The longer Miracle shop stays in Warspear, the sooner the game will die

Shifer14

And yes, i know, truth hurts, but you can't denie it. Warspear has the worst f2p style game killer - real money shop, which kills all games sooner or later. I dont know how many people played during p2p days but those days were awesome - friendly people, all bosses forever hunted, everyone is awesome. But with Miracle Shop came the skip button, skip to best gear and rape everything. Items that make you stronger should NEVER - i repeat - NEVER be sold for real money in the game, it ruins the experience and kills the game. Warspear wont last longer that 3-5 years, i assure you that

But the game is already dead, you are just playing doppleganger. The real WS died with release of signs, maybe sooner.

But the game is already dead, you are just playing doppleganger. The real WS died with release of signs, maybe sooner.

Warspear Online never existed. You saw it just because you were dead all along.

Stop crying, if you have a problem with the game just leave. Nobody is stopping you. Either you play the game like it is and stop crying about it every minute, OR just find something else.

And yes, i know, truth hurts, but you can't denie it. Warspear has the worst f2p style game killer - real money shop, which kills all games sooner or later. I dont know how many people played during p2p days but those days were awesome - friendly people, all bosses forever hunted, everyone is awesome. But with Miracle Shop came the skip button, skip to best gear and rape everything. Items that make you stronger should NEVER - i repeat - NEVER be sold for real money in the game, it ruins the experience and kills the game. Warspear wont last longer that 3-5 years, i assure you that

even when its die, to earn a bunch of money for 5 years is amazing , this game system is smart for the moneypocket of devs, sure they are rich already. i mean reaL RICH; not game rich like spoke out of 12  years old kids from afghanistan. devs are smart. just quit game if u dont like it . it will never get back to a moneyless game version.