[2013.10.07] Winners of the 5th Guild Tournament

snorlax

TheCores official regrets.

First of all we want to regret all the winners from every server, it's a hard work to be in top 3.

Secondly we would like to regret our personal big opponent (abc) because you was a really hard opponent and we hope in future to have again this opportunity, it is a really nice memory the fights with you.

Now we would like to thanks all elfs for their help with quest items, lower prices and many more, we didn't forget you guys.

Many of you maybe wondering why we didn't add new members when we lvl up in middle of the tournament, it was our decision to finish what we started so we were questing with main and 2nd characters, now we recruiting new members and you can contact with us  here->http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88156.0

As you saw with your own eyes nothing is impossible, with hard work, strong spirit and teamwork you can do everything! We don't have full +10 either 5-6 million gold stored.

We hope to see more elf guilds rise up in next tournament and feel free to ask any questions. Good luck to every elf guild!

Thank you all again for your help,

TheCore's members

Dude I dont think you know what regret means  ;D

Dear players!

5th guild tournament just finished and it's time to announce winners!

On US-Sapphire, RU-Amber and RU-Ruby servers we could see that all winning trio has changed. On RU-Topaz guild Nuclear saved place in the list of winners (and they made it 5 tournaments in a row!)

Guild AoA is dominating on EU-Emerald - 5 tournaments and 5 first places. Amazing! ABC guild is still haunting AoA for 5 tournaments. That's the spirit!

FAMILY guild on SA-Pearl after few 2nd and 3rd places finally made it to the first place.

(Place – guild – points)

Ru-Amber

1. Svoboda (485614)

2. WeOutLaw (386395)

3. ProJect (328956)

Ru-Topaz

1. Macmepa (562713)

2. Nuclear (305124)

3. DS (260610)

Ru-Ruby

1. Legends (345348)

2. Ruby (302413)

3. NumberOne (259501)

US-Sapphire

1. SATUHATI (320886)

2. Pernicious (260190)

3. BADxJUJU (189132)

Eu-Emerald

1. AoA (404043)

2. ABC (390357)

3. TheCore (370466)

SA-Pearl

1. FAMILY (150091)

2. Archangels (133640)

3. AnhEm (119623)

Our congratulations!

AIGRIND team

Sry my bad english in following text i write now on my phone.

Snorly cmon think now, in eu Hassn is greedy. I play on ru-ruby and i know Stormies let other win guild tournament, why ? Becouse they have enough of those prices.  You see Storm guild have spirit not AoA. I would apperice it, if AoA arent so greedy too and let other win :)

TheCores official regrets.

First of all we want to regret all the winners from every server, it's a hard work to be in top 3.

Secondly we would like to regret our personal big opponent (abc) because you was a really hard opponent and we hope in future to have again this opportunity, it is a really nice memory the fights with you.

Now we would like to thanks all elfs for their help with quest items, lower prices and many more, we didn't forget you guys.

Many of you maybe wondering why we didn't add new members when we lvl up in middle of the tournament, it was our decision to finish what we started so we were questing with main and 2nd characters, now we recruiting new members and you can contact with us  here->http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88156.0

As you saw with your own eyes nothing is impossible, with hard work, strong spirit and teamwork you can do everything! We don't have full +10 either 5-6 million gold stored.

We hope to see more elf guilds rise up in next tournament and feel free to ask any questions. Good luck to every elf guild!

Thank you all again for your help,

TheCore's members

I hope you and ABC share top1, maybe in future. Anyway good luck and enjoy your price Ps. 3rd price costume looks better than white one ;)

Congratz to all server winners.and wonder again coz noob guild THE CORE again won 3rd place.at first time they losers,lujuria won trophy but adming gave name to noob core and gifts to lujuria.Btw so many noobs in this guild.who know it they spent double gold in thousand of thousands and borrowed mcoin players to guild.Coz livefox is cunning fox.btw congratz to all who work hard than standing players.

Congratz to all server winners.and wonder again coz noob guild THE CORE again won 3rd place.at first time they losers,lujuria won trophy but adming gave name to noob core and gifts to lujuria.Btw so many noobs in this guild.who know it they spent double gold in thousand of thousands and borrowed mcoin players to guild.Coz livefox is cunning fox.btw congratz to all who work hard than standing players.

his a indian and hi got scpamr name this noob already hacked 2 much elfs

but dont no why hi post hear why not got ban ? wtf

cazapenes u  mad bro? or maybe  jealous of her rating , dont  be stupid and listen to your master hassn , he is waiting you doggy for give a cookie :)

Some one The Scammer Called Catalonia Crying to join Before he was kicked from ABC and when Altay invited him he Scam and left Guild  :lol: 

yeah coming from a puppet...nice one  :facepalm:

Its all what u can say When Malek Raped u Alots of time in 3vs3  or 2vs2?  :lol:

Puppet or Whatever Still Strong to rape noobs like you  :lol:

Malexdog stop talkin Bullshit. First of all, who helped you to get your shaman back....think about it.

Second: Sure, we did 5x5, like AoA and The Core did. We just started because your Guild spread that evil way first. And really I give my gratz to some of your Members.....but not to all. Thats why noone gratz AoA.

Another looser like always Lose 99% 3vs3 2vs2 And crying here because they cant cry on Game  :cray: 

Опубликованное фото

Its all what u can say When Malek Raped u Alots of time in 3vs3  or 2vs2?  :lol:

Puppet or Whatever Still Strong to rape noobs like you  :lol: Another looser like always Lose 99% 3vs3 2vs2 And crying here because they cant cry on Game  :cray: 

Опубликованное фото

she also forget how a shaman and bar (bar know as npob skills) killed alot of abc like jonny and lone

red and ioki lulee and gam bla bla bla

alot of new players are added for making gp ( so i return the go machine u told so brfore )

also lot of players need to work hard with them in pvp cuz i heared alot of abc defeat :facepalm:

Puppet or Whatever Still Strong to rape noobs like you  :lol: Another looser like always Lose 99% 3vs3 2vs2 And crying here because they cant cry on Game  :cray: 

Опубликованное фото

AoA makes 90% of their guild descriptions about ABC. enough said.

ABC members just ignore these AoA kids who need some education.  They just want to cause drama. Dont put yourself down to their level

i think you still confused about ur lvl  :lol:

i think you still confused about ur lvl  :lol:

Hahaha  :facepalm: shit up and learn something.  Educate yourself since it seems your parents did a bad job.

wow caza you really need to get a hobby, are you re-using the same picture over and over again? If you wanna do this harrasing game, atleast bring something new...

I know its limited rare costumes, but dont you ever wonder if it was really worth all those finances? Cause you can easy spend 3k mcoins (or equal gold) in gladiator elixirs, tickets and unity pots and within 30mins its eaten by the guild. These are extremely expensive costumes if you only play the tournament for the casket, but then again you dont contribute, you just eat from guild bank.

I have rejected 3 caskets in a row now, but i still try to help, using my gold helping with donations - in ABC its not Supres job to donate for us all. Today was a win for me cause i really wanted to see ABC up on silver again and thats enough for me. Im not raised in a country where everything behind 1st place is losing - so keep up your i am the biggest douche of the world game, i was very happy being 2nd today, thank you.

PS - I dont really think anyone realizes what limit Hassn is willing to go to be #1. He bought doom axe (back when it was mega rare) for 80 000 MC (500USD), who does that!?. So i guess for him supplying a guild of ppl with free items is nothing for him. And anytime any guild gets within 20 000GP of AoA he will just pump more ridicolous cash into his puppets. He got no limit, but my bag does...

Dude I dont think you know what regret means  ;D

True xD, thanks for notification, next time i ll use translator ;D

wow caza you really need to get a hobby, are you re-using the same picture over and over again? If you wanna do this harrasing game, atleast bring something new...

I know its limited rare costumes, but dont you ever wonder if it was really worth all those finances? Cause you can easy spend 3k mcoins (or equal gold) in gladiator elixirs, tickets and unity pots and within 30mins its eaten by the guild. These are extremely expensive costumes if you only play the tournament for the casket, but then again you dont contribute, you just eat from guild bank.

I have rejected 3 caskets in a row now, but i still try to help, using my gold helping with donations - in ABC its not Supres job to donate for us all. Today was a win for me cause i really wanted to see ABC up on silver again and thats enough for me. Im not raised in a country where everything behind 1st place is losing - so keep up your i am the biggest douche of the world game, i was very happy being 2nd today, thank you.

Thats Right u can only at Silver or Coppers but never can Get Golden in ur life  :lol: 

You should need more money to catch hassn  :rofl:

PS - I dont really think anyone realizes what limit Hassn is willing to go to be #1. He bought doom axe (back when it was mega rare) for 80 000 MC (500USD), who does that!?. So i guess for him supplying a guild of ppl with free items is nothing for him. And anytime any guild gets within 20 000GP of AoA he will just pump more ridicolous cash into his puppets. He got no limit, but my bag does...

You Reach ur points with This  :pleasantry:

Опубликованное фото

Again im fine with silver, is their a problem with that? If so please explain to the forum, why only gold counts. And please if you atempt this i want a good mature explination, nothing containing the word "noob".

Again im fine with silver, is their a problem with that? If so please explain to the forum, why only gold counts. And please if you atempt this i want a good mature explination, nothing containing the word "noob".

True, winning doesnt always mean being 1st it doesnt even mean being top10. Sometimes winning can mean different things.. But bro AoA is Dictator of this game, and there is only one way to destroy dictator... And also im proud of Hunters too my former guild ;) gz guys for being 120th thats not much but you dont use mcoins, thats why im proud ;)

hard to find the right words cause i thought abc is the best mc guild but when i see this bullshit "killing own chars"...dont know what to say. i still think it has nothing to do with fairplay. not against the rules, shame on devs...but to blame AoA for having slaves (i have the same oppinion,caza is the best example), is just wrong,is it against rules to be hassn slaves? NO

is it cool to be hassns sklave? OMFG NO

but is it against the rules to kill their own chars in arena? NO

is it cool to kill own chars in arena/no fairplay? OMFG NO

so abc,please try your best to beat AoA. im sick of ppl like caza who are proud to be slaves.

cause most other guilds dont have a chance cause we/they have fairplay.

man,devs,why you dont make a real tournament /better tournament -.-

hard to find the right words cause i thought abc is the best mc guild but when i see this bullshit "killing own chars"...dont know what to say. i still think it has nothing to do with fairplay. not against the rules, shame on devs...but to blame AoA for having slaves (i have the same oppinion,caza is the best example), is just wrong,is it against rules to be hassn slaves? NO

is it cool to be hassns sklave? OMFG NO

but is it against the rules to kill their own chars in arena? NO

is it cool to kill own chars in arena/no fairplay? OMFG NO

so abc,please try your best to beat AoA. im sick of ppl like caza who are proud to be slaves.

cause most other guilds dont have a chance cause we/they have fairplay.

man,devs,why you dont make a real tournament /better tournament -.-

we would glady not resort to that if they didnt do it for 2 full tournaments before we did.its sad but its up to developers to stop it. they wont ofc cause that means more $$$

we would glady not resort to that if they didnt do it for 2 full tournaments before we did.its sad but its up to developers to stop it. they wont ofc cause that means more $$$

i know what you mean and why abc do it. but again: you really have to live with the fact that some/many ppl dont respect this kind of "work".  and AoA is most hated guild in emerald. i am sure abc dont want to follow them

Dear players!

5th guild tournament just finished and it's time to announce winners!

On US-Sapphire, RU-Amber and RU-Ruby servers we could see that all winning trio has changed. On RU-Topaz guild Nuclear saved place in the list of winners (and they made it 5 tournaments in a row!)

Guild AoA is dominating on EU-Emerald - 5 tournaments and 5 first places. Amazing! ABC guild is still haunting AoA for 5 tournaments. That's the spirit!

FAMILY guild on SA-Pearl after few 2nd and 3rd places finally made it to the first place.

(Place – guild – points)

Ru-Amber

1. Svoboda (485614)

2. WeOutLaw (386395)

3. ProJect (328956)

Ru-Topaz

1. Macmepa (562713)

2. Nuclear (305124)

3. DS (260610)

Ru-Ruby

1. Legends (345348)

2. Ruby (302413)

3. NumberOne (259501)

US-Sapphire

1. SATUHATI (320886)

2. Pernicious (260190)

3. BADxJUJU (189132)

Eu-Emerald

1. AoA (404043)

2. ABC (390357)

3. TheCore (370466)

SA-Pearl

1. FAMILY (150091)

2. Archangels (133640)

3. AnhEm (119623)

Our congratulations!

AIGRIND team

First of all i want to say congratz to ABC guild because was near to cautch us, nice job guys, and special congratz to TheCore GOOD JOB GUYS :good: , i dont have problems with ABC guild act like cowards, i accept when they kill me and when i kill they, but guys like Snorlax say AoA DOMINATING on EU-EMERALD. I dont wanna make drama, just all people said, u guys need accept it, all of you know that, i dont want problem with ABC just my personal opinion is that u guys have to accept it and thats all. Other thing what i want to say is CAZA is GOD  :lol: :rofl: , Congratz to all Guilds of all servers :good: :give_rose:

And i know my english is bad, but i think is understable  :blush: :blush:

And the last SPECIAL congratz to my GUILDMATES, as one member of ABC say for his guild, We are a big family, ALL HELP ALL.

I dont care if u call me HASSN dog,slave or whatever you want

Bye and have a nice night  :give_rose:

ABC members just ignore these AoA kids who need some education.  They just want to cause drama. Dont put yourself down to their level

u mean dont put yourself up to their level

change it :blush:

Seriously, bragging about getting white? we would of stopped at 399k gp just to make sure we got a black assassin, we will never get the chance to get this again, so screw 1, we are the sexiest guild EU, hell even THEBRS look cool, but we got grey and black so enjoy the title of "1" that nobody respect's in this game, brag and talk about us non stop, enjoy ♥♥♥♥♥'s,

silver crusader, two type's of assassin we win in the end..

Seriously, bragging about getting white? we would of stopped at 399k gp just to make sure we got a black assassin, we will never get the chance to get this again, so screw 1, we are the sexiest EU, hell even THEBRS look cool.

noce changing of subject

from u cant reach first to i want the black assassian

screw that, and stop crying to me tournaments are boring

no spirit xd

Sulla my friend u make me laugh very hard bro hahahahahaha, but i respect u and i dont think u get the costumes because u want its because u cant reach first place thats it

Sulla my friend u make me laugh very hard bro hahahahahaha, but i respect u and i dont think u get the costumes because u want its because u cant reach first place thats it

hahahahhaha. no,

prefer to hold a cool costume for future update, than a forbes list title. you really think this game is worth bragging about any accomplishments? there is no skill involved to do so.

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

74966_.jpg

I wanna say congrats not just to the winners, but to everyone who worked hard.

about AoA, they might be dominating. but they will never get respect because even if they have a couple of respectable players (to an extent), they have arrogant brainless fools who love to spam trash talk about everyone else.

try to act like they are "friendly/family" but its a fake image.

caza all by himself makes AoA look 1000x worse

I have nothing against Hassn. I kinda feel sorry for him. All these gold diggers using him and scheming and plotting on his gold mine, its a shame. 

I guess theres no need to talk trash when you hire ppl to do it for you. As long as he is surrounded by these snakes, he will be blind.

I wont be surprised when AoA has 3 guilds in top 3 to hog all the prizes. Too bad you cant buy respect.

as for other ppl who claim they dont "cheat", some of them have their own little dirty tricks they pull as well.

ppl take this GAME too seriously. I guess they have nothing in the real world to occupy their time :bad:

anyways, thanks to everyone who worked side by side with me, and congrats to all the guilds who worked hard, even if you didnt get awarded for it. Maybe some day devs will award players for their hard work and not for filling up their bank accounts.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото