[2013.10.07] Winners of the 5th Guild Tournament

snorlax

divide tournament by guild level,,?? so AOA,, ABC,, THECORE,, THBRS can fight among them in their lvl 3 division,, its already not fair from the start when 30 people vs 20 people.. what the hell are gm n dev thinking??... n let other enjoy the tourney too..i dont care much about the costume,, its just fun to fight n win..

It is about a costume in a 2d game with bad graphics. :unknw:

16bit graphics rule - some of us grew up with NES and SNES seting the bar  :drinks:

16bit graphics rule - some of us grew up with NES and SNES seting the bar  :drinks:

I know. I even grew up in time before that ;) We had a MSX. Example of a game that really ruled  ;D

Опубликованное фото

divide tournament by guild level,,?? so AOA,, ABC,, THECORE,, THBRS can fight among them in their lvl 3 division,, its already not fair from the start when 30 people vs 20 people.. what the hell are gm n dev thinking??... n let other enjoy the tourney too..i dont care much about the costume,, its just fun to fight n win..

Why not let +6 amped people fight other +6 amped people? WHY does +0 people fight +10 people in arena, so unfair :facepalm:  FIX GAME DEVS!

Nah just kidding, other guilds can also reach level 3 if they work hard.

Like Zelda, Secret of Mana, etc...... OMG i really grow up with that  ;D

it was Legend Of Mana wow i spent much time playing it on Ps1

old days

their have been many "mana-games" its more or less a series or remakes and followers i think. Ive only played the one made for GBA which i believe is a remastered version of secrets of mana - the original game to SNES. Many old good SNES game came out remastered for GBA, including metroid with a remastered version of super metriod that also included the bonus feature of 8bit metroid for NES. Fudge that NES version was easy 50times harder then super metroid xD. I admited defeat trying to pass metroid for NES.

back to drama and hatred? i liked my memories of 8/16bit consoles.

nah,ist more about finding a solution to make a better tournament and to stop this "kill own char in Arena"

Also theCore spammed tickets  ;D

And maybe not all +10 but only +9... Still rich.

My sincere request to you, kindly check the arena ratings of each member of TheCore in Level 20 5 v/s 5 ,

1 guild arena team = 5 players , using Unity Pot , 16 GP / player for each win

if u spam 100 tickets per player : 100 x 5 x 16 = 8000GP

If you check the battle seasons of each player you shall know the facts.  :facepalm:  Not even a single player played 100 fights.

TheCore made 370K GP competing with Level 3 guilds, we reached level 3 on 2nd October. Tournament ended on 4th October.

I had to reply to this post because it undermines the efforts of each member of this guild.

If  you really want to know how we managed to achieve this kind of GP contact me in game. I would be very happy to share all the info required for upcoming guilds (in game).

Congrats to all Winners across Warspear.

"Teamwork produces best results"

Yeah that's why i hitted with my 4 chars all free tickets the same theCore party :)

And i am totally not interested in "how you did it". I do not even have a guild myself, and i do not want to change anything about that too :)

Yeah that's why i hitted with my 4 chars all free tickets the same theCore party :)

And i am totally not interested in "how you did it". I do not even have a guild myself, and i do not want to change anything about that too :)

we just cheaking every wich 2 pt doing 5 on 5 then they start when we start to disterb him  ;D 4 fight and they stop play 5 on 5 bus we reped him his alts pt  :lol:  i no some noobs want insult as 1 day you do it best off luck for this tsja  :lol: meny noobs no have guts to stop them  but have guts to make insult in hear  :blush:  we already told we already lost lot gold fot this toruna

also tryed stop some mc pt  :blush: we do 5 on 5 only for me to get fast arena gears  for my driud  :blush:

3 locks +10s, 1 +10 shaman, 1 ducktard shaman, just lol..

also tryed stop some mc pt  :blush: we do 5 on 5 only for me to get fast arena gears  for my driud  :blush:

I would give u a + :clapping:

3 locks +10s, 1 +10 shaman, 1 ♥♥♥♥tard shaman, just lol..

watch ur language, lol as if ur not highly amp with all ur chars

stop drama and go help ur noob guild mates

they think they are the best but my butt better then them :facepalm:

watch ur language, lol as if ur not highly amp with all ur chars

stop drama and go help ur noob guild mates

they think they are the best but my butt better then them :facepalm:

Go die to low amped elf's.

we just cheaking every wich 2 pt doing 5 on 5 then they start when we start to disterb him  ;D 4 fight and they stop play 5 on 5 bus we reped him his alts pt  :lol:  i no some noobs want insult as 1 day you do it best off luck for this tsja  :lol: meny noobs no have guts to stop them  but have guts to make insult in hear  :blush:  we already told we already lost lot gold fot this toruna

Опубликованное фото

Spending 100's of dollars to kill yourself. ;D ;D (Before update you could do it free and no one would care)  Plz tell me how Guilds changed this game? 6% def and 200health points. So much drama :unknw: Congratzz*z*z to all the winners you deserve it your getting your money's worth :rofl:

Spending 100's of dollars to kill yourself. ;D ;D (Before update you could do it free and no one would care)  Plz tell me how Guilds changed this game? 6% def and 200health points. So much drama :unknw: Congratzz*z*z to all the winners you deserve it your getting your money's worth :rofl:

3% def* 300hp*  ;D  and invisibility and at lvl 4 invulnerability

NO CHANGE OF REWARD?? STILL ASSASIN HOOD? IF THAT HAPPEN TOURNA WILL BECOME BORING.. IMAGINE THRD TOURNA STILL ASSASIN? OTHER GUILD WILL GET THAT EASY UNLIKE THE BATTLE IN 1ST AND 2ND.. CMON DEVS OR GM CHANGE YOUR TACTICS NOW!!

I SUGGEST YOU REMAIN THE COLOR! 1ST PLACE IS STILL COLOR GOLD, 2ND IS SILVER AND 3RD IS BRONZE! NOT LIKE THIS 1ST WHITE? SECOND BLACK AND 3RD GRAY?? HOW UGLY COLOR..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NO CHANGE OF REWARD?? STILL ASSASIN HOOD? IF THAT HAPPEN TOURNA WILL BECOME BORING.. IMAGINE THRD TOURNA STILL ASSASIN? OTHER GUILD WILL GET THAT EASY UNLIKE THE BATTLE IN 1ST AND 2ND.. CMON DEVS OR GM CHANGE YOUR TACTICS NOW!!

I SUGGEST YOU REMAIN THE COLOR! 1ST PLACE IS STILL COLOR GOLD, 2ND IS SILVER AND 3RD IS BRONZE! NOT LIKE THIS 1ST WHITE? SECOND BLACK AND 3RD GRAY?? HOW UGLY COLOR..  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Опубликованное фото

actually, I wanna congratulate the REAL winners of the tourney

;D

Guy calm down the costume should change in a day or two

Like before

And i'm kinda like %) at EU

Why do the same 3-4 guilds insist on winning everytime..

I mean i do the same

But at least i switch to either faction

Every sapphire tourn theres a group of 4-5 who push at the start and then the 3

emerge

We take turns as not to burn out all our players of time and money

Though a few friends and i jump back n forth to vortex or pernicious

1st tourn

Vortex.     

Noexcuse

Sithlords

Crimson

Gunz