[2013.10.07] Winners of the 5th Guild Tournament

snorlax

• Developer

Dear players!

5th guild tournament just finished and it's time to announce winners!

On US-Sapphire, RU-Amber and RU-Ruby servers we could see that all winning trio has changed. On RU-Topaz guild Nuclear saved place in the list of winners (and they made it 5 tournaments in a row!)

Guild AoA is dominating on EU-Emerald - 5 tournaments and 5 first places. Amazing! ABC guild is still haunting AoA for 5 tournaments. That's the spirit!

FAMILY guild on SA-Pearl after few 2nd and 3rd places finally made it to the first place.

(Place – guild – points)

Ru-Amber

1. Svoboda (485614)

2. WeOutLaw (386395)

3. ProJect (328956)

Ru-Topaz

1. Macmepa (562713)

2. Nuclear (305124)

3. DS (260610)

Ru-Ruby

1. Legends (345348)

2. Ruby (302413)

3. NumberOne (259501)

US-Sapphire

1. SATUHATI (320886)

2. Pernicious (260190)

3. BADxJUJU (189132)

Eu-Emerald

1. AoA (404043)

2. ABC (390357)

3. TheCore (370466)

SA-Pearl

1. FAMILY (150091)

2. Archangels (133640)

3. AnhEm (119623)

Our congratulations!

AIGRIND team

gratz to all winners from every server  ;D  especially to thecore, gave us a great fight and for the second time got to see a elf guild reach top 3, good job

good abc mates we never fall next tournament 6th or 7th with me  playing again e.e I try to help and reach the first place I hope xDDD gooooooood  work!!

nice of u guys not to congratz aoa , i know why u dont like to only say this 1 word ( crongratz)

im not ganna say why... cuz its painful

as i said congratz  with unlimited, for alll guild im that 5th lists

all worked hard cuz over all that 700/1000 guild in each service , those 3 great guilds are working hard to reach top ,plus there is another hard work between those 3 guilds in each service, u go sleep and wake up then u find out the other guild increased there gp a lot

again congratz all and thx developers for this nice costume, i hope the next one is better more unique and something worth to fight over it :friends:

Wow, 390 000 gp, amazing score ABC. You guys faught so hard those last 5days :)

Also congratz to the core, great tournament!

They didnt fight they just spam and cry  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

wow is amazing  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

cazapenes u  mad bro? or maybe  jealous of her rating , dont  be stupid and listen to your master hassn , he is waiting you doggy for give a cookie :)

cazapenes u  mad bro? or maybe  jealous of her rating , dont  be stupid and listen to your master hassn , he is waiting you doggy for give a cookie :)

lol look who is talking :!

and that rating not for being jealous its for showing u how abc are fully stupid

they said in previous tournament aoa winning cuz of 5x5 vs our self

they forget to list that also abc using it vs there elfs at lvl 18

grow up guys stop talking about others amd look at  urself first  :facepalm:

congrats to the winners!

but im sure it was really hard to kill their own chars in arena :facepalm:

take your price but some ppl should be to proud of it. still hope devs will finally do something against this bullshit

Malexdog stop talkin Bullshit. First of all, who helped you to get your shaman back....think about it.

Second: Sure, we did 5x5, like AoA and The Core did. We just started because your Guild spread that evil way first. And really I give my gratz to some of your Members.....but not to all. Thats why noone gratz AoA.

lupussyyy first u didnt help me get my shaman back so shut up

second adnaan helped me and showed me how and he is in aoa now so also shut up

and plz i need u to tell me gratz i die if u not say it , comeon dont think like a ♥♥♥♥♥...

and u know nothing about 5x5 and how we got the idea so also shut up

ur award for participation is (shut up)^3

Gratz to our FAMILY ABC (yes, family, not only guild). And duck bullshit makers from AoA. Who cares what they say, think or feel.

Congratz for all  :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Now need to get back to studies. :D

anyways nice playing :D damn i don't want to see those blue quests ever again... at least for a day :D. Hope to see some elf side guild in top3 at EU again, or at least hope to see them go lvl3. ;)

btw congrat to my guild members from legends, we are the best guild who still use fairplay and dont use the cheater way  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Now need to get back to studies. :D

anyways nice playing :D damn i don't want to see those blue quests ever again... at least for a day :D. Hope to see some elf side guild in top3 at EU again, or at least hope to see them go lvl3. ;)

same sis i am going long sleep  now  :blush:  but we work so hard with 20 ppl  8)  and noob elfs want join guild not free they pay as for inv him ::D fox got to much pmss  ;D  this is reson why fox not on his main  his on with his lvl 1 chr  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

anyw nice work all core members  :) 

btw congrat to my guild members from legends, we are the best guild who still use fairplay and dont use the cheater way  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

your guild is drama queen legends only nows how to creat drama at wc for AOA they use cheat way cry like beby but do nothing  :)

Dear players!

5th guild tournament just finished and it's time to announce winners!

On US-Sapphire, RU-Amber and RU-Ruby servers we could see that all winning trio has changed. On RU-Topaz guild Nuclear saved place in the list of winners (and they made it 5 tournaments in a row!)

Guild AoA is dominating on EU-Emerald - 5 tournaments and 5 first places. Amazing! ABC guild is still haunting AoA for 5 tournaments. That's the spirit!

FAMILY guild on SA-Pearl after few 2nd and 3rd places finally made it to the first place.

(Place – guild – points)

Ru-Amber

1. Svoboda (485614)

2. WeOutLaw (386395)

3. ProJect (328956)

Ru-Topaz

1. Macmepa (562713)

2. Nuclear (305124)

3. DS (260610)

Ru-Ruby

1. Legends (345348)

2. Ruby (302413)

3. NumberOne (259501)

US-Sapphire

1. SATUHATI (320886)

2. Pernicious (260190)

3. BADxJUJU (189132)

Eu-Emerald

1. AoA (404043)

2. ABC (390357)

3. TheCore (370466)

SA-Pearl

1. FAMILY (150091)

2. Archangels (133640)

3. AnhEm (119623)

Our congratulations!

AIGRIND team

I am confused, haunting or hunting  :unknw:

idk why haunting doesnt seem right, but whateva , congrats to all the winners :drinks:

And special congrats to TheCore  :yahoo:

TheCores official announce.

First of all we want to congratulations all the winners from every server, it's a hard work to be in top 3.

Secondly we would like to congratulations our personal big opponent (abc) because you was a really hard opponent and we hope in future to have again this opportunity, it is a really nice memory the fights with you.

Now we would like to thanks all elfs for their help with quest items, lower prices and many more, we didn't forget you guys.

Many of you maybe wondering why we didn't add new members when we lvl up in middle of the tournament, it was our decision to finish what we started so we were questing with main and 2nd characters, now we recruiting new members and you can contact with us  here->http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88156.0

As you saw with your own eyes nothing is impossible, with hard work, strong spirit and teamwork you can do everything! We don't have full +10 either 5-6 million gold stored.

We hope to see more elf guilds rise up in next tournament and feel free to ask any questions. Good luck to every elf guild!

Thank you all again for your help,

TheCore's members

TheCores official regrets.

First of all we want to regret all the winners from every server, it's a hard work to be in top 3.

Secondly we would like to regret our personal big opponent (abc) because you was a really hard opponent and we hope in future to have again this opportunity, it is a really nice memory the fights with you.

Now we would like to thanks all elfs for their help with quest items, lower prices and many more, we didn't forget you guys.

Many of you maybe wondering why we didn't add new members when we lvl up in middle of the tournament, it was our decision to finish what we started so we were questing with main and 2nd characters, now we recruiting new members and you can contact with us  here->http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=88156.0

As you saw with your own eyes nothing is impossible, with hard work, strong spirit and teamwork you can do everything! We don't have full +10 either 5-6 million gold stored.

We hope to see more elf guilds rise up in next tournament and feel free to ask any questions. Good luck to every elf guild!

Thank you all again for your help,

TheCore's members

Respect for a very nice post. Good luck in the future core :)