TheCaster

Hey guys!

This is the short film about all the major group events in the underwater territories.🌊 🚣‍♂️
It's a thrilling experience when you get to play with all your friends and guildmates for large scale events. In our server, there are still a lot of people who shy away from T5 content due the slow walking speed underwater as well as the initial difficulty. 🐳🐳🐳
With a small grind for doubloons, that problem can be thrown out of the way. This is to show everyone what the underwater territories have to offer and let's face it, the adrenaline rush when winning together is an added bonus.
👑

P.S:
I didn't think I'd get the time to participate in this video contest due to the study/ work load around this time. But inspiration struck at the last moment and burned some, (okay a lot) of midnight oil to get this done and uploaded before the deadline.

Hope you guys enjoy watching it!

Good luck to all the participants!💙

Archraven

US - Sapphire

Edited by TheCaster

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Hey guys!

I didn't think I'd get the time to participate in this video contest due to the study load around this time. But inspiration struck at the last moment and burned some, (okay a lot of midnight oil) to get this done and uploaded.

Nice vids

@Sai Chandra why you didnt mention this here?

It has to be not just any game video, but must also contain your commentary and meaningful gameplay

We Got Him Ladies And Gentlemen GIF - WeGotHim We Got - Discover & Share  GIFs

7 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Hey guys!

I didn't think I'd get the time to participate in this video contest due to the study load around this time. But inspiration struck at the last moment and burned some, (okay a lot of midnight oil) to get this done and uploaded.

anyway very well done video @TheCaster i like the editing ^-^

5 hours ago, Vanlalsiamlena Hnamte said:

Nice vids

Thank you very much! :drinks:

4 hours ago, Bruce Wayne said:

Wow

Great video bro. 

Thank you Batman! 
Sell reaction relic pm:lol:

4 hours ago, Sai Chandra said:

Nice video. Good luck!

Thanks man! :smile:

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

It has to be not just any game video, but must also contain your commentary and meaningful gameplay

A bit ambiguous. I have provided my commentary in game chats in most of the instances even if short. If you mean an audio voiceover. I believe its not specified. Besides, I've gone through most of the submissions here and by this logic; Only one or two of the videos would contain that requirement.
When I'm creating content, I try to visualize what will keep the viewers entertained throughout the length of the video. I believe this vid would encourage more people to try out new game content and explore all the amazing possibilities available in the ship graveyard.

I understand there's some issues between you guys in game but I request you not to drag me into it. I will not cite small technicalities (like exceeded video length or audio voiceovers) to pull a win over any other contestant here. As a fellow content creator, I understand the difficulties of finding good content, the hours required for editing it as well as skirting copyright issues. I sincerely wish all the participants here the best of luck because this game needs more streamers and video publishers to promote it! ❤️

2 hours ago, lallouss said:

anyway very well done video @TheCaster i like the editing ^-^

Thank you very much! 😄 Best of luck to you too.

13 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I understand there's some issues between you guys in game but I request you not to drag me into it.

i was quoting him sorry not you nothing personal trust me :3 i have no issues with you bro :christmashello: i would have quoted him on another video but he only posted here and on mine xD about everything else epic gg!

7 hours ago, lallouss said:

everything else epic gg!

Thanks again. xD

6 hours ago, VickyXpro said:

You Are Not Here To Do A Good Job...You Are Here To Make A Difference...
Good Job Bro,Great Work,Congrats 😇👍

That's Frank Garcia lol. Ty Vicky! 💙

6 hours ago, vignesh vk said:

nice one 👌

Thank you very much. 😄

6 hours ago, Ahmedic said:

Great work bro, keep it up! 👍

Ahmedic! Thank you. We miss you man. When're you coming back to hunter? :huh:

4 hours ago, Grawlog said:

Nice edit man, that moment when the waves of teams clash against each other is always such an epic feeling for PvPers!

I know right? I loved those Drumroll parts, my personal favourite. It's an action moment!:yahoo:

i like the editing of the video but

il contenuto non mi era interresante a nulla 

@TheCaster, si lo avevo detto ma non ti farò un esecuzione sul posto

21 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Ahmedic! Thank you. We miss you man. When're you coming back to hunter? :huh:

I miss you too bro, but unfortunately WS just killed the hunter class so i might be back soon with another class. 😉

Edited by Ahmedic