Jump to content

Adventure around Arinar


EpikDen
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello! This is my little creation where I would like to take you for a trip as a Mountaineer around Arinar!

First time doing something like this. I really enjoyed doing it!

The most fun part was writing the story for the video. 

 

Good luck all other contestants! Your works are great, guys!

 

P.s. I'm sorry if the audio sounds weird, I'll need more practice on it!

 

 

Name - Epikden

Server - EU-Emerald

 

link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yxp97eHjpQ&t=4s

 

 

Edited by EpikDen
adding video
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nicely done, and it was your first time doing something like this too.

I just noticed how much the commentary helps, that voice fits very well into a story like that. (I didn't have time to add an actual commentary to my video, rip)

 

The audio sounds fine to me btw

 

Why skip the isle of Mountain Clans though 😞 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rafa9876 said:

Nicely done, and it was your first time doing something like this too.

I just noticed how much the commentary helps, that voice fits very well into a story like that. (I didn't have time to add an actual commentary to my video, rip)

 

The audio sounds fine to me btw

 

Why skip the isle of Mountain Clans though 😞 

Aww thaanx!
I still have footage of the Mountaints but it was kinda bland so decided not to include. Also since English not my native language, kinda hard to come up with more "MMORPGish" sounding words 😄 I used pretty much all of them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

simple elegant and good editing some maybe not see it but i saw that screen moving edit technique to time it right it looks smooth cheers :magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:also the story mode speech well written id give it 8/10 i would give it 10/10 if it had some funny moments :3 im a sucker for funny moments hehe well done gdluck bro :yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2020 at 4:25 PM, EpikDen said:

Hello! This is my little creation where I would like to take you for a trip as a Mountaineer around Arinar!

First time doing something like this. I really enjoyed doing it!

The most fun part was writing the story for the video. 

 

Good luck all other contestants! Your works are great, guys!

 

P.s. I'm sorry if the audio sounds weird, I'll need more practice on it!

Wow, this is really smooth. At first I didn't get it, but as the video kept playing that voice blended in very well with the scenes.. It sounded like one of those old wise men who recite the tales and adventures of heroes. Its so simple yet elegant! Loved it man.
Good luck to you! 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Wow, this is really smooth. At first I didn't get it, but as the video kept playing that voice blended in very well with the scenes.. It sounded like one of those old wise men who recite the tales and adventures of heroes. Its so simple yet elegant! Loved it man.
Good luck to you! 😄

Thaanx 😄 It's funnier when at first it sounds strange.
And yeah, it had to be an epic trailer voice but ended up as old wise men 😄

Edited by EpikDen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...