suggestion, druids healing

evilish

it would be more logical that if 2 druids are healing the same person, the 2 healings should take effect, not only one

such as the when 2 druids hit someone with the insect swarm, they both take effect

or when 2 priests heal same person, they both heal...

why when 2 druids heal someone only 1 healing takes effect !

same thing for the equivalent healer on the mc side... dunno about it but i guess its the same

First of all stacking HoT skills would be way OP. In most games HoT skills are low heal skills, but cerrently in WS shaman and druid HoTs are high healing skills that heal more or less as much as Necros/Priests instant heals if you count it over cooldown time span. Having HoT stacking would heal 250 (500!) every 1.5 sec. 3 stacks 250 (500!) every second.

Second of all, im not sure if bees should stack. I think only certain skills should stack. Like chop and poison spit, that specificly says they stack twice or infinate in their description. I guess i could be wrong and all skills stack twice and only poison can stack more then twice, i have personally not red the descriptions for bees and other DoT, if they like chop say that they can stack only twice or not or more. Anyway just a reflection.

I have actually no idea why priest/necro heals do 'stack', but not druid/shaman-skills. Now a 2nd heal of the same person 'disables' the first heal (energy paid and skill in cooldown, but no effect). I don't know how fair that is. But i can not foresee the consequences for the game-mechanisme (hunting, arena, whatever).

Necro and Priest heals dont stack. They are instant, so theirs no effect more then the split second of heal.

The game really needs more skills to balance classes and balance the current skills too. If shamans and druids had more then one heal, the HoT skills could be lowered to work as a small HoT skill instead of their main heal skill like it is now when theirs only one heal skill.

I used quotes at 'stack' ;)

Druids/shamans are healing now every 3 seconds. So heal, 1, 2, HEAL, 1, 2, HEAL. When another druid/shaman heals the same person, why can it not be something like; 1, 2, HEAL1, HEAL2, 2, HEAL1, HEAL2, 2, HEAL1, HEAL2, etc? That isn't stack either but both skills are getting executed.

I have actually no idea what "HoT" means :(

The priest/necro-heal are ~ the same as a druid/shaman-heal (750/8 * 3 = 281 heal every 3 seconds). The only difference is the instant and the partial part. It both have positive and negative aspects. So i do not really understand why multiple druid/shaman-heals on 1 player do not get executed, or why that should be OP, when i compare it with necro/priest  :unknw:

HoT = Heal over time

DoT = damage over time

A general rule for RPG games is that HoT-skills are weaker then instant heals and therefore used mostly by semi heal classes or low level skills for heal classes. Currently not in WS, both skills more or less heals the same amount if you split over cooldown time for instant heal.

If we stack shaman and druid HoT skills. Hunt pts can heal 250HP every second (or more) on the tank. So what dmg should a boss do when heal gets so fast and unbalanced? Should bosses have DoT auras of 100-200dmg to counter some stacking heal?

But the same can happen if you are hunting a boss with 3 priests. They can heal as much as 3 druids who get their heals stacked.

So now there is a disbalance between instant heal and 'normal' heal.

Edit: i dont say it should be changed. For me its fine the way it is now ;)

HoT = Heal over time

DoT = damage over time

Ok :)

If we stack shaman and druid HoT skills. Hunt pts can heal 250HP every second (or more) on the tank. So what dmg should a boss do when heal gets so fast and unbalanced? Should bosses have DoT auras of 100-200dmg to counter some stacking heal?

Well, when we take multiple necro/priest for hunt instead of shaman/druids we already have that situation... Demonogolist-hunt is very easy because of the amount of these classes already.