Warspear Video Contest 2020 - 32 set - How to be a Leader

lallouss

Took a lot of free time, being leader and life stuff but its finally here! ladies and gentleman i present you with my video enjoy :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by lallouss

:tired1: l'm anxious , where's the video

5 horas atrás, lallouss disse:

Tomou muito tempo livre, sendo líder e coisas da vida, mas finalmente está aqui! Senhoras e senhores, apresento-lhes meu vídeo, aproveitem : shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

EDITAR: * redigindo e mudando a música * zzz xD

1 hour ago, Zeusthegod said:

c'mon man.

Im waiting for it

12 minutes ago, Thomas Anderson said:

:tired1: l'm anxious , where's the video

Youtube removed it due to community guide lines, they didn't specify what was the issue but i think it was related to a 20 sec clip of dragon ball z :are_you_fucking_kidding_me:

so i had to re-edit the music and scene of lvl32 heavy set gear and lvl32 light set gear
uploading video now and testing to see if there is any copyright issues ty for your blessings jejeje :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:(3 hours upload xD)

@Zeusthegod @Thomas Andersonhahaah omg xD took me 4 hours to re-edit the video :eating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:they told me now my previous edit is accepted, mmm ill rewatch both personal and see which one i post as final

hahhah youtube.png

Just now, Zeusthegod said:

@lallouss

Amazing.

Your editing skills are great!!

We have a winner already.

Good luck 🙂

awww bro ty that means alot :no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

there is many amazing videos this contest yours included, so i think anyone will win jejeje

11 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

very good I liked it very much I'm just sad because you are not my leader.

:cry2:

come play at us-sapphire new class templar :pin3:when u reach lvl26+ u can join us no gp required, only active events

7 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

TheForlorn is better :happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

hail forlorn :no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

8 hours ago, lallouss said:

Took a lot of free time, being leader and life stuff but its finally here! ladies and gentleman i present you with my video enjoy :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

@Holmes @Higgings @AkashaI think administration should check this account Malefica

he logged his gf account. Check device screen is same

sharing account and using someone else account? :huh:

F4631414-6973-4433-8103-1923050FC53C.png

B400DA53-9702-4118-B5D1-E70F989213F1.png

478BBE09-46D7-40F6-B465-CF463589230B.png

Edited by Dia Thadarat

Keep these drama and account wars outside the forum. I can't judge any of your case because I haven't even got the powers to do so.

Proves and everything must be sent to the support team. They are the only ones to deal with this. 

[email protected]

Extra editing of heavy set and light set xD i uploaded it for fun so the 4 hours editing dont go to waste

Check from 1:49 to 4:45
@Zeusthegod @Thomas Anderson @Shoujo @Drakoknight

Spoiler

Edited by lallouss

@lallouss

this start is very funny and this scene by major tyler too. this reference of the project power for the ancestor's power was really cool I had never seen anyone use it since most of the players on my server don't have the complete set.

download.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

After watching the video, I felt amazed by the editing skills. But imo, there seems to be issues with this contest entry. 

Contest Clearly says these following rules: 

So, I found these following issues
1.    Some parts of the video were created before 28.08.2020. I can show you the proof as I am regular follower of Themercs warspear youtube channel. Therefore, when I saw the video, I immediately realized it has parts that were created before 28.08.2020. You can notice dates of different youtube videos which are uploaded in same channel. 
error 1.JPG

Below is link of old video 
error 2.JPGhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQlnIYVaoUs

2.    I couldn’t find any detail in the video showing that the video is created specially for this contest. There should have been a mention of date and the contest video entry atleast somewhere in Chaos GVG event shown in the video as this event has longest duration. So, I doubt if these videos were taken after 28.08.2020

3.    The last issue I found out that the video recordings need to be taken Character owner. But in the video, it clearly showed that player Zeus can access player Malefica which can be publicly proved in the video. The proof is shown in below picture 

error 3.JPG

Forget about being violation of contest entry, I feel this is violation of warspear EULA policy by sharing account as many players know that Malefica is an American player and Zeus is Lebanon player. In the video, he clears says in area chat that he recorded the video on Malefica account and edited the video. 

P.S. : I sincerely apologise if this causes any drama. That wasn't my intention.  I only posted a critical review about the contest entry. I hope the Jury gets to notice these points. 

error 2.JPG

error 3.JPG

GG Zeus 🤣🤣

12 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

What the heck was that crap :rofl: it was funny and pretty weird

7 hours ago, Shoujo said:

@lallouss

this start is very funny and this scene by major tyler too. this reference of the project power for the ancestor's power was really cool I had never seen anyone use it since most of the players on my server don't have the complete set.

download.jpeg

12 hours ago, Zeusthegod said:

@lalloussTrue story.

You got the best parts. The sound and effects are synchronized.

The "duck" stuff is the best imo

hehehe ty guyz :love-you-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:yea pretty funny xD took long time

1 hour ago, Sai Chandra said:

After watching the video, I felt amazed by the editing skills.

ty :pin2:

But imo, there seems to be issues with this contest entry. 

Contest Clearly says these following rules: 

So, I found these following issues
1.    Some parts of the video were created before 28.08.2020. I can show you the proof as I am regular follower of Themercs warspear youtube channel. Therefore, when I saw the video, I immediately realized it has parts that were created before 28.08.2020. You can notice dates of different youtube videos which are uploaded in same channel. 

Below is link of old video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQlnIYVaoUs

use the video of my laptop not the video from youtube, also its 5% of the full video other 95% is record after contest, try hard much?

2.    I couldn’t find any detail in the video showing that the video is created specially for this contest. There should have been a mention of date and the contest video entry atleast somewhere in Chaos GVG event shown in the video as this event has longest duration. So, I doubt if these videos were taken after 28.08.2020

wtf i thought your a fan of THEMERCS how u didnt notice the end?

1.png

DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE PLZ 😘

2.png

3.    The last issue I found out that the video recordings need to be taken Character owner. But in the video, it clearly showed that player Zeus can access player Malefica which can be publicly proved in the video. The proof is shown in below picture 

Forget about being violation of contest entry, I feel this is violation of warspear EULA policy by sharing account as many players know that Malefica is an American player and Zeus is Lebanon player. In the video, he clears says in area chat that he recorded the video on Malefica account and edited the video. 

P.S. : I sincerely apologise if this causes any drama. That wasn't my intention.  I only posted a critical review about the contest entry. I hope the Jury gets to notice these points. 

trying hard to please an elf guild to get into? xd stop this drama on forum, keep it in game please

3.png

here is proof all my videos where recorded after contest started even tho your not even a judge, u wasted 8 minutes of my life *z* btw if u double click on the pictures when u insert them into the post, u can reduce the image size, you image size made my eyes bloody red :no-no-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

5.png

4.png

1. It doesn't matter how much %. It still holds the cruicial part(light gear 32-set) of the title of video (32-set). A violation is a violation no matter how you see it and you have agreed to it. 

2, This is just a graphics animation of Video Contest 2020, it doesn't show any proof or detail that this Video was recorded for the contest purpose. An in- game chat is what the jury is expecting I believe. 

These pictures show that the final piece of video is created on 19th September. Since you are an editor, you must already know that you can use the videos which were already recorded much before to create the final video for Contest. You also dont seem to be denying about the recording about cloth 32-set on Malefica character. 

Not trying to be rude bruh!, I only mentioned the issues with the contest entry video and that only. My intention was never create any drama which I already wrote above. 

lame unrelated to video commentary just a inside game problems showing in the comment and they was clear about dont involve ur in game problems here also ur talking about things that is not ur specialty when u send a video they check it and devs decide wither to accept or not and they already accepted it soo ur talks are useless devs know what they do dont bother judging other ppl videos ur free to say u didn't like it but the judging isnt urs to talk about 🚶‍♂️

36 minutes ago, Tamer Ismail said:

judging isnt urs to talk about 🚶‍♂️

I'm not supporting @Sai Chandra or something, but I just see he has only pin pointed something, I don't see any judgement here. Everyone can share their opinions on the forum following the community guidelines right? 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Wayne said:

I'm not supporting @Sai Chandra or something, but I just see he has only pin pointed something, I don't see any judgement here. Everyone can share their opinions on the forum following the community guidelines right? 

why he only pointed at my video? xD if he cares about the contest

1 minute ago, lallouss said:

why he only pointed at my video? xD if he cares about the contest

I honestly don't know bro, you should ask him that.

But as far as I've seen he followed the guidelines, just my humble opinion.

Anyways good luck for you.

Jeez dude, how much of a sore loser does one have to be in order to be that pathetic.

If you really want Zeus to not win, instead of trying so hard, better get your PC and hit recording and start editing, show us what you got. I promise I won't be so low to discredit hours of your editing and hard work just because you took some clips from your friends account to show off something exclusive. That is if your claims here are even true. Still, nothing game-breaking here, just showing off the new gear, unless again, you're a pathetic sore loser who will try to cause trouble every chance you get.

Edited by Gladiator

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Jeez dude, how much of a sore loser does one have to be in order to be that pathetic.

If you really want Zeus to not win, instead of trying so hard, better get your PC and hit recording and start editing, show us what you got. I promise I won't be so low to discredit hours of your editing and hard work just because you took some clips from your friends account to show off something exclusive. That is if your claims here are even true. Still, nothing game-breaking here, just showing off the new gear, unless again, you're a pathetic sore loser who will try to cause trouble every chance you get.

couldn't have said it better myself  :shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

In terms of community rules, Chandra is right 

On the other hand, it is also true that this reaction was provoked by something else, so I'm here to propose a peaceful ending. Shake your hands in sign of peace and end this story here. 

The Banhammer is not that polite in asking such things otherwise. 

17 minutes ago, Sai Chandra said:

You might want to delete this comment after reading these community rules.

I am sure the respectable administrators and moderators in the forum know what I mean. I leave the audience to decide whether @lallouss and @Gladiator are eligible for their "Legendary Mentor" Titles after harassing me in the forum. 

And since when are you a ''by the rules'' person? Never were, but like I said, just being a cringy loser.

Show me the rule I broke though, I'm interested to see where is the rule ''you can't say things other players don't like''.

Why are you feeling harassed? I thought we were having a ''critical review''. I guess having all those scammed drops makes you fragile :tongue: (Just to provide a context to the audience)

@HiggingsSorry didn't know I was harassing this poor soul

Edited by Gladiator

5 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

And since when are you a ''by the rules'' person? Never were, but like I said, just being a cringy loser.

Show me the rule I broke though, I'm interested to see where is the rule ''you can't say things other players don't like''.

Why are you feeling harassed? I thought we were having a ''critical review''. I guess having all those scammed drops makes you fragile :tongue: (Just to provide a context to the audience)

@HiggingsSorry didn't know I was harassing this poor soul

Since you do, now, I invite you both to end this here. 

On 9/21/2020 at 4:41 PM, Higgings said:

On the other hand, it is also true that this reaction was provoked by something else, so I'm here to propose a peaceful ending. Shake your hands in sign of peace and end this story here. 

You are right

Edited by Sai Chandra

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Since you do, now, I invite you both to end this here. 

You have mediated it well higgs ^^

Anyway let the juries of contest score the video aspects. Appreciate people if you want to be appreciated. All the contestants have done their hardworks for the contest entry.

Good Luck for all and have a nice day!