MINIONS DYING

x6t3nc3

Alright so, mostly everyone was happy that minions dont die as soon as you die. We liked the fact that if you died they met you at the recall statue. But noo, someone flipped the script.  After a server maintanance, the minions die when you die..

It's ridiculously stupid, i use cold hard  arena points for my minions lmao.

People will say "don't die then" but in reality, death at norlant swamps is almost guaranteed.

Alright so, mostly everyone was happy that minions dont die as soon as you die. We liked the fact that if you died they met you at the recall statue. But noo, someone flipped the script.  After a server maintanance, the minions die when you die..

It's ridiculously stupid, i use cold hard  arena points for my minions lmao.

People will say "don't die then" but in reality, death at norlant swamps is almost guaranteed.

what do u mean they die  :shok:  i havent died with my minion lately but is this is true it must be fixed asap i enjoy using my minion to the very last second

NO! It is not  a bug that is how a temporary minion should work. If u die along with you the minion must die coz it was just helping you must die along with you R_I_P .

No way pummy, for instance that map in swamps with that giant slug in the middle, EVERYONE has died at least once there, i summon my new born pet and i just so happen to get hit 8.1k by the thing and my pet goes bye bye

Personally i preferred the minion not die unless it dies/gets killed itself, then i know i at least got my moneys worth

NO! It is not  a bug that is how a temporary minion should work. If u die along with you the minion must die coz it was just helping you must die along with you R_I_P .

then it should revive with u