help for symbian problem

Qyo

i don't know this bug or not. My

application warspear 3.8 on symbian always

closed if i'm try to teleporting at norlant map, And if try to logged again with same character so my warspear will closing again and again. not only that, my

warspear 3.8 on symbian still closing too if i crossing to map area and there many other players, Therefore I come to the conclusion, if warspear 3.8 so much eating RAM.  I hope devs can help this problem. Regard

closed if i'm try to teleporting at norlant map, And if try to logged again with same character so my warspear will closing again and again. not only that, my

warspear 3.8 on symbian still closing too if i crossing to map area and there many other players, Therefore I come to the conclusion, if warspear 3.8 so much eating RAM.  I hope devs can help this problem. Regard

Try turning off ur power saving. My symbian used to have major lag when it was on power saver so maybe ur having a similar problem. Also if this doesn't work u may want to reinstall the game. To do this u should delete the game, then delete its installation file(found in ur file manager), and then clear ur cache and cookies on ur browser. After all that download the zip file from the warspear website. If this fail please seek further advice.

Am also have same problem on symbian phone.but when am playing on android no exit bug at swamp teleport and crossings.but in symbian we have exit bug.i think devs cant reply u .coz who care us.

if u facing the same problem.try my way, it happen to me sometime, pull out your battry take out sim card ,put it back sim and battry into phone on ur phone, then np ws will work, it not warspear problem its application problem in symbian about net connection, solved