PERSONAL suprise chest gift events

Pliskin

is this a good idea?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. is this a good idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • i love making many accounts to take advantage of this

When you guys did the first few gift 10 Suprise Chests they were like ordinary miracle coin items

-wrecked the market for Suprise Chests

so you fixed it to make them [Gift]

-but people make many accounts and make 6 easy lvl 3-6s

so they just open till get something nice and sell it

to avoid this please make all gifts personal like you do with daily mentor gifts

these people also wreck the arena 3x3 and 5x5 at (any) level

thanks

I don't agree with this. What happens when you get a costume you already have? Its redundant having 2 customes that are exactly the same and cannot be traded or given to one of your characters or gifting a friend. Also how about crystals? For example my druid gets crystal of inspiration(bow) and my ranger really needs that but i am unable to transfer it because its personal. Its a waste.

Many players do abuse this system, but having the items turn personal isn't the way to solve the problem.

I don't agree with this. What happens when you get a costume you already have? Its redundant having 2 customes that are exactly the same and cannot be traded or given to one of your characters or gifting a friend. Also how about crystals? For example my druid gets crystal of inspiration(bow) and my ranger really needs that but i am unable to transfer it because its personal. Its a waste.

Many players do abuse this system, but having the items turn personal isn't the way to solve the problem.

Then so be it, if you get two of the same costume you can sell for 1g, you got it for free didn't you? So you loose nothing. I agree with this. Make every item you get personal.

It`s great that we have these surprise chests every now and then, but it`s really being abused (heavily)

Wouldn`t it be a smart idea to set the minimum level to let`s say 13? Or possibly even to 15?

I think this would save alot of drama, the personal chest rewards won`t really help dueing nothing being worth it (money based that is)

In another way it`s sorta handy to prevent the market from exploding (yes, last time there were over 600crystals in the market)

ya :pardon:

I disagree. What if you got costume that would look amazing on your druid, but from a chest on your rogue? Would suck.

Now, if there was an option to transfer items between characters on one account...

I disagree. What if you got costume that would look amazing on your druid, but from a chest on your rogue? Would suck.

Now, if there was an option to transfer items between characters on one account...

i always wanted this the character item transfer thingy i mean

Mail items to yourself? Huh, doesnt sound bad at all, although that doesnt solve the issue of surprise chest abuse. Personal items are personal to that character, not to the account. If it was made personal to the account, the game would be a little bit messed upped and complicated.

i disagree with this suggestion. this surprise chest reward should be unpersonal. its very helpful because it can keep the overpriced items away for some time. u know there are plenty of mafias that makes the price blown away. buy cheap sell high. besides,this event is not everyday,every week or every month.

Better just give them to people who have been playing for the past 6 months and above lv15.

They added the 3 month gameplay requirement to avoid people from creating new characters and leveling them to 3.

But I know a couple of people who have bank characters at lv3 especially cause of the Trade/World chat requirement aswell.

The free chests in general is a very good thing but what it gives are also good and bad.

Try looking from the perspective of a player who barely uses Miracle coins and buys shit with gold and also take a look at the economy.

I don't even see how it's bad for players who do buy Miracle coins, they can always buy gold with their own money by selling Signs since it's like an in demand currency, probably the most in demand item in game for the past year and a half, then just buy the cheap skins and costumes in market.

Only downside I honestly see in free chest giving is people having multiple characters at lv3 and above.

My suggestion is to limit these items from the chests per player, making the only things being sold are the shit that the person does not need which another player might need and also balance the prices of costumes, 20k is supposed to be the average price for costumes. Now they go to prices like 10k and 50k.

Better just give them to people who have been playing for the past 6 months and above lv15.

They added the 3 month gameplay requirement to avoid people from creating new characters and leveling them to 3.

But I know a couple of people who have bank characters at lv3 especially cause of the Trade/World chat requirement aswell.

The free chests in general is a very good thing but what it gives are also good and bad.

Try looking from the perspective of a player who barely uses Miracle coins and buys shit with gold and also take a look at the economy.

I don't even see how it's bad for players who do buy Miracle coins, they can always buy gold with their own money by selling Signs since it's like an in demand currency, probably the most in demand item in game for the past year and a half, then just buy the cheap skins and costumes in market.

thats right and the game now is kinda boring we need something new something worth fight over it' tournemants are dead in eu all will know the results. we need some new updates related to that of lvl 30 cap

about chests it will be good if lvl 15 and about get chest special  not from mc items, and it would be better if players who are serious in this game players who played this game like 1 year or less, in the end those players are making the game amazing and worth to continue playing

if u got in your rogue u will never be able to give to ur druid :D