With 3.2+million GuildPoints required, its damn way too much =O

Ur so duckERS  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

can you show how much hp and def lvl3 gives? thank you :drinks:

Deff its 3%,

Hp  , if u have around 2750hp u will be almost 2960-3050

for shamans with parts 3200+ i guess

barbs 3800+

rogues 3100+ i guess

idk exactly , but these are so close numbers , anyway it depend on ur items and ench

well after studing all skills to lvl3 , AoA will start the jurney to lvl4,

money + cheting way 5 on 5 arena  + hassn its very easy for you \

nvm gl

nvm gl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:good:

Dont see the russians complaining - guild there might already be lv4  :diablo:

probably. they're really hardcore there. i remember back when it was just ranks they were the first to reach rank5 and to get and post BG drops

some saboteurs can use active skills .-.

Dont see the russians complaining - guild there might already be lv4  :diablo:

true Odjur , They are Epic , but in fact 3.2million while each quest gives 20-30 its way too much

nvm gl

bro idk why ppl think we go 5vs5 for gps? its just rank

5vs5 is good way to gain if u vs another pt , but when u pay 10tkts to 1 fight its a totall waste of gold

3vs3 , 2vs2 are much better for make some gps

its not matter of money its matter of activity , but money helps

i guess the core was #2 while lvl2 and that coz they are super active

.    I will join back when lvl 4 .... O:-) :lol:

bro idk why ppl think we go 5vs5 for gps? its just rank

5vs5 is good way to gain if u vs another pt , but when u pay 10tkts to 1 fight its a totall waste of gold

3vs3 , 2vs2 are much better for make some gps

its not matter of money its matter of activity , but money helps

i guess the core was #2 while lvl2 and that coz they are super active

the core distory now

last words good luck

Quantity always beats Quality in the end. Its harder to manage a guild the more people it has, but it will always gain good gp and at a certain number it wont matter if a guild is 30-40 +10 cahrs only, doing arena/using Mcoins. If they are sheer outnumbered they will not win. One good example is the Nazis Tiger tanks, without a doubt the strongest panzer unit of the WW2, but facing a overwhelming force of sovjet T60 tanks that was weaker, cheaper tanks, but outnumbering the germans by far, germans in many tank wars on the eastern front was outnumbered, in kursk (one of the worlds biggest tank wars) the numbers was around 8000 german panzer units to sovjets 30 000 units - with such numbers even the Tiger couldnt compete.

As the EU guilds are moving now - it will take the top guilds 21.3 weeks to gain 3 200 000 gp starting at 0. Seems OK balanced to me. Its a long time goal, nothing that should be done 1month after update.

Quantity always beats Quality in the end. Its harder to manage a guild the more people it has, but it will always gain good gp and at a certain number it wont matter if a guild is 30-40 +10 cahrs only, doing arena/using Mcoins. If they are sheer outnumbered they will not win. One good example is the Nazis Tiger tanks, without a doubt the strongest panzer unit of the WW2, but facing a overwhelming force of sovjet T60 tanks that was weaker, cheaper tanks, but outnumbering the germans by far, germans in many tank wars on the eastern front was outnumbered, in kursk (one of the worlds biggest tank wars) the numbers was around 8000 german panzer units to sovjets 30 000 units - with such numbers even the Tiger couldnt compete.

As the EU guilds are moving now - it will take the top guilds 21.3 weeks to gain 3 200 000 gp starting at 0. Seems OK balanced to me. Its a long time goal, nothing that should be done 1month after update.

Well the first part , i didnt get it totally but , for pure thinking , why aoa,abc,brs,whatever at top coz they active do quests , arenas ...etc

sure money helps , but its not main thing

it does not matter who +10

amp is not every thing in pvp , and most pkayers know that, true its a longrun goal 21weeks :D epic number

No amp is not the most important thing in arena, its to pick a OP caster class lol  :rofl:

lol xD i know u dont like casters , but for me also i dont like play melee ever in any online game i have ever played ,

anyway , it should be matter of entertainment "its a game"

Simple Calculating. One Char can collect 1 K GP per Day without POT ( Isernot + Laby + Swamps + Kotraava )

LVL 3 Guild could gain 30K GP a Day ( 30 Members ). That means it will be possible to reach Lvl 4 in 15 Weeks.

Now, if all members use Pot, you can reach it in 7,5 Weeks. + if u do Arenas it will be much faster.

( Theory doesnt mean that everyone doing all Quests per Day  :lol:  )

i calculated on 300 000GP every two weeks. Kinda what EU guilds top 3 been preforming.

luleee, your numbers are in-human and sure gives new meaning to the classic game phrase, "no-lifer"  :wacko: