Which is best helm and armor for lvl 20 rogue?

galvatron

Since aigrind taking forever to do a update I have a question,  which gear is best for critical and accuracy? Bg revenge, kw, orarena? Even though bg revenge is lvl 15 you already have 7% crit versus 2.5 from arena and kw you need the whole set to use crit .

KW beats all in stats.

Arena is for Resilience, not stats.

With KW Helm and Gloves you get 28-29% Critical and can reach 20% Accuracy without charms, with BG Revenge you get 29-30% Critical and probably 17% but it's trash, lv15, means lower stats, you get better Accuracy and lose 1% Critical when going KW, but yeah 3% Accuracy is a million times better than 1% Critical.

Kw is the best for stats max accuracy, critical chance, and dodge. But kw lacks much defense versus arena set. So generally, if you're wearing all kw gears, you're probably very easy to be killed by casters. An expert told me to use both. Kw versus melee and arena gear for magic casters.  Of course amping arena gear won't improve your defense against casters.

I find full KW better for casters.

35% Dodge, 31.9% Critical.

Most casters would just keep running so arena would just make you live longer but you still won't be able to touch him.

KW would make it a faster kill if you get lucky criticals and dodges also stops stagger. And with most of their low accuracy you won't even need Kick to dodge good, if they geared for more accuracy that would just make their resilience and/or HP more lower.

Full KW vs melee is very bad, unless you're using lv3+ Kick in the back, most melees would get you down to 30% HP with 1 hamstring, only thing that would keep you alive is dodge but it's not a 100% guarantee that you are going to dodge atleast once in a PvP, even with the best dodge set and skill build right now. It's kinda like a gamble, pros - high critical, high dodge, high accuracy ( All based on luck ) cons - low HP, low resilience.

Pvp with rouge using high res (arena gears) is very difficult for me. Pvp with rouge using kw is a little easier. This may or may not help your decision but from my countless battles with rouge this is what I found. Other than that Sange has all the right answers.

- Quote by other player.

You're probably taking a lot of criticals from enemy. Since enemy casters get their crit chance high too. Like druids with GT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Set Killing Whisper full 5/5 with AMP, and enchant to (7+) will be better at pvp, and more CRIT than i expect it. I rather put ilvl17 pvp gear mix with ilvl18 some set KW will be good balance HP with Crit, and dodge is the only important in my own reason.  ::)