Please remove castle buffs from arena

putang

😩 tired of shamans im +10 full greatness ranger with 40% pene with buffs and still manage to do about 600-700dmg to these shamans while they are healing 1k+ its not even close enough damage to kill them they just run across whole map and they instantly have full hp,and it dont help that power shot cd is 10seconds now and bow is 3.3now,how can we do anything...better to remove castle buffs from arena only would be nice if we just use regular buffs from mccoin shop....🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, putang said:

😩 tired of shamans im +10 full greatness ranger with 40% pene with buffs and still manage to do about 600-700dmg to these shamans while they are healing 1k+ its not even close enough damage to kill them they just run across whole map and they instantly have full hp,and it dont help that power shot cd is 10seconds now and bow is 3.3now,how can we do anything...better to remove castle buffs from arena only would be nice if we just use regular buffs from mccoin shop....🤷🏻‍♂️

In arena you're supposed to fight in party. If you mute a shaman and focus your entire damage on him, he should die in a matter of seconds. 

This is how I do with the counter part on elf side at least.

Though, I'm not against this proposal, but add also the castle scrolls to such list. 

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

In arena you're supposed to fight in party. If you mute a shaman and focus your entire damage on him, he should die in a matter of seconds. 

This is how I do with the counter part on elf side at least.

Though, I'm not against this proposal, but add also the castle scrolls to such list. 

Yeah all the buffs from castle shouldn’t be in arena,shamans just run across the whole map and full hp,bad enough my mana runs out and i have 12books to top it off 

Shamans are currently the most played mc class and there are many reasons for that. They get away easily with castle buffs like heal pot and jumps pots. 

The healing they get is insane and is nowhere near compared to priest/necros.

Healing 2k! per tick as a crit heal makes no sense.

They have similar defences to a tank, op healing skills and as well as crazy damage(dont even wnna start about the totems).

Differences in healing between instant heal(2k+) and overall tick heal(4k+) is now too huge with castle pot, which clearly shows why priests/necros are not the first choice of the players anymore.

I think it's about time that their skills be should trimmed down to some extent so that other healer classes can flourish as well.

yes shaman heal dnt make any sense . But druid healing doesn't   even make more sense . New druid heal skill  much broken . Magic Pala  heal 7k crit n sacred shield on 24/7  . Check the below video rogue vs druid where druid dint even use new skill or barrier and still rogue can't kill the druid. N people cry bout shaman 

8 hours ago, Karan Raina said:

Healing 2k! per tick as a crit heal makes no sense

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

8 hours ago, Karan Raina said:

Shamans are currently the most played mc class and there are many reasons for that. They get away easily with castle buffs like heal pot and jumps pots. 

Healing 2k! per tick as a crit heal makes no sense.

They have similar defences to a tank, op healing skills and as well as crazy damage(dont even wnna start about the totems).

Differences in healing between instant heal(2k+) and overall tick heal(4k+) is now too huge with castle pot, which clearly shows why priests/necros are not the first choice of the players anymore.

I think it's about time that their skills be should trimmed down to some extent so that other healer classes can flourish as well.

Excuse me, but why putting Priests in this whole situation here? You can't compare those two classes since their mechanisms are totally different, even if they are two healers. The counter part of a shaman is the druid and I believe that this class might be a bit more annoying than a shaman, considering that it can count on the double of healing skills of a sham and maybe the triple of its Controlling skills. 

P.S. or even necros. The comparison doesn't make sense. 

On 9/18/2020 at 12:59 PM, putang said:

Druids can do exactly the same
you better start playing druids 🙂

18 hours ago, xhero said:

Druids can do exactly the same
you better start playing druids 🙂

Bruh druids r trash😂, castle buffs just need to be removed from arena period

1 hour ago, putang said:

Bruh druids r trash😂, castle buffs just need to be removed from arena period

Then we are talking about two different kind of druids

And yea, I agree with the second statement. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm fine with castle buffs but not castle teleport and cleanse pots. And the reason for that is that 'everyone' can use castle buffs and get the same value.

But cleanse and teleport pots are different. You can't use these during sleep/fear/blind/stuns. However they work if your locked by a silence or movement lock skill. And that just straight up gives a bigger advantage to some classes over the others, since some classes have more of stuns/fears than just movement control and silence, and vice versa,

We can sit and list the skills that could and couldn't be affected by these 2 pots and then find out which classes are mostly disadvantaged which ones are just 100% advantaged. But we shouldn't be really talking about that, because we shouldn't have these disparities between classes and thus, factions/sides, in the first place.

Edited by Gladiator

Fought a full awarded shaman and charmer both on full buffs on a paladin with a ranger similarly fully buffed, won most if not all of the arenas. Cant remember anymore. It can be done. Ofc 1v1 shaman is one of the hardest classes to kill but not like it cant be done. Also killed a shaman with at least award accesories on my awarded seeker. Its all about builds and maybe some luck involved. (Think i resisted a blind or something)

Edited by Raislin