Sugestion for Warlocks

Fawlks

Its like Necromancer heal/shield, each time a Warlock use circle/plash he will lose 5%-10% of his health points, i think this just to they THINK before spam AoE skills like crazy. Sure it wont underpower them, cause they can still be untouchable with strategie and be healed, and wont be useless cause, as i said, they wont just spam skills.

Its like Necromancer heal/shield, each time a Warlock use circle/plash he will lose 5%-10% of his health points, i think this just to they THINK before spam AoE skills like crazy. Sure it wont underpower them, cause they can still be untouchable with strategie and be healed, and wont be useless cause, as i said, they wont just spam skills.

hell yeah , and give heal skill to ranger :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

hell yeah , and give heal skill to ranger :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

no heal skill for ranger it hits to hard to be a healer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

Warlock doesn't heal. Necro does. Lock's Life Drain is not enough to sustain a lock fighting healers for a long time. I think you should suggest lessen the life drained when a necro is healing/shielding. Sorry for bad english

If you mean that Warlocks lose hp when using AoE skills, i agree

Clearly your a pissed of elf which got ownedd by a warlock. And I completely disagree. Possibly make circle longer cooldown. Warlocks cannot heal basically so itbwont be fair on em.

PS- Necromancer Life drain should be 2% -_- 4% way tok much

newbie topic lol are you serius ? giving that shiit to warlocks and nerf them why not also lose heal when they walk? or when use arrow dark? pathetic developers  already touch warlock many tiimes , fear and circle got changed and some people still crying? did you knew how hard is to kill a healer ? why dont delete that shit critical heal? no one cares ,everything are balanced and wait alvyondil with new skills and points ohohoho then cryiers will suicide.

newbie topic lol are you serius ? giving that shiit to warlocks and nerf them why not also lose heal when they walk? or when use arrow dark? pathetic developers  already touch warlock many tiimes , fear and circle got changed and some people still crying? did you knew how hard is to kill a healer ? why dont delete that shit critical heal? no one cares ,everything are balanced and wait alvyondil with new skills and points ohohoho then cryiers will suicide.

Cross i understand that what you mean becouse you are warlock. But still circle is so op, you can capture every elf in one spot with only 3 warlocks and they cant do shit. Only option is log off. Thats ducked up and unbalanced as duck  :wacko:

Cross i understand that what you mean becouse you are warlock. But still circle is so op, you can capture every elf in one spot with only 3 warlocks and they cant do shit. Only option is log off. Thats ♥♥♥♥ed up and unbalanced as ♥♥♥♥  :wacko:

I was rogue first  :) then I made warlock for the simple thing of range attack :lol:  and warlock also has bad things almost ever circle fail with bug positions and fear if you check steps of the skills has 4,  druid root 5 same with shaman rangers can hit first before we fear and paladins can catch us easy if they are not stupids just dont walk in to circle oh and yes 3locks can easy be a nightmare in some situations but 5 at sam hain vs 2O elfs alot more :rofl: Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I was rogue first  :) then I made warlock for the simple thing of range attack :lol:  and warlock also has bad things almost ever circle fail with bug positions and fear if you check steps of the skills has 4,  druid root 5 same with shaman rangers can hit first before we fear and paladins can catch us easy if they are not stupids just dont walk in to circle oh and yes 3locks can easy be a nightmare in some situations but 5 at sam hain vs 2O elfs alot more :rofl: Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I know you, and im sure you know me too. We are both old players, well i dont know when you started but first time i saw you after chosen/forsaken. You talk true there but also bug position can be good too, almost always circle is bugged and showed somewhere else than where it really is so usually ppl get stuck in same position. + You cant use nightmare under stun so just need 3-5wlocks to spam just one spot and all elfs are trapped there forever (Until they stop spamming it). And lastly How palas can reach Wlock, i want know tactic if pala doesnt have any long range skill and bd have ham but its not enough to kill any range class.

I know you, and im sure you know me too. We are both old players, well i dont know when you started but first time i saw you after chosen/forsaken. You talk true there but also bug position can be good too, almost always circle is bugged and showed somewhere else than where it really is so usually ppl get stuck in same position. + You cant use nightmare under stun so just need 3-5wlocks to spam just one spot and all elfs are trapped there forever (Until they stop spamming it). And lastly How palas can reach Wlock, i want know tactic if pala doesnt have any long range skill and bd have ham but its not enough to kill any range class.

at crossing thinking a bit thats how a pala can touch a  lock in open area just pray or make fail circle to lock then rush! but yeah paladins and bladehamsters are a weaksauces , btw you name is? send me pm if you dont wanna show here xDОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

at crossing thinking a bit thats how a pala can touch a  lock in open area just pray or make fail circle to lock then rush! but yeah paladins and bladehamsters are a weaksauces , btw you name is? send me pm if you dont wanna show here xDОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

I have had 2 rouges, one in eu and one in ru ruby, both i have keep in secret so nobody know those names . Also 2 rangers, Laurenke and Christiano both stealed/scammed and deleted. My main acc is bd which name is Dupmass. But i have retired again, maybe i come back maybe not but i must tell you that your one of best rouges in eu, ofcourse after Marcin.

Well, i am new here so older players can correct me if i am wrong.

Warlock is a support class, the main function of this support class here is to cripple/damage the enemy.

As long as a support is far from the fray it can do TITS. But the deal is to keep the damage from far, and not take damage, or at least not too much damage.

That's the reason why we have the tanks, Barbarian/Death Knight and Blade Dancer/Paladin, so they can eat the damage dealt while the Support class (read Warlock) can do it's work. Warlocks that own in Arena or PvP in general aren't overpowered or HaCcKzOrS, they just are well played, like any other class, if well played can do it's job pretty decently.

Check on the Lock skills; Fear, Dark Circle. They are exactly THE SAME as Scatter Shot, and Trap from the Ranger. Same Function, same work for BOTH CLASSES. Support!

Now, let's check the Necromancer, what is it's function? Heal. But as far as we know he also cripples the enemy with, Deathly Eye and Poison Spittle. Why he loses health when casting? Because he's not there to eat damage, althought i think that 4% is a little bit too much, i already got myself with my own necro there just healing and shielding and doing nothing else, just ocasionally tossing some red-dotted-non-important attack just to go back to healing again.

Just as make no sense for a Ranger to lose health when casting a spell. Makes no sense for a Warlock to lose health when casting. And yes, as warlocks have Area Targeting spells (not single target spells) they can pretty much mow down mobs of enemies, which is the work of a warlock.

Mages have the same functions, same magics and they don't bother them mages.

I want to bother sum mageplayas...

Warlock is a support class, the main function of this support class here is to cripple/damage the enemy.

As long as a support is far from the fray it can do TITS. But the deal is to keep the damage from far, and not take damage, or at least not too much damage.

That's the reason why we have the tanks, Barbarian/Death Knight and Blade Dancer/Paladin, so they can eat the damage dealt while the Support class (read Warlock) can do it's work. Warlocks that own in Arena or PvP in general aren't overpowered or HaCcKzOrS, they just are well played, like any other class, if well played can do it's job pretty decently.

Check on the Lock skills; Fear, Dark Circle. They are exactly THE SAME as Scatter Shot, and Trap from the Ranger. Same Function, same work for BOTH CLASSES. Support!

Now, let's check the Necromancer, what is it's function? Heal. But as far as we know he also cripples the enemy with, Deathly Eye and Poison Spittle. Why he loses health when casting? Because he's not there to eat damage, althought i think that 4% is a little bit too much, i already got myself with my own necro there just healing and shielding and doing nothing else, just ocasionally tossing some red-dotted-non-important attack just to go back to healing again.

Just as make no sense for a Ranger to lose health when casting a spell. Makes no sense for a Warlock to lose health when casting. And yes, as warlocks have Area Targeting spells (not single target spells) they can pretty much mow down mobs of enemies, which is the work of a warlock.

mages are a op damage bombs but some people dont know how play them :facepalm: maybe I lvl one for teach people how  strong can be like a warlock and more on crossing with easy skills

mages are a op damage bombs but some people dont know how play them :facepalm: maybe I lvl one for teach people how  strong can be like a warlock and more on crossing with easy skills

They can do some real damage. That Time Warp and Stone Shatters can mitigate any mob's health.

They are even worse because they have 2 Area Damaging spells and 1 crippling spell (read Illusory Chains), while warlocks have only Dark Circle (crippling) and Plash of Darkness (damaging).

But people don't see that don't know why  :facepalm:

Almost correct. I know nerfing is bad to any class and i dont want nerf wlocks. You are right in everything but not tanks, tanks what we have are all melees and useless in lately game. Sam hain, Lab, BG Shadows are all for and especially to magic damage users but why ? Becouse melees (Heavy armor) cant getmagic armor as much as magic users got (light weight armor). I hope kiting system and tanking system will be fixed before ayvondil :) i really trust devs in that but now i start making wlock or shaman becouse 2 stuns is so op :D I want play this game in easy mode

Almost correct. I know nerfing is bad to any class and i dont want nerf wlocks. You are right in everything but not tanks, tanks what we have are all melees and useless in lately game. Sam hain, Lab, BG Shadows are all for and especially to magic damage users but why ? Becouse melees (Heavy armor) cant getmagic armor as much as magic users got (light weight armor). I hope kiting system and tanking system will be fixed before ayvondil :) i really trust devs in that but now i start making wlock or shaman becouse 2 stuns is so op :D I want play this game in easy mode

Well i can't say anything about tanks on these bosses because my tanks never past level 8 D:

But anyway, tanks functions are these ones as far as i know.

If the damage is magical, you must eat magical damage :D

You can pretty much go for magic equips. Same deal.

They won't be nerfed. They just went hybrid....

Maybe nerfed. You just killed ... I don't know... Moon Warrior and a STUPID gang of rogue assclowns jumps into shouting: SHIIIIIIITTTTTT! Gonna gank sym bishes!!!

Maybe on this case you are nerfed.

Well i can't say anything about tanks on these bosses because my tanks never past level 8 D:

But anyway, tanks functions are these ones as far as i know.

If the damage is magical, you must eat magical damage :D

You can pretty much go for magic equips. Same deal.

They won't be nerfed. They just went hybrid....

Maybe nerfed. You just killed ... I don't know... Moon Warrior and a STUPID gang of rogue assclowns jumps into shouting: SHIIIIIIITTTTTT! Gonna gank sym bishes!!!

Maybe on this case you are nerfed.

I didnt get all what you meant. But best tanks are lightweight armor user. Which means casters becouse only they can have Huge magic defense. Tanks are just made for low lvl bosses. Moon/sun, bg, gariel/gridaur, all cl bosses and first 2 bosses in lab.

remove circle and change the skill like ranger trap, see how many people quit playing warlock :pleasantry: :rofl: warlock is like a mage but its overpower because of the circle  and circle is a damage replacer(twice as good as stone shatter and teleport),its 100% success rate. mage can kill any class on 1vs1 but warlock is unbeatable with parties(good thing only noobs die)

remove circle and change the skill like ranger trap, see how many people quit playing warlock :pleasantry: :rofl:

Exactly :drinks: ppl play spesific classes becouse OP. No one take Warlock at start when forsaken came, becouse all think its crap. After 1 week there was more Warlocks than elfs becouse everyone noticed how good class it was. So bro dont say that ;) I just started play as Warlock ;D I want kill few faggots

Exactly :drinks: ppl play spesific classes becouse OP. No one take Warlock at start when forsaken came, becouse all think its crap. After 1 week there was more Warlocks than elfs becouse everyone noticed how good class it was. So bro dont say that ;) I just started play as Warlock ;D I want kill few ♥♥♥♥♥♥s

lol k ;D just saying.

Well. I will be honest here. I don't think that the Warlock class should be touched, it is pretty good as it is.

@Christiano  Just now i got what you mean on the tanks, sorry about that... :)

Well. I will be honest here. I don't think that the Warlock class should be touched, it is pretty good as it is.

@Christiano  Just now i got what you mean on the tanks, sorry about that... :)

xD i think too they should not be touched, bu advance other classes to same lvl is great idea :) But first of all they should balance casters vs. melee system! Its ruined