what's better?

Melfice

Hello i just want ask ppł opinion about what is better ,give somone chars(but i fear somone Can bę ganker and all good memories go far away)or just delete char(im drunk,too many weird things in my head) i just want to ask(mayby i forgot what i write now).Why i asked coz i bored and dissapint about amp 3x 300 signs in 3 areną staffs and still +7 and mayby shoud deleye char start from nothing maybe i be lucky.My nail to coffin was amping 4 staff and after 40 signs i only get +3 (1+ without signs) well time to stop writing :D Anyway to Topic what is better in general:give somone char or delete? :)

Hello i just want ask ppł opinion about what is better ,give somone chars(but i fear somone Can bę ganker and all good memories go far away)or just delete char(im drunk,too many weird things in my head) i just want to ask(mayby i forgot what i write now).Why i asked coz i bored and dissapint about amp 3x 300 signs in 3 areną staffs and still +7 and mayby shoud deleye char start from nothing maybe i be lucky.My nail to coffin was amping 4 staff and after 40 signs i only get +3 (1+ without signs) well time to stop writing :D Anyway to Topic what is better in general:give somone char or delete? :)

keep ur character:

1. either stay playing abit not alot :)

2. or keep it for later no need delete

ok i choose my way,my char is not my  i gifted it somone mayby i back Some day but now...need rest :) goodluck all Abc,Aoa and my loved PlTeam :) i try not to miss u all...

• 2 weeks later...

oh good that u posted it in forum and admins read that u gave away ur account, its against eula rules and they will delete ur acc :mega_shok: ,

good luck with playing other games anyway  :drinks: