[2020.09.17] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Preview

Peony

18 minutes ago, Higgings said:

O processo de teste acabou por hoje. Obrigado a todos os participantes 🙂

any news about when the update will be

IMHO, instead of increasing the chance of applying the Curse of Plague debuff on the enemy, the skill should debuff with 100% of chance, and lvling up the skill will increase only the effects of the debuff.

Also, increase skill range (a lot) and mouse speed (a little), but when the limit of enemies receive the debuff (i think it's 6 or 7, idk), it will explode in advance, causing extra damage before reaching the point (in a GvG or a War, it will insta-explode lol)

To compensate, the chance or effects could decrease when more enemies are affected (like Hunter's skill)

Example:

25% Effects on the first enemy, 23% on the second, 21% on the third, 19% on the forth and so on.

Or 

100% Chance on the first enemy, 90% on the second, 80% on the third, 70% on the forth and so on.

Edited by Khrone

11 minutes ago, Khrone said:

but when the limit of enemies receive the debuff (i think it's 6 or 7, idk), it will explode in advance, causing extra damage before reaching the point (in a GvG or a War, it will insta-explode lol)

no, its limit means how many can hit at once, wich is ideal for how it works

7 minutes ago, lore said:

no, its limit means how many can hit at once, wich is ideal for how it works

Do you really think it works?

Well, they can transform it into a pet

I n   l e s s   t h a n   2 4   h o u r s   a n d   w i t h o u t   a   t e s t   s e r v e r 

Edited by Khrone

1 hour ago, Rhaast said:

any news about when the update will be

We should know every info about this soon enough.

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

The testing process is over for today. Thank you to all of the participants 🙂

Give us the update or a sneak peek at Median Night :slap:

Just now, Drakoknight said:

Give us the update or a sneak peek at Median Night :slap:

The update should come very soon indeed. I Ignore the exact date, unfortunately, as I don't know if they plan further tests (I doubt)

Sneak peek of the median night: There will be many Pumpkins all around the map. :kawaii:

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The update should come very soon indeed. I Ignore the exact date, unfortunately, as I don't know if they plan further tests (I doubt)

Sneak peek of the median night: There will be many Pumpkins all around the map. :kawaii:

Soooo Perhaps my Guess on Thursday is Solid? also Nice Pumpkins would of never guessed that . Ima guess Horror will Come October 22nd or 29th. Even though i personally believe they should add Horror earlier to build up hype for halloween... 

28 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Soooo Perhaps my Guess on Thursday is Solid? also Nice Pumpkins would of never guessed that . Ima guess Horror will Come October 22nd or 29th. Even though i personally believe they should add Horror earlier to build up hype for halloween... 

Of course pumpkins are everywhere. Unless they are on mobs :pin1:

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Even though i personally believe they should add Horror earlier to build up hype for halloween... 

If you think about it, it's only 1 month left. In 3~ weeks or so we should have the Preview with the test servers already ^^ 

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

If you think about it, it's only 1 month left. In 3~ weeks or so we should have the Preview with the test servers already ^^ 

its not about how long it is to wait. its the fact that Halloween is my favorite Holiday and Horrors my Favorite event. Rather then drag Horror out till Christmas starts like they did last year. I think they should start it early to build Hype for The holiday itself. its not as festive after halloween passes. 

18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

its not about how long it is to wait. its the fact that Halloween is my favorite Holiday and Horrors my Favorite event. Rather then drag Horror out till Christmas starts like they did last year. I think they should start it early to build Hype for The holiday itself. its not as festive after halloween passes. 

We have the same opinion about it, trust me (I am crazy about Halloween as well - in general). But scheduled things hardly can come earlier as planned, you know. 

2 hours ago, Higgings said:

We have the same opinion about it, trust me (I am crazy about Halloween as well - in general). But scheduled things hardly can come earlier as planned, you know. 

thats totally fair, I understand that but its sorta dissapointing because in 2012-2014 it was around the Change to Fall (Late September Early October) but they just slowly kept pushing it one week out. last year it was a few days before halloween. My point being that at one point they Fully made an entire map and New items/Island and brought it out earlier. Whereas now its alot less creative then it use to be and alot of repeated items yet its coming out later and later. 

2 hours ago, Speedom said:

Hopefully in the future there will be more gear with skills in it. Especially, for lower Levels. Not everyone can achieve getting to max level and on top of that, getting Lv32 gear.

Ikr. In U.S. sapphire I have not seen a single mc use the lvl 32 merman sanctuary gear at all. Most of the time it's just scammers sitting at the dg with the buff and pass it around

29 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Now that we have 2 more classes, its time to add another 2 lol. Make a dmg based forsaken since they all have magic and make another magic elf since they only have druid.

Stick with the ones you've got for now, cause it might take a bit for the release of further experts, thus the release of new classes. I don't think we will see them too soon. 

• Holmes unpinned this topic