[2020.09.17] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Preview

Peony

24 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Idk where you get 15 CEST, it's 12 for me.

Hmm the translator converted everything to GMT format. As far as I know, GMT equals CEST +2. But if there's a mistake, I will correct it pronto. 

One idea to increase damage but not overall effectiveness is to make damage formula for blow of spirits and wolf's alacrity to be mix of pdmg and mdmg. Making blow of spirits especially do mix of pdmg and mdmg will allow flexibility to increase damage by total % (100% of each at max for example) and allow chieftain to have higher single target damage, however to maximize this dmg potential sacrifice some mdmg will be necessary which will remove effectiveness from other abilities and survivability from bear vigor heal. I think this is missing component of chief is that only right now combination of survivability and mediocre dmg is possible, with no path to focus on dmg role other than just spamming aoe. Even mouse with 1 sec ticks will be weak with 2 times dmg nerf.

59 minutes ago, Higgings said:

📢 Attention 

Tomorrow, at 15:00 CEST a new testing process will take place. During the past testing process, several changes have occurred:

Where did you get these infos?

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

Chieftain's dance.

War for territories won't be achievable anymore for the legion side

in the long run I would like to see in practice for example: how effective a number x of Templars would be in defending a castle and how long that number x could withstand the enemy attack before reaching the throne taking into account the allowed number of players in defense of the castles of each sector.

9 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Where did you get these infos?

8 minutes ago, Shoujo said:

in the long run I would like to see in practice for example: how effective a number x of Templars would be in defending a castle and how long that number x could withstand the enemy attack before reaching the throne taking into account the allowed number of players in defense of the castles of each sector.

I could say that, since they have got no resist skills at all, a simple Root from a Druid or any other ranged disabling skill can easily stop his run. Moreover, the lack of heavy armors make him very susceptible to attacks - as a result, easy to stop and easy to kill. 

28 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Eeer... PvE Templar? Are you kidding? 

i am best server game know all pvp class

Edited by Vlaconan

Soooo... Seems like most the Test has Concluded. Im assuming well see update tommorow? or Thursday? I think we deserve to know in advance thanks. :vp-face:

5 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Soooo... Seems like most the Test has Concluded. Im assuming well see update tommorow? or Thursday? I think we deserve to know in advance thanks. :vp-face:

True:on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

21 minutes ago, Turtle said:

There will be a test server tomorrow. Maybe Thursday or Friday (i hope Thursday)

Ok, i will play as Chieftain, but really? 32% Critical ONLY on skills?

Basically you just need 18% on equipments to get Full Critical (50%):

A normal Magic Mace gives 4%, so using 2 will give 8%.

Lv 28 Sea Set with HP and Mana Regen gives 6.2%, and you have 5% Critical naturally.

All of this gives 19.2% Critical.

32 + 19.2 = 51.2

The Armor isn't even focused on Critical, the Mace doesn't have Double Critical (Spring), and you get Full Critical only on your 2 Maces, Armor and 2 Skills.

Edited by Khrone

24 minutes ago, Speedom said:

This update is definitely gonna be a game changer. Hopefully, Horror event have lifesteal and stun enchant bonus gear. 

that would never happen. cus that would be insanely broken. Armor with LS and a Stun book is already Broken enough depending on the class. 

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

There will be a test server tomorrow. Maybe Thursday or Friday (i hope Thursday)

Update by the Latest will Happen on Thursday. unless some Major Bug presents itself it should be released wendesday in all honesty. but knowing the developers they like to keep a strict update schedule and will still aim for thursday. Which is why I asked cus I can tell the Servers are Ready to be Updated Right now. :piggy:

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

that would never happen. cus that would be insanely broken. Armor with LS and a Stun book is already Broken enough depending on the class. 

Lol yea, just thinking of something different. Spice up the game.

all these people talking about how both classes are broken and i'm here wondering if Chieftain skills concept is taken from league's character Udyr

49631436-1ACC-428F-8E2A-03FF42DC369B.jpeg

2 hours ago, xhero said:

Udyr

I thought so too, and even thought to swing the Chieftain . But then I started hoping that the unseen skills of the Monk (Yes, I like to call him Monk, not Templar) would be taken from the Drunken Master. :piggy:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Lalution

I'm not a big fan of the fact that Chieftain's DoT skills interact with stun stat, I hope that is not permanent. You took it out of Mage, because it was OP, Chieftain has way more DoT, that also hit more frequently.

32 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I'm not a big fan of the fact that Chieftain's DoT skills interact with stun stat, I hope that is not permanent. You took it out of Mage, because it was OP, Chieftain has way more DoT, that also hit more frequently.

Only 1 skill has it, and if i understood it right on the RU forum, it was a bug

25 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Only 1 skill has it, and if i understood it right on the RU forum, it was a bug

Swooping Army

You mean that only this skill causes Stun?

Edited by Lalution

13 minutes ago, Lalution said:

Hopefully after today's test we will know which skills I can Stun and which I can't. All the same, this is a question of its usefulness in PvP.

You'll figure it out eventually once you master the class potential.

Oh, yeah, each day AIGRIND is more creative 

Templar

download (5).jpegimages (38).jpegimages (36).jpeg

Chieftain

download (6).jpeg

giphy.gifimages (37).jpeg

Next time we need a hero from Mobile Legends and another sport, like basketball 🙂

Edited by Khrone

12 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Templar

download (5).jpeg

Chieftain

download (6).jpeg

Next time we need a hero from Mobile Legends and another sport, like basketball 🙂

Next one will be the termanator

1 hour ago, Khrone said:

Templar

download (5).jpeg

Chieftain

download (6).jpeg

The ball is a poor mc player getting bullied :troll_face1:

toughts on chieftan

trought with it has shown now it has an good aoe, it dosent have any good single target potential (if it has) on both pvp and pve aspects

it can be hardly noticed that something is missing since there still need to add 4 experts and such made "clans help" unefficient and not pratical to use also due its only 8 seconds duration (i suggest an increase to 12seconds), the plague rat skill should be reworked in order to be more handy as example as some pepole said an its own minion that a differnce from others, it will cause its costant aoe and apply the effect around and as ai it will run around or go where the chief says by re applying the skill during its duration that can be of like 10 seconds at its maximun level of developement its hp will would be 50-60-70-80% of chief's and will copy 100% of chiefs's deffence, as ending point it will take the pene,accu,fero, depth fury eccc, from the chief. along the 35% magic dmg costantly around itself and the ability to apply the effect so it can be a viable skill is way more situations, and icrease the skill cooldown reduction to 50% at 4/4

as the last 4 skills it most be something that can allow the chieftan to deal more damage to an single target but no more critical hit boosts, there eught

templar

an damn ton of cc that will make em able to keep out of combat groups of legionair twice or even trice the amount of the chieftans in group fight, it shows to be the ultimate flag defender and can cause chaos inside the areas for make to the legionaires impossible to act whiout movine evrywhere whiout controll (wich is also very frustating) and since the legion dosent posses resistance skills out of the barbarian, it will make the wars lead to the directions of the sentinels by alot, as next skills it must not be more crowd controll since it would be simply too much and make to the legion impossible to live at any case, it is essentialy the warlock but support versions and with better controll

expectation in the impact of the realease of the classes:

the templar will make the legion have massive difficulties on mass pvp scenarios due to its immense crowd controll and make for sure the templar will become one of the dominant classes in arena, if the legion dosent gain more ways to resist to the sentinel's controlling skills, the legion will loose completely any hold in pvp (where theykinda had the upper hand?) that will make the sentinel side better in both pvp and pve wich is a massive issue, already strong class even whiout being completed so even if the next skills them gain will be weak it wont be a issue

the chieftan will help in huge manners in guild raids with many enemies and on mob grinding in events like invasion of chaos event, but by being imcomplete it wont be able to do much, mediocre class due being incompleted, depeniding on what it gains next it can be a really strong class, but only if its lacks gets covered and gain a chance in fights of single targets, if the next skills will be weak the chieftan will almost become automaticaly underpowered but if the adjustments are right it can even become op, its in the middle of op and weak, but for sure the ability to be faster than any other class in the game can make em formidable attacks in the mermen trials IF they gain some single target dmg power

22 minutes ago, Xalgorus said:

Are devs making the game more realistic because the rat skill is useless as in real life :troll_face1:

in real life let me throw a mouse with leptospirosis at you.

52 minutes ago, Xalgorus said:

Are devs making the game more realistic because the rat skill is useless as in real life :troll_face1:

in reallife a rat can give u an actually deadly sickness

1 minute ago, lore said:

in reallife a rat can give u an actually deadly sickness

The little inhabitant of its fur does 

:tired2:

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

The little inhabitant of its fur does 

:tired2:

yes, just need ask the rat to hand the inhabitant to you

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

The testing process is over for today. Thank you to all of the participants 🙂