[2020.09.17] Update Warspear Online 9.0: Heroes of the new era. Preview

Peony

how do i earn miracle coin? pos I have zero on the server test, when I try to log in with my main account it says incorrect password

Edited by Cleto Souza

9 hours ago, Speedom said:

Seekers weak as shit

MMm...probably u haven't met a good+rich seeker yet. I have a friend who is both skilled+rich (being rich does matter). He has killed almost all +10 greatness bds alrdy.

13 hours ago, Kamisama said:

4/4 this skill is 30% of character magical power each second for 8 sec , ARE YOU SERIOUS ? 

THIS CLASS IS SUPPOSED TO FILL THE DPS WE DIDNT HAD IN MC SIDE 

dk skill deal 250% of character magic power for 14 sec every 2 sec , 

so a dps class dealing very very lower dmg than tank class LUUUUL

It has huge area effect but %30 really bad, it should be 60 or higher.

Also in order to deal high amount of dmg with this hero, at least you need 500 magic and this is almost impossible if you are not 30 level.

Rework Chieftain's Mickey Mouse

Instead of dealing damage each 2s, it deals damage each 0.5s, but won't stop enemies (Like Necro's Connection), and decrease it's tick damage.

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Rework Chieftain's Mickey Mouse

Instead of dealing damage each 2s, it deals damage each 0.5s, but won't stop enemies (Like Necro's Connection), and decrease it's tick damage.

*In Mickey Mouses voice* Screw you

When is Median Night event?

7 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Sneak peek for those who have not been to the test.:depressed:

Chieftain's dance.

War for territories won't be achievable anymore for the legion side

5 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Sneak peek for those who have not been to the test.:depressed:

#RemoveFluxStun

Okey after testing the Chieftain, my first thogths are he is like odd version of a mage, he have verry decent aoe, his skills are intresting i like the speed skill alot esspecly when you insert great contionos relic on it you get perma speed up witch is fantastic, his heal skill looks abit to strong i mean 12 sec cd and 110% magic scaeling on a dmger is abit to much, phonex skill is doing tons of dmg bouth magic and psycal witch is great, bouth aoe dmg expert skills need some buffs tho they look abit to weak,passive is verry well balanced too i like it and his dmg reduction skill is abit too strong as well, i saw someone solo pterix on +7 armors and me myself solo horse boss in t4 map without any problems on +7 gears.Overall decent dmg ,intresting concept  , strong solo player side(if you are farmer you will love him) note that in order to prock the pasive constantly you need to spam skills so if you are no skill spamer lover you may not like him much xd

Edited by coldravens

Comparing chieftain to templar. chieftain needs full mdmg and all +10 to get high dmg and def.

templars have op aoe knock back and hide skill even with low amp.

i am not going to make chieftain at the moment. If i was playing in elf side, i gonna make a templar as it is op.

I had tested both the classes on Test.

Chieftain has quite a number of skills that boost the DPS, be it physical or magical. The passive buff really makes it OP. The +7 maces really boost the damage to quite high numbers. Not sure how it will be at +10.

On the Templar, it has really good control skills. However, on the DPS side and the duration of defensive skills it needs improvement. The "Combat support" basic skill lasts for just 8 seconds and it depends on magic power at 5/5 and it has a large cooldown.

While playing 1h & Shield, I feel the 'Reverse Flow' (Vortex thing that stuns) messes up the rotation. So its like you have to set the vortex behind the character first and then use sucker punch,  followed by "Touch of truth" and "Blame" skill, to keep up guaranteed stuns, during solo fight.

Side MC full stum and nobody complains, side elf wins a class that was made with the idea of having a stum, the MC starts crying and asking for nerf, the templar has less damage than a warden and is quite fragile, if you remove the stum no will serve no more.

Edited by Allandenys Santos

15 minutes ago, Allandenys Santos said:

Side MC full stum and nobody complains, side elf wins a class that was made with the idea of having a stum, the MC starts crying and asking for nerf, the templar has less damage than a warden and is quite fragile, if you remove the stum no will serve no more.

The fact that you got a stun class is the result of elf side "gently asking for that". 

The templar was not planned to make damage but to stun, whereas the warden was supposed to tank and so he does. In terms of survivability, it's a stunner with a stronger skill than a lock and it wears heavy armors, so capable to reach more than 10k def on PvP. 

I'm still waiting for our Bladedancer/Seeker mix class. The Chieftain is promising but definitely doesn't reach the damage of none of those classes. 

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

test server already done? i cant connect

i tested the chief

yes

good aoe dmger wich can also survive dangerous situations and if used well it can be achivable of doing alone technopolis on hard difficulty a

the fact that can solo pteriks and bosses of that range with +7 gear 

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

his heal skill looks abit to strong i mean 12 sec cd and 110% magic scaeling on a dmger is abit to much,

yea the magic scale a can be decreased a bit for dont have an massive healing since there is also the exttra heal from missing health

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

his dmg reduction skill is abit too strong as well

i say that it gains too much extra effectiveness from too low difference, for me it should be +40% start and +1.5% each 1% missing hp for keep it good but not too strong (at 4/4)

43 minutes ago, Allandenys Santos said:

my issue with templar can only be that they can evry sec for 7/10 sec pull away up to 7 players at once and stun them for 1.3 seconds, time to pull new players away.

as diffenrence to pools/instant skills that has a limit, (it can also count for the chief's rat since the rat mooves around, but there is the difference of only -25% accu and cd speed on chance and getting pushed away)

a eught big group of templars can make attack an objiect an semi impossble task unless ur a ranged class or a class with resist skills with no breacking point (mage or barbarian, but also the bladedancer has good chances on passing over it and as well a warden if built in order for it but i think there would be a price noone would consider to pay for)

the templar will be like warlock, insane on mass pvp scenarios but mediocre on the others

2 minutes ago, lore said:

the templar will be like warlock, insane on mass pvp scenarios but mediocre on the others

PvE Lock = Magical Damager (and a little Support)

PvE Templar = ?

Did you guys notice that chieftain is the only class in game with absolutely zero stuns, stun chances or silences in game? Like nothing, Nada:huh:

Every other class has at least one basic or more. Think about it. Run all the classes and their basic skills you're familiar with in your head.
I'm looking at the class creation page while typing this and all classes other than the priest has stuns in their basic kit. But priest has an expert silence skill in their kit to compensate. Maybe it was missed while planning it?

Edited by TheCaster

Just now, TheCaster said:

Did you guys notice that chieftain is the only class in game with absolutely zero stuns or silences in game?:huh:

Every other class has at least one basic or more. Think about it. Run all the classes and their basic skills you're familiar with in your head.
I'm looking at the class creation page while typing this and all classes other than the priest has stuns in their basic kit. But priest has an expert silence skill in their kit to compensate. Maybe it was missed while planning it?

Did you consider Necro's Nightmare as Stun?

And i think Shaman also doesn't have Stun

1 hour ago, Risc said:

I had tested both the classes on Test.

Chieftain has quite a number of skills that boost the DPS, be it physical or magical. The passive buff really makes it OP. The +7 maces really boost the damage to quite high numbers. Not sure how it will be at +10.

On the Templar, it has really good control skills. However, on the DPS side and the duration of defensive skills it needs improvement. The "Combat support" basic skill lasts for just 8 seconds and it depends on magic power at 5/5 and it has a large cooldown.

While playing 1h & Shield, I feel the 'Reverse Flow' (Vortex thing that stuns) messes up the rotation. So its like you have to set the vortex behind the character first and then use sucker punch,  followed by "Touch of truth" and "Blame" skill, to keep up guaranteed stuns, during solo fight.

So youve got an excellent support thats better than certain classes like warlock and youre asking for a dps buff and survivability buff as well?:pin2:

2 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Did you consider Necro's Nightmare as Stun?

And i think Shaman also doesn't have Stun

Not pure stuns per se khrone.

Sham - Blind.
Necro - sleep.
Barb - charge
Rogue - gouge.
and so on.

At least one skill that blocks the opponents use of skills.

Edited by TheCaster

Just now, Higgings said:

Idk, I just think that it's time for some Legion Classes to gain the ability to resist skills.

Like Warlock (c'mmon, at least one survivability to him)

2 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

Not pure stuns per se khrone.

Sham - Blind.
Necro - sleep.
Barb - charge
Rogue - gouge.
and so on.

Well, they have Thrashing...

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Don't understimate this skill. 

I agree, I think its a very practical skill. I think this skill could be used more effective if it was click to activate around the character instead of being a targeted skill. It would have a good synergy with "Wolf's Alacrity".

Edited by TheCaster

7 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

I agree, I think its a very practical skill. I think this skill could be used more effective if it was click to activate around the character instead of being a targeted skill.

Totally agree.

40 minutes ago, Mercurry said:

So youve got an excellent support thats better than certain classes like warlock and youre asking for a dps buff and survivability buff as well?:pin2:

I am not asking for a buff. I am suggesting, for an improvement of existing skills pertaining to DPS/Survivability.

From PVP perspective, yeah, the stun is quite good and vortex certainly give rise to some nice results in map wide open battles. 🙂

However, from PVE perspective and since I solo most content generally, control skills does not solve everything. For example, in general, all the high end bosses (be it daily quests or dungeons) generally resists stuns. So I feel there should be something to fall back on.

29 minutes ago, Risc said:

I am not asking for a buff. I am suggesting, for an improvement of existing skills pertaining to DPS/Survivability.

From PVP perspective, yeah, the stun is quite good and vortex certainly give rise to some nice results in map wide open battles. 🙂

However, from PVE perspective and since I solo most content generally, control skills does not solve everything. For example, in general, all the high end bosses (be it daily quests or dungeons) generally resists stuns. So I feel there should be something to fall back on.

templar only needs a buff on his statue and is ok as support

Edited by lore
typing mistakes

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

, I just think that it's time for some Legion Classes to gain the ability to resist skills.

Resist and need shield too . Mc side only necro have shield . Elf side evry other class have shield 

📢 Attention 

Tomorrow, at apporoximately 12:00 CEST a new testing process will take place. During the past testing process, several changes have occurred:

Templar

Reverse flow

Reduced the duration of the skill at 3-5 levels by 1 sec.

The number of player targets is reduced by 1 at 3-5 skill levels.

Reload time increased by 1 sec.

Chieftain 

Bear Stamina

Reduced the amount of generated aggression from the skill.

Swooping army

Reduced the duration of the skill at all levels by 1 sec.

Increased skill damage by 5% at all levels. 

Reduced the amount of energy required to use the skill by 1 at all levels.

Curse of the Plague

Reduced damage from the skill by 2 times.

Reduced the chance of casting Plague Curse. 

Increased the frequency of damage inflicted to 1 time per second (was 1 time per 2 seconds).

Edited by Higgings
Error with the translation

Chieftain looks like it excels very well in PvE, especially soloing greater content then before. However, I think they lack in arena with no stun. unless you do bear hide before stun combo, will likely get eaten alive in cloth armor before stun lifts. The other thing I think they lack is true role within parties for PvE content. There are better dmg to bring and obviously, better support. Even with prioritizing those abilities that do damage, Chieftain is still mediocre to other classes and require melee range with little skill points left for surviving in cloth.  

1 minute ago, Baldwin said:

So since u all have tested the Chieftan what would be your weapons of choice in regards to build skills and overall usage.

Phys Mace or Magic Mace

Some players have given very interesting ideas. 

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Curse of the Plague

Reduced damage from the skill by 2 times.

Reduced the chance of casting Plague Curse. 

Increased the frequency of damage inflicted to 1 time per second (was 1 time per 2 seconds).

:love2:

Will it slow down enemies or it will be like Necro's Connection?

while you're at it, add mouse cursors, perhaps customizable

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

25 minutes ago, Higgings said:

📢 Attention 

Tomorrow, at 15:00 CEST 

Idk where you get 15 CEST, it's 12 for me.