Stats/Buff attributes on costumes

Ahmed Didar

As the heading suggests, I think it would be fun to add some attributes to costumes.

Attributes will differ from each costumes.

I'm blank xD, someone add some attribute ideas.

14 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Eh it would give those who constantly spam dg or farms raid bosses an edge In combat

To avoid that, most costume won't give any advantage over any other costume type. Just a little stat boost or buff. It could be HP boost, Mana boost etc, MC store costume should have them, so that people will buy more costumes 

that a bad idea, these are cosmetics that are only meant to dress your character and make them cool, fancy, cute and so on

giving costumes stats would defeat their purpose, even if the stats are "fair" among players and later on people would want stats for their weapons decor, which would farther more be bad.

oh! and what about my haircut i want that to give me stats, wait! i want my blue hair dye to give me increased mana regen!

you see what i am getting at?

we already get stats from skills, armor, weapons, guild, arena, events, consumables, war, castle, talents...etc

can't we have one thing that is just for looks?

Edited by FakeUser