PVP CHRONICLES EPISODE 1

pvpnews

::::::::::::::::::WARNING THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN DRAMA, REGARDS TO WARSPEARS EU SERVER:::::::::::::::::

THE DRAMA SERVER!!!!!!!!!

OUT OF ALL THE SERVERS OF WARSPEAR EU HAS TO BE THE MOST FULL OF DRAMA HOWEVER HONESTLY THE MOST FUN SERVER IVE BEEN TO IN A WHILE THEY HAVE ALOT OF PLAYERS WHO ARE NICE PEOPLE HOWEVER IT IS CALLED THE DRAMA SERVER FOR A REASON

On my first trip to eu i heard alot of rumors and decided to make a soap opera on some of those drama starters but what i found was a untold stoy of some of in my opinion the most underestimated pros in ws history so now im taking it upon myself to share those stories to stop people from hateing them and see who they really are welcome to eu xD

The King And Queen Of Phalanx

for all of those who are not familiar with this server phalanx may be one of the toughest guilds eu has to offer they stay in the shadows of arena tournament however they are definitly not to be messed with as i stood in pvp cave known across other servers has "drama cave" i noticed a rogue named chickenfly and to his right ladyindigo i learned that phalanx leadership was just passed on to them by ex general kecox and i wished them the best of luck of running it chicken told me how they dont make many enemies mostly friends but before he could finish a lvl 6 "arenaproxy" one that they kept calling "alba" walked in and all hell broke lose on this little noob i later learned he was a ganker and phalanx didnt like him much for that reason i mean here i am new to the server thinking they all were gankers but phalanx showed me that they do not tolerate it wat so ever after watching this noob die i decided to interview him but i mean how far could i get

Me: are you a ganker?

him: no

Me:i just watched u gank 5 people

him: xD

me: i dont got time for this

anyways moving on congradulations to chickenfly and indigo on there new leadership im sure we will see some drama from them on later episodes

IN WALKS A LEGEND

now coming to this server i had a couple names n mind of some pretty famous players i was looking for however one in particular i kept asking for just wasnt around i looked high and low all around asked everyone i saw just before i was going to end my search i see in area chat "YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ME FOR 45 MINUTES SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING WAS DOING ARENA" and bam! there he was the big bad wolf as murdderra would call him yes im talking ZATHU!!!!! :shok: :shok: :shok:  it was kinda creepy he knew i was looking for him but after i got over it he allowed me to interview him and went as followed

Me: zathu you have been around a long time alot of pros im sure try to take your spot what do you do to keep yourself talked about still relevant after this long?

him: xD epic drama skills

Me: u were orginally a elf and member of fof, now a arena champ of abc any changes?

him: fof is my elf side family abc is my mc side family no hard feelings from neither

me: i know you have many enemies can you give me 5?

him: 5? yes the first 5 that ganks me when i walk into cave

me:epic answer bro xD, any words to those 5 enemies?

him: MESS WITH THE BULL GET THE HORNS! :spiteful:

note to self........THIS GUY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KING OF THE SERVER

there are alot of players on no matter what relm you play in simply need no introduction the next person i met is one of them this guy is amped like a beast fights like a beast and commander of abc i heard so many rumors about him i thought he was evil but i was shocked to find out i just may have met the nicest pro ive ever interviewd for those who dont know who im speaking of ill get right into it SHITZO ;D  after help from zathu to find him and a couple seconds of asking he agreed for me to interview him and it went as followed

me: first off let me say this is awesome your doing this thanks

him: np bro may take a while to reply in arena xD

me:no worries take your time its all being recorded, first question is there any pressure on being guild champions?

him: yes alot we are considerd the "big dudes" if we lose we lose are reputation any false move can take us down

me: so basically now so many people know your #1 you cant lose even if u wanted to stop

him:exactly

me: what are some words you can tell the noobs who want to join abc as well as words for your enemies?

him:well abc is a family you dont need high amps high lvl are be called "pro" just be a nice good player and maybe one day youll join the family

and as far as enemies im not that kind of guy anybody mad we win in arena please dont take it personal

EPIC ANSWER FROM A EPIC GUY THX SHITZO

:diablo: PANDA MOB!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

now when i very first started my journey to start this pvp series i knew know one in eu at all just a handful of names i see on forums but when i arrived it was one name that stood out one name said a million times even when he wasnt around and after meeting him i was basically held at gun point to post this on episode 1....yes i met the bully.... the way this guy talks and fights he is in a class of his own but honestly who wants to go to school with... here ill say it like him MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OMG is this guy serious? whats his f***n problem! his enemies wish they wernt his enemies and his friends stay away from him so he donsnt confuse them as enemies... hes crazy completely the worst attitude and psycho panda ive ever seen in my life but i promised ill post his interview so here..

Me: hello murderr

him: why noob speak to panda?

me: xD im interviewing people for my new forum series pvp chronicles

him:did panda ask what little noob was doing?

me: hmm....

him: did panda give noob permission to interview people in pandas server?

me: your server?

him: noob ask panda now r noob dies

me: omg bro i dont have to take this

him: so noob made his choice then?

me: may i please interview you almighty panda :rofl:

him: permission granted what dafuq u want from me

me: what happen to epm people say its over

him: look under my name wat does it say?

me: epm...

him: so then we aint over! look ima tell you like i told them put 100 panda suits on 100 men there will always and forever will be only 1 epm and btw since we doing this for forums im the greatest! u know im the greatest the server knows im the greatest pvprange knows im the greatest you mad? COME AT ME BRO!

me: hmmm ok thank you

him: gtfo my cave

NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN! EVER EVER EVER WILL I TYPE ABOUT HIM

well there you have it episode 1 episode 2 will be full of fights in drama please keep supporting this series

::::::::::::::::::WARNING THIS PAGE MAY CONTAIN DRAMA, REGARDS TO WARSPEARS EU SERVER:::::::::::::::::

THE DRAMA SERVER!!!!!!!!!

OUT OF ALL THE SERVERS OF WARSPEAR EU HAS TO BE THE MOST FULL OF DRAMA HOWEVER HONESTLY THE MOST FUN SERVER IVE BEEN TO IN A WHILE THEY HAVE ALOT OF PLAYERS WHO ARE NICE PEOPLE HOWEVER IT IS CALLED THE DRAMA SERVER FOR A REASON

On my first trip to eu i heard alot of rumors and decided to make a soap opera on some of those drama starters but what i found was a untold stoy of some of in my opinion the most underestimated pros in ws history so now im taking it upon myself to share those stories to stop people from hateing them and see who they really are welcome to eu xD

The King And Queen Of Phalanx

for all of those who are not familiar with this server phalanx may be one of the toughest guilds eu has to offer they stay in the shadows of arena tournament however they are definitly not to be messed with as i stood in pvp cave known across other servers has "drama cave" i noticed a rogue named chickenfly and to his right ladyindigo i learned that phalanx leadership was just passed on to them by ex general kecox and i wished them the best of luck of running it chicken told me how they dont make many enemies mostly friends but before he could finish a lvl 6 "arenaproxy" one that they kept calling "alba" walked in and all hell broke lose on this little noob i later learned he was a ganker and phalanx didnt like him much for that reason i mean here i am new to the server thinking they all were gankers but phalanx showed me that they do not tolerate it wat so ever after watching this noob die i decided to interview him but i mean how far could i get

Me: are you a ganker?

him: no

Me:i just watched u gank 5 people

him: xD

me: i dont got time for this

anyways moving on congradulations to chickenfly and indigo on there new leadership im sure we will see some drama from them on later episodes

IN WALKS A LEGEND

now coming to this server i had a couple names n mind of some pretty famous players i was looking for however one in particular i kept asking for just wasnt around i looked high and low all around asked everyone i saw just before i was going to end my search i see in area chat "YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR ME FOR 45 MINUTES SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING WAS DOING ARENA" and bam! there he was the big bad wolf as murdderra would call him yes im talking ZATHU!!!!! :shok: :shok: :shok:  it was kinda creepy he knew i was looking for him but after i got over it he allowed me to interview him and went as followed

Me: zathu you have been around a long time alot of pros im sure try to take your spot what do you do to keep yourself talked about still relevant after this long?

him: xD epic drama skills

Me: u were orginally a elf and member of fof, now a arena champ of abc any changes?

him: fof is my elf side family abc is my mc side family no hard feelings from neither

me: i know you have many enemies can you give me 5?

him: 5? yes the first 5 that ganks me when i walk into cave

me:epic answer bro xD, any words to those 5 enemies?

him: MESS WITH THE BULL GET THE HORNS! :spiteful:

note to self........THIS GUY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KING OF THE SERVER

there are alot of players on no matter what relm you play in simply need no introduction the next person i met is one of them this guy is amped like a beast fights like a beast and commander of abc i heard so many rumors about him i thought he was evil but i was shocked to find out i just may have met the nicest pro ive ever interviewd for those who dont know who im speaking of ill get right into it SHITZO ;D  after help from zathu to find him and a couple seconds of asking he agreed for me to interview him and it went as followed

me: first off let me say this is awesome your doing this thanks

him: np bro may take a while to reply in arena xD

me:no worries take your time its all being recorded, first question is there any pressure on being guild champions?

him: yes alot we are considerd the "big dudes" if we lose we lose are reputation any false move can take us down

me: so basically now so many people know your #1 you cant lose even if u wanted to stop

him:exactly

me: what are some words you can tell the noobs who want to join abc as well as words for your enemies?

him:well abc is a family you dont need high amps high lvl are be called "pro" just be a nice good player and maybe one day youll join the family

and as far as enemies im not that kind of guy anybody mad we win in arena please dont take it personal

EPIC ANSWER FROM A EPIC GUY THX SHITZO

:diablo: PANDA MOB!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

now when i very first started my journey to start this pvp series i knew know one in eu at all just a handful of names i see on forums but when i arrived it was one name that stood out one name said a million times even when he wasnt around and after meeting him i was basically held at gun point to post this on episode 1....yes i met the bully.... the way this guy talks and fights he is in a class of his own but honestly who wants to go to school with... here ill say it like him MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OMG is this guy serious? whats his f***n problem! his enemies wish they wernt his enemies and his friends stay away from him so he donsnt confuse them as enemies... hes crazy completely the worst attitude and psycho panda ive ever seen in my life but i promised ill post his interview so here..

Me: hello murderr

him: why noob speak to panda?

me: xD im interviewing people for my new forum series pvp chronicles

him:did panda ask what little noob was doing?

me: hmm....

him: did panda give noob permission to interview people in pandas server?

me: your server?

him: noob ask panda now r noob dies

me: omg bro i dont have to take this

him: so noob made his choice then?

me: may i please interview you almighty panda :rofl:

him: permission granted what dafuq u want from me

me: what happen to epm people say its over

him: look under my name wat does it say?

me: epm...

him: so then we aint over! look ima tell you like i told them put 100 panda suits on 100 men there will always and forever will be only 1 epm and btw since we doing this for forums im the greatest! u know im the greatest the server knows im the greatest pvprange knows im the greatest you mad? COME AT ME BRO!

me: hmmm ok thank you

him: gtfo my cave

NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN! EVER EVER EVER WILL I TYPE ABOUT HIM

well there you have it episode 1 episode 2 will be full of fights in drama please keep supporting this series

were am i?

haha i was there when the kid came to cave.. i had laughs cause he talked like a professional tv host. :! goodluck lil fella.. and goodluck to your chosen career. pmpl