For rogue high penetration or Critic ???

shamanzzz

what is good fr rogue my penetration= 11.7,

Critic= 26.5

so if i up Critic to 28% then my penetration low to =10.7%

im confuse which is good?

pene=11.7%, critic 26.5% ....?

or

pene=10.7% , critic 28.5% ....?

plz ans

Not so hard. Just use KW mix and you automatically get 25%+ crit and 18%+ accuracy.

Mine, first one max on top rogue stats, 2nd focused on HP and accuracy.

I prefer 2nd set though.

I suggest you balance stats,

Main stats in my opinion are dodge and accuracy, crit shouldn't be focused on cause when you gear for both of these stats you will have a decent amount of critical.

Minimum Accuracy 16%

Minimum Dodge 30%

Minimum Crit 25%

Keep atleast 1%+ Parry, don't stack it cause it works fine with even 1%.

don't go below 2600 HP, if you do atleast get 18% resilience.

Penetration isn't really needed, put mana regen on your rings.

Never focus on 1 stat otherwise all the rest will be ducked and don't forget your HP aswell.

Not so hard. Just use KW mix and you automatically get 25%+ crit and 18%+ accuracy.

Mine, first one max on top rogue stats, 2nd focused on HP and accuracy.

I prefer 2nd set though.

I suggest you balance stats,

Main stats in my opinion are dodge and accuracy, crit shouldn't be focused on cause when you gear for both of these stats you will have a decent amount of critical.

Minimum Accuracy 16%

Minimum Dodge 30%

Minimum Crit 25%

Keep atleast 1%+ Parry, don't stack it cause it works fine with even 1%.

don't go below 2600 HP, if you do atleast get 18% resilience.

Penetration isn't really needed, put mana regen on your rings.

Never focus on 1 stat otherwise all the rest will be ♥♥♥♥ed and don't forget your HP aswell.

Thanks alot Sir Shitzo, i use full kw armor and belt lvl 17 bcoz thought pene added in it so it is Good? my accu13% :unknw:  can u plz tell me what should i added in my all kw  equip i mean which rune and crystal in helm, glove, armor, boots should add and lvl 17 belt good?

i use fullkw bt still my accuracy stuck at 13.8 why???

You're probably using x2 Scout gladius and your gloves' crystal is penetration. Or maybe you're not wearing lvl 17 AZ carved signet ?

Take a look at this : penetration = ignores enemy's defence. But if the enemy has no defence, like rabbit, penetration doesn't work. So basically, if your enemy's defence is lower than your penetration percent, the extra penetration is useless. Lets say, your basic damage is 300, a yellow coyote has 10% defence, and your penetration is 12%, the extra 2% has no effect, your basic damage will be dealt (300- no increase no reduction). PENETRATION DOESN'T INCREASE YOUR DAMAGE, as I said, it only ignores enemy's defence. So it creates an illusion that you're attack is increasing. So you should balance both critical and penetratio if you dont want to waste some fatal stats. Btw, critical strike is hard to achieve at arena, since many people uses full arena gears and thus prevents you from making criticals, making your strong stat not very usefull.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

i think critical is better, with accuracy even better, because rogue is a critical type, high dmg and instant kill, currently my crit 30% thanks to great charm, dodge 38.7 with skill, so penet isnt necessary if both are 30%+