[2013.09.26] Precious Charms – 50% discount on crystals!

snorlax

• Developer

Dear friends!

The great achievements require great charms!

We would like to announce unique offer – till end of September 50% discount on all crystals in Miracle Shop.

Do not miss perfect opportunity to make your character stronger and enchant your equipment with Great Charms!

Critical enchantment: with every attempt to enchantment items with runes and crystals you have a chance to receive increased bonus.

Bonus value of great charms is shown in green in the item stats menu.

Опубликованное фото

Good luck and have fun!

the skin of the 2handed spear in that hammer u showing us is not available at the mcoin shop as u told us u will in the 3.8 update, can u tell us if it was removed or forgoten to be included in the 2handed Decorative Skins  :) ?

QUOTE:

New items for Arena Points and Miracle Coins

We added new costumes and Enhanced Minions with unique skills, which can only be purchased for Arena Points from Suppliers: suits of Caster’s Suit and Warrior's Garb, Woodhead, Firestone and Merman Minions.

In the Miracle Shop you can buy costumes and decorative skins, which you had long been waiting for:

- Costumes of the Tiger, Bear, Ronin, Ninja, Seawoman and Girl in Top.

- Skins of one-handed weapons Moon Blade and Soul Slayer, two-handed melee weapons Executioner Poleaxe, Katana, Storm Spear and Storm Staff, Sentinels Bow, Arbalest of the Secret Order and Savage Shield

strom spear = illution spear  :crazy:

the skin of the 2handed spear in that hammer u showing us is not available at the mcoin shop as u told us u will in the 3.8 update, can u tell us if it was removed or forgoten to be included in the 2handed Decorative Skins  :) ?

QUOTE:

New items for Arena Points and Miracle Coins

We added new costumes and Enhanced Minions with unique skills, which can only be purchased for Arena Points from Suppliers: suits of Caster’s Suit and Warrior's Garb, Woodhead, Firestone and Merman Minions.

In the Miracle Shop you can buy costumes and decorative skins, which you had long been waiting for:

- Costumes of the Tiger, Bear, Ronin, Ninja, Seawoman and Girl in Top.

- Skins of one-handed weapons Moon Blade and Soul Slayer, two-handed melee weapons Executioner Poleaxe, Katana, Storm Spear and Storm Staff, Sentinels Bow, Arbalest of the Secret Order and Savage Shield

strom spear = illution spear  :crazy:

No, I think Elie is right there's something wrong.

Does anyone have any clue how much chances there are for these crits?

try one, two or maybe three. if u didnt get the charm, go play other character and try in half an hour or an hour. using the spaming technique, my helm took 25 runes and my armor 20

try one, two or maybe three. if u didnt get the charm, go play other character and try in half an hour or an hour. using the spaming technique, my helm took 25 runes and my armor 20

All my chars (lvl +17) have 1 crit enchant. The chars have 10 items, so 20 enchants. Maybe we can carefully say the chance is 5%?

Now i need to wait so i can sell my current runes to its normal price  :facepalm:

no way.. chests make cheaper than before ^^

at fb link ur sign in minipic. :lol:

What ???  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: , even i had a fb but i deleted i think ur thinking me another guy xD :facepalm: .

Spamming technique i got all my items charm crystal with 1-7 crystals :D and yes, weapon too... (On my necro)

How lucky am i? ;D

I think Gms made it a day for high amps not for charms !  :facepalm: :facepalm: .

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

73895_.jpg

73896_.jpg

73897_.jpg

73898_.jpg