1 gold exploit?

BiggFan

So basically, I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but when some random guy traded me 1 gold, my internet started dying. So far my account hasn't been touched but maybe he got my email and password.

If there is anything you can say to help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

29 minutes ago, BiggFan said:

So basically, I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but when some random guy traded me 1 gold, my internet started dying. So far my account hasn't been touched but maybe he got my email and password.

If there is anything you can say to help me, that would be greatly appreciated.

The only way for him to get access to your datas are:

1. You give him all of the datas 

2. You have clicked some weird link, related to the game but not officially released by any AIGRIND resource (Ex: click here for more miracle coins - more gold if you click this link etc...).

If you can still log your account, just change some datas and you should be safe. Keep in mind that the protection of these datas is at the player's full responsibility. 

2 minutes ago, BiggFan said:

I already made a ticket about this, but I was recording my screen so you can see what was going on in that moment...

It's not necessary to create more topics for the same problem. Just edit the old one.

To me, it seems like a coincidence. But if you want to investigate further, please, send a message to the Support Team. 

You may find their E-mail address here: "[email protected]"

I bid you good luck!