Guild New Feature ( Division of Power)

Kimimaro100

Well I want to give a suggestion that will give more security to the guild system we have now and here is it..

The power for the decision of deleting the guild must have the consent of guild members.

I can see that its not impossible to happen that a guild leader might delete the guild along with his character. And if it happens what will happen to the guild members who also worked hard for the guild??

So here is my suggestion...

Divide the Power in the guild..

Simple 50 percent to the Guild Leader and 50 percent to Heirs..

If the leader wants to delete the guild he must asked the 50 percent or of Heirs Decision and must be in favor of deleting the guild..

So how can we implement this?

Example.

* In a guild we have 6 Heirs.

So the leader wants to delete the guild right?

The leader will try to delete the guild but he must have 3 or more votes of Agree from the Heirs so the guild will be deleted.

* What if we have 5 Heirs?

Simple, We just need 2 or more vote of Agree..

* What if the Guild Leader deleted his char?

If he deletes his character the guild leader rank will be given to the first Heir he recruited.

This way we can also prevent some hackers taking over to someones guild..

Added info..

The leaders  are  able to kick all members and delete the entire guild so to prevent this the leader must have consent for at-least 2 Heirs to Kick or Change the rank of one Heir in the guild.

Question:  What if there is only 1 or no Heir in the guild?

Answer: If there is only one or no Heir in the guild this security feature is invalid, so I suggest hire at-least 3 Heirs.

click on the link:http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93992.0

Above there's a link of topic where the problem is the guild leader deleted his character and the guild was lost along  with his char and devs cant do anything about it..

So by this suggestion we can avoid those things to happen..

Actually, the guild leader kicked everybody out of guild, removed the guild and then deleted his character.

So he really went rages??

Anyway this suggestion could help so that incident wont happen again in other guilds.

Leader can still kick anyone he wants. He kicks everyone and then deletes it.

Added info..The leaders  are  able to kick all members and delete the entire guild so to prevent this the leader must have consent for at-least 2 Heirs to Kick or Change the rank of one Heir in the guild.Question:  What if there is only 1 or no Heir in the guild?Answer: If there is only one or no Heir in the guild this security feature is invalid, so I suggest hire at-least 3 Heirs.