For diealive

Freakstone

This Topic is for Diealive and his supporters.Few Seconds ago all told I dont respect adults...Jus look at what he did to me.

Papux ofcourse u all know him,embarrassed me.I deleted the screenshot calling me Mother******

I asked diealive many times whether he's Papux.He said"No"

I believed him for reason that he is my old friend..Then one day when I was playing Kirvy,i got to know that Papux is Diealive

Here the pictures I took.Soon he ignored me

All those who think  Diealive as a messiah Please look into it

73486_.png

This Topic is for Diealive and his supporters.Few Seconds ago all told I dont respect adults...Jus look at what he did to me.

Papux ofcourse u all know him,embarrassed me.I deleted the screenshot calling me Mother******

I asked diealive many times whether he's Papux.He said"No"

I believed him for reason that he is my old friend..Then one day when I was playing Kirvy,i got to know that Papux is Diealive

Here the pictures I took.Soon he ignored me

All those who think  Diealive as a messiah Please look into it

FERAKSTONE THE #1 NOOB AND FOOL PLAYER IN US-SAPPHIRE!! HAHA! ALL KNOW THAT IN MC'S.. HAHA! U BETTER GO TO ELF NOOB PLAYER!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Oh yea scammer...,Go chk that everyone say u scam too

Being noob?U lost 11/12 to me now

WTF grammar is that? haha! How poor in english.. Your so fool in game even in english? haha! Your so blessed!

Go check? Where can i check? you always say that but you cant show the proof.. Noob is always a Noob!

I cant find gramitical error in mine..But you do have problems

Go to elementary school like Global Literature School

2nd

Vosfow lose 10/11 times to me..i won 10 u only won1 time.So better shut your mouth up

3rd

I never pvp(ed) with condee so better prove your so called"Best"stats worthy

or else everyone will dishonour you as a Chicken

P.S. You are already out of guild and you will never forsee to enter any  other guild

Thats my promise!

I cant find gramitical error in mine..But you do have problems

Go to elementary school like Global Literature School

2nd

Vosfow lose 10/11 times to me..i won 10 u only won1 time.So better shut your mouth up

3rd

I never pvp(ed) with condee so better prove your so called"Best"stats worthy

or else everyone will dishonour you as a Chicken

P.S. You are already out of guild and you will never forsee to enter any  other guild

Thats my promise!

WTF! Haha too much laugh.. imagine noob can make many story? u win 10 to my vosfow? are you kidding all player? can you show some proof that you beat me? haha! i know you cant its because you cant kill my rouge coz ur only 1 hit.. haha!

Making story is your talent thats why all player in MC knows that your a shemale..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway many player asking why your still playing WS? they all know that freaknoob is already quit.. haha! they dont want to see you online.. you better find your customer shemale  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Why should I close topic???

Condee just duck off.Only you and your :wacko: brother thinks that I should quit

Well I quit on April 2014.Have paitaince until then

"Truth Should Be Told As Soon As Possible,If late It is regarded as a lie"

I wont" Close" The topic

Condee(New Forum Charcter)Why would I keep Screenshots of My victories??

I think you keep Screenshots Like Pvpfag  :unknw:

thats the best drama you can do? camon!  :facepalm:  i know some real drama makers that would laugh at you and think you are just joking

You are Refering to me??If yes heres my reply

I dont keep proofs

If u want proof go ask "Everyone" in world chat

Second,this guy(condee)is a scammer

Even if I make a drama, Proove me wrong.I guess condee called me"Freaknoob" though I killed him many times

Guys he wont stop because he is insecure to my gold and to my strong char! he loves me also coz he is shemale.. haha! All player in MC calling you freaknoob not freakstone! They all know that your a trash player.. freaknoob mark this in your fool mind "NOOB IS ALWAYS A NOOB THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO TO BE FAMOUS IS TO TALK TOO MUCH AND MAKE A STORY"

Freak, ive had same situation like u very recently

U should close ur topic now

He is my #1 shemale Fan..  Fan never leave their IDOL! haha! Just look what freaknoob all said thats obviously all lie  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vosfow The Scaredy ass...Better be correct

Im not noob as You  :yahoo:

Noob who lost with zero Damage  :wacko:

Shemale??funny I used to call you that cuz You run Like a chicken

Ever seen Tom And Jerry? :wacko:

Noob Noob..Condee noob as well as Scammer

See I m alone enough to handle you..Think of When I tell satuhati members to post about you

So better take your"Golds"To elf

elfs deserves Noob

Ultimately U deleted your Topic"Satuhati scammer guild"

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I knew that You had no chance against them...Scammer

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER ..ISNT IT?

Condee realise your Mistake and say sorry to Xpetirx

Ultimately U deleted your Topic"Satuhati scammer guild"

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I knew that You had no chance against them...Scammer

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER ..ISNT IT?

Condee realise your Mistake and say sorry to Xpetirx

see another story!!  :lol: :lol:  no one can get your title! you better keep your title.. your title is " STORY MAKER "!  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

you deserve story maker coz your only talent is to talk..  :clapping: :clapping:

Anyway just keep following me my #1 shemale FAN! I understand your situation now.. all player insult you thats why you always hate me! hehe! You deserve to quit the game or make new char so that many player can read your shout! haha!

I dont waiste my time anymore to you! Your newbie, poor, fool, shemale and your title is STORY MAKER!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wats ur talent?scam people? ;D ;D ;D

Im  now 100%confident about that you are a noob

Cuz u cant pvp me ;D ;D ;D

Let me people decide wat to do but u tell me"noob"proove me wrong ;D

Actually u cant prove..U already lost to me 10times outta 11 to me

So better waste your energy on amping weapon

Xpetirx kill you in 3 hits  :facepalm:

Think about me then "Shemale" ;D ;D

Wats ur talent?scam people? ;D ;D ;D

Im  now 100%confident about that you are a noob

Cuz u cant pvp me ;D ;D ;D

Let me people decide wat to do but u tell me"noob"proove me wrong ;D

Actually u cant prove..U already lost to me 10times outta 11 to me

So better waste your energy on amping weapon

Xpetirx kill you in 3 hits  :facepalm:

Think about me then "Shemale" ;D ;D

see? you said i cant pvp you? then in your second parag. i lost to you 10 times? haha! you prove yourself that your a story maker  :lol: :lol: .. how noob you are! petir 3 hits me? im only lvl 18! so how come we meet at arena? wahaha!! Such a lier noob.. BEING A STORY MAKER YOU WILL BE A FAMOUS PLAYER! "FAMOUS SHEMALE"  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you are spending so much of your time to reply in many topics!! not bad hehehe its a good start for a begginer drama seeker  :good:

LOL! She is SHEMALE! Lets Ignore this noob player bro  ;D ;D

Xpetirx Killed vosfow idiot

You idiot and fool.. my rouge is almost 5 months not login even do swamp quest i cant do that! you better shut up newbie! all know in mc and elf that xpetirx is a fool warlock in lvl 20! so how come fool warlock can kill pro old player rouge? ;D ;D  KING OF LIER  :crazy: :crazy:

Anyway i dont need to explain to you all.. just keep on following me my #1 FAN! i will pm you if i already make a fansign to you ok? so stop crying now..  :rofl: :rofl:

WHATS YOUR NEW STORY? COMMON TELL MORE!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many days i saw this freakstone always reply to all topics. You dont have friends that can chill you?  :(

This person i think is gay. he is always spam in game also here at forum? LMAO  :rofl:

FREAKSTONE A.K.A FREAKNOOB WAS BANNED NOW FOR POSTING FAIL SCREENSHOT!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FOOL PLAYER DESERVE IT.. R.I.P FAMOUS SHEMALE IN US-SAPPHIRE NAME "FREAKSTONE"  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: