STOP RUNNING IN LEV 10 ARENAS

HOBBS

Come at pvp cave if u feeling brave im always there!! :tease:

Hahahahh here buy some boots I know your shaking that's why u said pvpcave  :pleasantry:

Your so scared hahahah your not worth my time ye....

Hahahahh here buy some boots I know your shaking that's why u said pvpcave  :pleasantry:

Your so scared hahahah your not worth my time ye....

I Dont come anywhere to pvp shitty people like u.... :facepalm: If u want to pvp me come pvp cave or keep crying kid..

Hey ur lev 12 that means u should pvp my lev 14 pro char and not lev 10.... :facepalm: Face my lev 14 shaman and ull get it :crazy:

Name.

Wanna bet? Let's make a bet then

I bet 100k Mc gold and u bet 100k elf gold

Best out of 3 wins the bet

Location ghost village aka relic place

I know your not gonna do it cus your excuses might be

- ohhh I don't have 100k elf gold :( my ass use your mcoin

And yes YOU ARE AN MCOIN USER DONT LIE

- your simply just to scared and I'll respect that if u tell me I'll call off the bet :)

If u miraculously grew something down there... and got the balls to fight me then the person holding our wagers can be

Die alive. / Amit or other trusted people that we both trust and are on at the same time

I'm probably wasting my breath saying all this to u since I know your not gonna take the bet because your simply full of trash

Thank you and good bye scared cat :)

Come & check me in arena or Ghost village then we see whos #1 pro  :facepalm: .

I bet 200k that u cant beat me ;) :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :dirol: :dirol:

Godsranger I accept ur bet. Pm me anytime I will be ready. Choose one of 3 Chars Desixboy/Pumxpum/Twinxblade(all lvl10) to fight . U Select vs whom u have better chance,now dont make excuses to run away from challenge. Amit or Diealive is ok with me;)

Godsranger I accept ur bet. Pm me anytime I will be ready. Choose one of 3 Chars Desixboy/Pumxpum/Twinxblade(all lvl10) to fight . U Select vs whom u have better chance,now dont make excuses to run away from challenge. Amit or Diealive is ok with me;)

Funny how u lied to me about your lvl 10 twinxblade ;) I knew u was scared so I'll wait till your +10

Kid maybe then you will have a chance.  Maybe.... don't get your hopes up because can never beat me :)

74737_.png