A scammer, sometimes, do mistakes too.

cigma

How about it? Scammers are not perfect, lets face it, they're humans too. Here's how the scam works : The scammer will pretend he's your friend by mentioning your friends name, and he's on his other char. And he needs to borrow money and will pay later.

Very well, I dont really want to post this, even though he tried to scam me, but, my new player friend told me he is  scammed  an amount of 700 gold and a minion using my name. Yeah its not big, but it means lot to me when I saw my friend cry to me. I dont know the scammer's name at that time, but not until he pm'ed my other char.  The scammer accidentally pm'ed my other char that he is Cigma. What a mistake. :facepalm: Well, the game is not complete without a screen shot, so here it is.

73380_.png

73381_.png

yup yup alot using this technique, they use popular players names or go to forum and study a player to know all about him to try and scam his friendz, one those scammer pretended its me using zeusxdog and scammed one of my members in guild for gold :wacko:

hey look at screenshoot the name scammer become green why u add him as a friend ? If i were u im already ignoring .. *z*

Hello friend ! Yes, I've added him as friend to know his current level. And I dont wanna ignore him so everytime I see his name at world chat, Ill go shout too that hes a scammer .  ::). And by the way, I've removed him at my friends list afterwards i saw his level.

Wew thats pretty lucky  ;D

you fool freaknoob why you cant post any screenshot that vosfow and condee is a scammer? haha! noob is always making a story.. you want my 4m gold? just change your name from freakstone to freaknoob i give you gold noob player  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows Vosfow=Scammer...Condee=VOSFOW...NOW DO SIMPLE MATHS

CONDEE=SCAMMER!!Btw u bribed me 200k  :facepalm: but I ignored u

Im rich enough

Oh yea ur bro wapukhupaw asked me to link my weapon ;D Such a jealous person :(

Im rich enough

Bro, he's always following you.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im rich enough

Everyone knows? haha! Your the only shouting and saying im a scammer noob freakstone!!  :lol: :lol:

EVERYONE knows that your a fool, noob and shemale.. your always famous in world chat! haha!

200k? How poor! You want 5m gold? Change your name to Freaknoob i will give you gold fool Freakstone  :lol: :lol: :lol:

See he try to bribe me...

Second Mr.Chicken,i Didnt kick you out of guild ..Satuhati Did

I just told the truth

"Truth Is Always Bitter"live example..You still cant realise that you have made a mistake

Ouchee!In all my post regarding you(Condee)I mentioned you to PvP Me..

Mr.Chicken,When will you PvP me??

See he try to bribe me...

Second Mr.Chicken,i Didnt kick you out of guild ..Satuhati Did

I just told the truth

"Truth Is Always Bitter"live example..You still cant realise that you have made a mistake

Ouchee!In all my post regarding you(Condee)I mentioned you to PvP Me..

Mr.Chicken,When will you PvP me??

Do i need to waiste my time to people like you? your a famous shemale, noob and fool player in mc.. so stop comparing yourself to me because all know that im strong and rich player.. and beside your stats in arena is one of the proof that trash record is a certified noob player.. so dont wish if i pvp noob ok? i dont do pvp to noob player like you  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

JUST ALWAYS SHOUT MY NAME MY #1 FAN!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Do i need to waiste my time to people like you? your a famous shemale, noob and fool player in mc.. so stop comparing yourself to me because all know that im strong and rich player.. and beside your stats in arena is one of the proof that trash record is a certified noob player.. so dont wish if i pvp noob ok? i dont do pvp to noob player like you  ;D ;D ;D ;D 

JUST ALWAYS SHOUT MY NAME MY #1 FAN!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

R.I.P english(Traish) :aggressive:

Everyone knows that you are a zero gut player

I didnt show you my stats 8)

If You see,you definitely gonna cry :(

So im just playing with a "Noob"Adult

VOSFOW=CONDEE=SCAMMER

Oh By The way...5x5 with warlock is easy.Lvl 18 v/s Lvl 15-->Unfair :(lvl 17equips are  better

Your Noob warlock is rank 2995 in 2x2  :facepalm:

Go to hell noob and see my ratings

R.I.P english(Traish) :aggressive:

Everyone knows that you are a zero gut player

I didnt show you my stats 8)

If You see,you definitely gonna cry :(

So im just playing with a "Noob"Adult

VOSFOW=CONDEE=SCAMMER

Everyone Know? Everyone Know me because im an PRO old player and rich player.. How about you?? Your an newbie player, fool player and you make guild for recruit also noob player like you? PHOENIX guild? Look at the name of that guild certified trash.. haha! So Stop comparing yourself to me freaknoob.. You better get your fan and ask all player to remove your name in their ignore list!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh trash stop following me...If u want to follow??Go on Twitter

The login of your account should be"Imscammer"

Second about my guild

I dont care about it..atleast better than you having(no guild cuz u r  rap*d)

Thirdly compare Me v/s Vosfow..Me v/s Noobling

I know you got your so called"3million"from scam..if u have:D:D

God Bless The Noobs

If anyone trys to push you down...It only means you are above them :) cya newbie

• 2 weeks later...

How about it? Scammers are not perfect, lets face it, they're humans too. Here's how the scam works : The scammer will pretend he's your friend by mentioning your friends name, and he's on his other char. And he needs to borrow money and will pay later.

Very well, I dont really want to post this, even though he tried to scam me, but, my new player friend told me he is  scammed  an amount of 700 gold and a minion using my name. Yeah its not big, but it means lot to me when I saw my friend cry to me. I dont know the scammer's name at that time, but not until he pm'ed my other char.  The scammer accidentally pm'ed my other char that he is Cigma. What a mistake. :facepalm: Well, the game is not complete without a screen shot, so here it is.

EPIC !

Scammers are just gay noobs with no friends who are too poor to buy shit in real life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scammers are just gay noobs with no friends who are too poor to buy shit in real life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

scammer just an greedy ppl

:good:

Atleast u admit u r not no#1

R.I.P Qiyamata(Dont delete character after such a humiliation)

its not an pvp ....

its gang  :facepalm: