My Goodbyes

jizzsaw

I havnt played for a week and dont plan in playing ever again, this game has just gotten way to stupid and it really isn't fun at all now. To be on top you basicly need to buy mcoins every day or so just to keep 1st or even top 10. I would rather a game that requires skills and technique to win. That's how warspear used to be and now its runner by money hungry assholes who only want a few dollars so they can feel better about themselves. Many of you have probably noticed alot more people quiting now for the reason its getting way to boring. Obviously the GMs are only making the game in a way that they can earn the most money for themselves, honestly thats ducking wrong. Make a game. Not a money tree. If anyone wants to ask how im going ill be on forum a bit every now and then, also you can ask my brother Dinosaure or Dinocunt. Or ask Elforme my friend. Well goodbye fagspear. I've got GTA V Now you shitheads  :spiteful:

I havnt played for a week and dont plan in playing ever again, this game has just gotten way to stupid and it really isn't fun at all now. To be on top you basicly need to buy mcoins every day or so just to keep 1st or even top 10. I would rather a game that requires skills and technique to win. That's how warspear used to be and now its runner by money hungry assholes who only want a few dollars so they can feel better about themselves. Many of you have probably noticed alot more people quiting now for the reason its getting way to boring. Obviously the GMs are only making the game in a way that they can earn the most money for themselves, honestly thats ♥♥♥♥ing wrong. Make a game. Not a money tree. If anyone wants to ask how im going ill be on forum a bit every now and then, also you can ask my brother Dinosaure or Dino♥♥♥♥. Or ask Elforme my friend. Well goodbye fagspear. I've got GTA V Now you shitheads  :spiteful:

gay fish

im gonna miss you  :cray:

We didnt fight me & liito vs u  :spiteful: , cya soon.

can i have free stuf? lol jk gllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll  :)

lol  :lol: :lol: :lol:

you were always a nuisance

when you first joined, all you did was spam trade chat with profanity

few months later, u finally decided to spend $ on this game and you high-amped and continued to spam with profanity

few months later AGAIN you spammed trade chat asking for forgiveness, saying your aware of your previous behavior

who the hell does that? ill never forget the day u LITERALLY begged me to be your friend, to which my reply was

"no, your a trade chat spammer"

who the hell are you anyway? just another mid-amp ranger with a big mouth

i sure as hell didnt notice you were gone

Swaaz uncool, you can be a real dick sometimes.

Jizz you were always cool and I am gonna miss arenaing with you. I wish i could this crap game lol. Have fun irl wish you had an xbox so we could party up. If you have league of legends add me I'm coolfatkid.

Swaaz uncool, you can be a real dick sometimes.

Jizz you were always cool and I am gonna miss arenaing with you. I wish i could this crap game lol. Have fun irl wish you had an xbox so we could party up. If you have league of legends add me I'm coolfatkid.

you want me to talk shit to you too? because this doesnt concern you

everything i said was FACT, jizzsaw was always a big-mouthed kid who purposely kissed-ass to anyone he knew was better then him.

and if u had ANY idea who jizzsaw was BEFORE he amped, youd have a say in this.

but no, your just another casual trying to be the white knight

you can duck off fatkid

everything i said was FACT, jizzsaw was always a big-mouthed kid who purposely kissed-ass to anyone he knew was better then him.

you can ♥♥♥♥ off fatkid

Me next?

you can ♥♥♥♥ off fatkid

Swaaz grow up :facepalm:

you were always a nuisance

when you first joined, all you did was spam trade chat with profanity

few months later, u finally decided to spend $ on this game and you high-amped and continued to spam with profanity

few months later AGAIN you spammed trade chat asking for forgiveness, saying your aware of your previous behavior

who the hell does that? ill never forget the day u LITERALLY begged me to be your friend, to which my reply was

"no, your a trade chat spammer"

who the hell are you anyway? just another mid-amp ranger with a big mouth

i sure as hell didnt notice you were gone

you mistake me for Beastmodes you dumb shit, and i only eer used to spam when i was lvl 10 lol

you can ♥♥♥♥ off fatkid

Swaaz is just jealous because i have a +6 cbow and i ducked him up in arena :rofl: even with my druid when he was full +2  :spiteful:... Now it seem the tide has turned and now you the big mouth retard who spams topics that aren't even related to what you said. So i think it would be better to shut you mouth and stop being a retarded faggot. Because really, just look at how many awesome friends i have on warspear. And now look at yours... Seems like i might have been a spammer noob back in the day turned pro. Sadly another legend leaves. Farewell  :dirol:

Swaaz is just jealous because i have a +6 cbow and i ♥♥♥♥ed him up in arena :rofl: even with my druid when he was full +2  :spiteful: ... Now it seem the tide has turned and now you the big mouth retard who spams topics that aren't even related to what you said. So i think it would be better to shut you mouth and stop being a retarded ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Because really, just look at how many awesome friends i have on warspear. And now look at yours... Seems like i might have been a spammer noob back in the day turned pro. Sadly another legend leaves. Farewell  :dirol:

your only proving my point further

oh, and you never beat me kid. you never will

"i only spammed as a level 10"

thats what i just said you inbred kid

mistaking you for beastmodes?

at least beastmodes is well-known, who the hell are you?

oh, and you never beat me kid.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: obviously swaaz doesn't really know how famous i am in warspear, an how many fans and friends i have. Including my lovely enemies, now if i was a no name fag like you say... Just who are these people who know me well and respect me on elf side also, even my rogue lvl 14 has hella respect on mc side noob. Trust me. We were all noobs once, just the fact to see who changes aye  :spiteful:

beastmodes = hyper weak not cool annoying noob chicken scammer.

beastmodes is the reason why i will never wear a Flamy Cat

Swaaz ,my bro..Pls shut up

Jizzsaw is lot better than you

hes a better kiss-ass

apparently hes better at making people forget who he originally was too

anything else to add queer-boy?

hes a better kiss-ass

apparently hes better at making people forget who he originally was too

anything else to add queer-boy?

everyone forgot who i was when i was lvl 16 with a quest bow... After that my friend elforme helped me get better.. I used to do arena with many pros, not amp but skilled. I remember when I was lvl 17 i had my lvl 15 arena cbow +5 and i used to arena with Razak a ranger who no longer plays. But he was skilled.. As the months went on. I obviously gained alot of rep in arena and in pvp because i used to win alot, and i mean alot. When i was lvl 18 i joined Anonymous when they were te only main clan in elf. When te ll 17 arena gear came out i lvl up to 19 and used to arena with Elforme. That's when I used to arena with alot of pros. Pvprange, Elforme, Bellato, Chakar, Poley and many more. This is how i got my rep, obviously i have got some haters such as yourself. But it really doesn't bother me. I know that im better than you and I know that both my ranger or druid can kill any of your chars. So i couldn't care less what you think. You're just a noob asking for attention. Everyone that plays this game will know that im better than you swaaz. And I think you know that too. Just a shame that you can't admit it though. Now look at it this way swaaz. I've earned my reputation through working hard, playing well and owning in pvp. Just look at you, its funny how you think you can beat anyone with full +0. When my druid was lvl 18 and full +2 i still kicked your ass in arena with my brothers bd (Dinosaure) even he could kick your ass buddy.. So before you go barking up the wrong tree. Make sure you know what you're ♥♥♥♥ing talking about 

everyone forgot who i was when i was lvl 16 with a quest bow... After that my friend elforme helped me get better.. I used to do arena with many pros, not amp but skilled. I remember when I was lvl 17 i had my lvl 15 arena cbow +5 and i used to arena with Razak a ranger who no longer plays. But he was skilled.. As the months went on. I obviously gained alot of rep in arena and in pvp because i used to win alot, and i mean alot. When i was lvl 18 i joined Anonymous when they were te only main clan in elf. When te ll 17 arena gear came out i lvl up to 19 and used to arena with Elforme. That's when I used to arena with alot of pros. Pvprange, Elforme, Bellato, Chakar, Poley and many more. This is how i got my rep, obviously i have got some haters such as yourself. But it really doesn't bother me. I know that im better than you and I know that both my ranger or druid can kill any of your chars. So i couldn't care less what you think. You're just a noob asking for attention. Everyone that plays this game will know that im better than you swaaz. And I think you know that too. Just a shame that you can't admit it though. Now look at it this way swaaz. I've earned my reputation through working hard, playing well and owning in pvp. Just look at you, its funny how you think you can beat anyone with full +0. When my druid was lvl 18 and full +2 i still kicked your ass in arena with my brothers bd (Dinosaure) even he could kick your ass buddy.. So before you go barking up the wrong tree. Make sure you know what you're ♥♥♥♥ing talking about

too long didnt read

its just a story of how i became a well known pro. Not my problem if you have reading difficulties.

not my problem if you spam trade chat like a little kid then beg for forgiveness and not receive it from everybody

you asked for it

Опубликованное фото

Panchens: farm eye, dont pm me. i go solo

Thats pro?come on 1x1

Beat me u r pro

I beat u(100%chance)u r noob

Imagine even here Freaknoob is still talking.. too much talk! your a certified SHEMALE!  :lol: :lol:

Dont call others noob coz the NOOB title is you! No one can get that title because only freaknoob deserve that!  MArk that to your fool freaking mind..  ;D ;D ;D

You still following me?follow on Twitter :)

Aw me noob..how??Condee has such noob stats :(

Certified shemale??Where is my certificate?? :shok:

Imagine even here Freaknoob is still talking.. too much talk! your a certified SHEMALE!  :lol: :lol:

Dont call others noob coz the NOOB title is you! No one can get that title because only freaknoob deserve that!  MArk that to your fool freaking mind..  ;D ;D ;D

I love adults play games with me ...When is the next game?

Vosfow removed his post because he knew that he is a scammer and 100% get banned soon

See such a scaredy noob ;D

not my problem if you spam trade chat like a little kid then beg for forgiveness and not receive it from everybody

that was like a year and a half ago you duckig retard. Who's the duckig kid spamming someone's post saying goodbye? You might be older than me but obviously you havnt matured yet at all if you still play these games as an adult, seriously. You don't hae a life do you? Just grow the duck up and start thinking before you do you dumb shit. And think about your life other than someone who use to spam over a year ago, and still you care about it. Honestly you making yourself look like a child, grow up, and start acting your age you duckhead

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: obviously swaaz doesn't really know how famous i am in warspear, an how many fans and friends i have. Including my lovely enemies, now if i was a no name fag like you say... Just who are these people who know me well and respect me on elf side also, even my rogue lvl 14 has hella respect on mc side noob. Trust me. We were all noobs once, just the fact to see who changes aye  :spiteful:

Since when u were famous, and since when mc side has respect for ur. Rogue? I guess i missed this part :shok: