[2013.09.23] Winners of the 4th Guild Tournament

r0land

When i said that  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  ?, just tell me  :lol: :lol: .

& the same here none understanded any word from what u said ? :facepalm: :facepalm: .

"none"

About : AoA Members LEft ?

Vanity ? Spanish ?

Vanity i dont have nothing to say because is Hassn Metter if he wanna comment he will do it  ::)  + Hassn Amped Her All what she got but she stiill So Crazy To make Drama

And Hassn Dont Pmed him To join She Ask Hassn if can Join AoA or not and i Have Those Whats App Chat.

Listen mister, don't talk about things u dont know a shit about.

I'm free to say whatever I want , and I'll never will shut up and hide ky own opinion becouse if I don't some no lifers comes here and post annoying stuff.

Remember than you can write all you want about me , I know the true , and I don't give a shit about a what a virtual person who doesnt knows me say.

If you say Hassn ampled me , you are soo wrong. After all Vanityx wasn't ampled by Hassn , and if he gave me something I gave it back ALWAYS. And you wanna know why your words are pure shit? Becouse Vanityx's gear was the most +9 , and I used to share my account whit Suprememan , and when I was off he ampled the things I got +9 to +10. I told him to stop , that I didn't like he did it. And he can confirm it. So wtf are you talking about Hassn amplimg me? He gave to Calipto a staff , and actually I never used Calipto , I guess Humanzz or Eva has it.

As Spanish said when I gave back Buud to Hassn he wrote many times he wants to give a gift to me , anything I want , and just ask to the others guys , old AoA members what my reply was.

And caza , you don't know Hassn. You really don't know anything about him or his real life. You have no idea about the relation we had. And it was about friendship. I left AoA but remember that if I wished I could do all I want and  make Hassn kick all shit people I didn't like.

Oh , if you know Hassn as well as me , please , tell to him that I have no idea about if he already marry that cute girl he show to me in their fiancee party , but tell to him I wish him to pass a great day , and to be very very very hapoy whit her.

That's what most count after all , isnt it? Not always about WS.

Oiii yo yo Guys , rest in peace , this drama is making me siiiiiiiiick!

You all should stop talking about any relationships or figths between players. And omg caza,even i know more about hassn than you do,i really had to laugh about your bullshit xd you joined aoa and now you think you know everything,epic fail.

you should talk about *killing own chars in arena* instead of this drama between the players.

would make more sense,cause i still hope devs read forum sometimes and make new rules or at least control the existing rules.

btw: When devs would care about their own rules we wouldnt even talk about hassn cause he would be perma banned..just saying

make a ranking for individual gp earner, like arena points. ::) so the players force to do daily quest, not only doing in arena, its ok if every one month for the reward, its easy to you gm to create a costume for individual guild points earner. Just a suggestion, ignored if you don't like.

@ Span: I didnt talk shit about Hassn. I said he bought accounts and theres proof he did. That aint shit, it's a fact.

For what Bia said.  Yeah I amped some of her items behind her back because she didnt like me doing it. And I doubt Hassn even amped her either. @Caza.....you suck. For trying to put people down and causing so much drama.  I remember when you we're noob and would gank all elf in pvp cave.  For me you are still that noob ganker.  Even talked shit about Hassn and now you act like hes your buddy.  Even your old friends say you are a sell out. My advise to you as I would tell others in game; The goldem rule: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.  Now peace out

Span what did I ever do to you? why do you call me greedy? After all I helped you, you bad mouth about me to others. Why did you join AoA after you talked bad about Hassn so much? Answer straight and lets get this settled. 

. @Caza.....you suck. For trying to put people down and causing so much drama.  I remember when you we're noob and would gank all elf in pvp cave.  For me you are still that noob ganker.  Even talked shit about Hassn and now you act like hes your buddy.  Even your old friends say you are a sell out. My advise to you as I would tell others in game; The goldem rule: One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.  Now peace out

Drama started with caza when he used to insult spanish family and kill brox in lvl18 arena, he wasn't so funny "stewie" when said spanish's family should die of cancer or other shit, but when done to other's..

people who befriend shit, are shit, do not give that dude any attention.

now hassn has amped caza +10, it is nothing more than another puppet.

Greed. The person who desired sd staff so much that got upset with Danny when he dropped? Or who got upset w me because I traded him my gt hood and boot for Doom axe? Or who got upset I joined ABC he decided to join AoA or maybe because they were 1st in ranks.  Or who told my ex I was flirting with another girl when I wasn't? Or who sold sd axe to Hassn for a great amount of miracle and didnt share with others?

Drama started with caza when he used to insult spanish family and kill brox in lvl18 arena, he wasn't so funny "stewie"

*You mean few kills of Roid while going random. Vs my shaman he know how ratios were.

when said spanish's family should die of cancer or other shit, but when done to other's..people who befriend shit, are shit, do not give that dude any attention.now hassn has amped caza +10, it is nothing more than another puppet.

I still have that ss and more about my family. He long time ago honestly apologized for that and more already, dont know what fact you have to call him friend of me, on the contrary i defended Bianca of Caza post when said she was amped from Hassn and more shit. So read twice before accuse me with no sense.

Not saying Caza is a good person or AoA have no dogs, Well, seems now there are everywhere too, just i talk about this paticular case you mentioned:

*Caza actually bought the +10 SD staff x 2millon gold from Hassn. (still cheap probably, but he paid for it)

Im 100% sure about this information and who told me is 100% trustable for me.

And he only using his own accounts for play +10 class at arena and he paid for it.

Half of puppet then, and watch out..

@ Span: I didnt talk shit about Hassn. I said he bought accounts and theres proof he did. That aint shit, it's a fact.

You still do,  you did, you will do...

He bought that rogue when Buuud got hacked from a Turk, now with the help of Bianca he got his real rogue back, so probably Gotchaa banned already, inactive anyway.

Same forbidden is buy accounts like buy in-game items with real money, that is for you.

I reported in past few people with 101% proof that should were banned already for scamming etc and developers didnt block them, nothing new.

Keep crying, k lets try block what you cant kill.. just sad, if were other barbarian you would not even care.

@Caza.....you suck. For trying to put people down and causing so much drama.  I remember when you we're noob and would gank all elf in pvp cave.  For me you are still that noob ganker.  Even talked shit about Hassn and now you act like hes your buddy.

Agree

Span what did I ever do to you? why do you call me greedy? After all I helped you, you bad mouth about me to others. Why did you join AoA after you talked bad about Hassn so much? Answer straight and lets get this settled.

Greed. The person who desired sd staff so much that got upset with Danny when he dropped? Or who got upset w me because I traded him my gt hood and boot for Doom axe? Or who got upset I joined ABC he decided to join AoA or maybe because they were 1st in ranks.  Or who told my ex I was flirting with another girl when I wasn't? Or who sold sd axe to Hassn for a great amount of miracle and didnt share with others?

Only Merc and few more know all information and understand why i joined AoA. Basically i wont stay in a place some people will do shit and hate me in.

Retard, i joined AoA when we at ABC were being #1, before tournamens and AoA were starting to be winning at guild point ranking...

*Didnt like Hassn when he used to disturb us years ago at eye with Malek, so do we.

Even at that fight moments he kept calling me "Boss" everywhere even if not in same crew, he has a big respect to me since i helped his chainless and helped him out always when none knew about him or that was rich.

*You are the one hating sick on Hassn long time ago. I dropped SD axe at eye and sold him for 80k mc. You were mad getting upset telling me to no sell it to him, because you were +9 spamming half of your salary for months trying get +10.

But almost all crew players had doom weapon already and soon they all was going to show to everyone. That axe is all i have for myself from all our days hunting.

And at eye trip/hunt i had same value for make it success like you had. If you honest you accept this, so i think i deserve enough that 80k for being the only 1 who hadnt doom.

*I didnt share??!!!! Do you even have the ♥♥♥♥ing shame to say that???!!!!

I gift SD dirk+blade to Crossfit and amped him +9-+8 full with some of the 80k mc, to Nelson 1 SD blade, to Ecuadors a SD spadone, to Merc a SD dirk.

All of that dooms Hassn offered me 80k-100k mcoins.

Also you took the warlock SD staff droped before warlocks were made. Everyone said and was in accordance that it should be mine. All agreed, even you. You wanted keep it, i accepted. You made +9 staff and used it at update. Bullshit.

I gave you lot parts of barbarian divine and heroic set when the value was crazy. 1st barbarian parts lvl 18 drop on EU.

You wanted so bad shaman lvl 18 fury storm set items for your shaman,(greddy pump yeh) so i even accepted it and left you that set with the condition to get the guiding thread set.

You lately dropped guiding thread vestments x 4 at red eye. What did you do? 1 for yourself lvl 20 shaman ofc, other 1 to ecuador shaman, other 1 for your other lvl 18 shaman Tundler, and the other 1 vestment left you keep and gave me like 7 months later at swamp update because everyone was getting them easy and value was shit.

Only lady Shyleen gave me lvl 18 storm vestment at swamp update, my only lvl 18 item left.

All my lvl 18 rest set parts i dropped myself alone at labyrinth before swamps, my hand, my drop, because none gave me a single item.

Can you say that about yourself?

Btw, you know when i sold axe to Hassn and he made it +10 in 30 minutes while you were months trying get, you spammed trade chat insulting developers, admins and all players and rage quit for 5 days, you have crush on Hassn, accept it.

If Bianca wasnt together before with Hassn i doubt you ever were interested on her.. :facepalm:

I see you safer having own relationships multiboxing with your other barbarian Rominita, you used to say was a girl to us when was your girlfriend lol but its yourself xDDDD

All you said is true unless my reason for join AoA and that i didnt share/were good friend.

I just said before you worst than Hassn (proved) and that is sad you trying ban him

Thats all i said before your nerd rage. If you want keep with this i think Reezeeh and some more have things to say. In your hand remove about that times.

Cya

@spanish

Who told u about +10sd :! :! and since u said infront of all what he kept secret , yup i aprove it, i helped him on that.

U know all this and u not playing , what if u still play :D

I dropped SD axe at eye.

Only replied cause found this strange, but honest in the end.

You dropped it.

secondly, i dropped three item's and gave all three, and gained two blade's. one handed axe went to supre / agusia, shield to agusia, and two handed axe sold to hassn by you to be split, but in the end kept majority of the MC from an item, i dropped, and lied about the amount sold for, cause it was 40k back then, and now 80k? but yes, dead drama, lol.

@spanishWho told u about +10sd :! :! and since u said infront of all what he kept secret , yup i aprove it, i helped him on that.U know all this and u not playing , what if u still play :D

If i play you should check down your bed before going sleep ;) xd

Jokes apart a friend i keep in contact with him out game talking about everything mentioned it. I dont understand why keep that secret when he paid 2million for it while all people saying Hassn gave it free because doggy etc. I think is fair everyone know it but anyway he is an ass xD

sweet lie's, whom dropped the axe really? and at the time you said it was 40k mc..

We accord better if i talk to him for sell it. Hassn wanted 40k or nothing i told him 100k or nothing. We been talking 2 day and close the trade on 80k and i told you it the same day it happened. When trade finished he told me he will pay me same amount if i sell him other diferent doom. He even wanted buy the SD spadone same price in that exactly moment too.

You dropped it. I told you i would give you the half of the mcoins in the moment i get SD for shaman because i was the only one of group without doom yet and the one spended more time than anyone hunting there at that summer sick mode almost all day, all ♥♥♥♥ing day sometimes lol, (not to mention everyone at 1st trips fails saying Supre and me were on weed etc testing crazy stuff, that there is no ♥♥♥♥ing way and everyone saying tired of wasting lot time etc you know who tried make the team united other way god know when we could killed it)

So how will you feel going out with empty hands if our free private hunt over and eye full of everyone stealing, elves MC lowhealing etc because rest MC didnt knew it was possible at non-russian server get dooms with 1 party.

With everyone showing the cool weapons while even if happy for some of them i were the only one without SD or anything for myself, and others hunting just few time had SD + sold few dooms already because none had the need of 1 and 2 people sold rogue ones in secret.

Anyway what total SD i gave away as gift to friends Hassn could of paid in total for everything 400-500k mc and you know it.

Also i apologized a lot to you if that act hurted you and tried make you understand me. You made both SD blades +9 after that episodes.. i amped crossfit without even try once get +10 my lvl 15 staff and half of my arenas of season were with your rogue +9 full SD blade in that time because you said problem was over, doesnt matter now, we are cool like in past, not rancorous etc.. sweet lie this also right??

And i kept my word and never used the +50% of the mcoins till arena lvl 17 item update.. But was already a fact that eye would be full of MCs and elves like crazy and impossible hunt when we showed weapons.

Stop it guys! It's so sad to come forum and always see you guyd arguing.

I won't talk about who gave free items etc becouse I even wasn't an mc when it happens , but Suprememan , Spanish didn't told to me you were flirting whit Vomm.

You should perfectly know why I get mad , and it wasn't becouse of you "flirting".

Oh , if you mean he was the one who told me you were borrowing a costume (until forever :[ " as you replied to Vomm, yes that was him. My bestfriend. Why should he didn't tell to me? You knew before that happened how Vomm was asking the costume to Hassn so I get mad twice and , for the end you even didn't tried to do something about it. Just accepted everything , easely.

I had nothing against you , for sure I didn't like all the shit you talked about me , togather whit Mercuriall , but hey , you guys don't know me , and I'm not perfect for sure , but all the things  you guys said , if becouse u were mad or idk , well I already forget it , and I'm ok whit all of you.

Please , it's a game ... all of you , stop this.

Stop it guys! It's so sad to come forum and always see you guyd arguing.

I won't talk about who gave free items etc becouse I even wasn't an mc when it happens , but Suprememan , Spanish didn't told to me you were flirting whit Vomm.

You should perfectly know why I get mad , and it wasn't becouse of you "flirting".

Oh , if you mean he was the one who told me you were borrowing a costume (until forever :[ " as you replied to Vomm, yes that was him. My bestfriend. Why should he didn't tell to me? You knew before that happened how Vomm was asking the costume to Hassn so I get mad twice and , for the end you even didn't tried to do something about it. Just accepted everything , easely.

I had nothing against you , for sure I didn't like all the shit you talked about me , togather whit Mercuriall , but hey , you guys don't know me , and I'm not perfect for sure , but all the things  you guys said , if becouse u were mad or idk , well I already forget it , and I'm ok whit all of you.

Please , it's a game ... all of you , stop this.

your massge make more pags of drama :(

its good for all just see post and leave :(

I think devs should realy do something about this tournament.. i suggest that winners of this tournament shouldnt allowed to participate in the next tournament, so other guilds will have a chance to compete for 1st three places.. 8)

You still do,  you did, you will do...

He bought that rogue when Buuud got hacked from a Turk, now with the help of Bianca he got his real rogue back, so probably Gotchaa banned already, inactive anyway.

Same forbidden is buy accounts like buy in-game items with real money, that is for you.

I reported in past few people with 101% proof that should were banned already for scamming etc and developers didnt block them, nothing new.

Keep crying, k lets try block what you cant kill.. just sad, if were other barbarian you would not even care.Agree

So you agree he bought and repeat what i said yet you say that's crap lol

Only Merc and few more know all information and understand why i joined AoA. Basically i wont stay in a place some people will do shit and hate me in.Retard, i joined AoA when we at ABC were being #1, before tournamens and AoA were starting to be winning at guild point ranking...

"Retard" nice name calling. You Joined after ABC was falling behind AoA. We knew you were two timing ABC and AoA using Vanityx and I mentioned to Mercuriall; If we slack a bit for sure Span will leave 100%. Sure enough you did.

*You are the one hating sick on Hassn long time ago. I dropped SD axe at eye and sold him for 80k mc. You were mad getting upset telling me to no sell it to him, because you were +9 spamming half of your salary for months trying get +10. But almost all crew players had doom weapon already and soon they all was going to show to everyone. That axe is all i have for myself from all our days hunting. And at eye trip/hunt i had same value for make it success like you had. If you honest you accept this, so i think i deserve enough that 80k for being the only 1 who hadnt doom.*I didnt share??!!!! Do you even have the ♥♥♥♥ing shame to say that???!!!!I gift SD dirk+blade to Crossfit and amped him +9-+8 full with some of the 80k mc, to Nelson 1 SD blade, to Ecuadors a SD spadone, to Merc a SD dirk.All of that dooms Hassn offered me 80k-100k mcoins.

So you didnt get any dooms???? Then you say you gift dooms to friends? Friends who hadnt helped eye hunt. If you gift group drops to your other friends, isnt that as if you claimed them? And you amped Crossfit from other blade you sold before not hassns purchase.  Ecuadors Spadone I dropped btw and I exchanged for a drik he dropped that you wanted for Sulla.

Also you took the warlock SD staff droped before warlocks were made. Everyone said and was in accordance that it should be mine. All agreed, even you. You wanted keep it, i accepted. You made +9 staff and used it at update. Bullshit.

That staff was dropped by Danny and said he would gift me so that later i would help him amp his scepter. I amped +9 you showed it off trying to claim it, sure many agreed you should keep but i owned it why would i gift to you if I had lock? Greedy for keeping something that was gifted to me? you kept many drops 2 blade 2 rondel and sold another blade and who knows what else. I got 1h axe and shield. For my 2h axe, I traded my gt hood and boot to Danny.  Even if you include those. in total i got 4 dooms. you? 5+ If you remember I was the one who sponsored the hunt w many many miracle. Also this retard that you claim, is the one who taught YOU how to hunt eye. Greedy Reatard??? Hmmm Shionkit Sulla Facer Ecuador and others are witness to this.

I gave you lot parts of barbarian divine and heroic set when the value was crazy. 1st barbarian parts lvl 18 drop on EU. You wanted so bad shaman lvl 18 fury storm set items for your shaman,(greddy pump yeh) so i even accepted it and left you that set with the condition to get the guiding thread set.You lately dropped guiding thread vestments x 4 at red eye. What did you do? 1 for yourself lvl 20 shaman ofc, other 1 to ecuador shaman, other 1 for your other lvl 18 shaman Tundler, and the other 1 vestment left you keep and gave me like 7 months later at swamp update because everyone was getting them easy and value was shit.Only lady Shyleen gave me lvl 18 storm vestment at swamp update, my only lvl 18 item left.All my lvl 18 rest set parts i dropped myself alone at labyrinth before swamps, my hand, my drop, because none gave me a single item.Can you say that about yourself?

you gave me no barb armor whatsoever. I dropped first ever heroic helm at Medusa and bought heroic glove from Sulla before those were crazy hard to hunt. Heroic boot you traded me for gt boot. breast piece I dropped at eye hunting alone w Ecuador because you didnt want to help hunt there. Maybe you were jealous i would complete my storm and heroic set. Why would I need your permission to keep my drops, the only place we agreed to fully go even on drops was eye hunt as a group. before that we never mentioned it. I gave you only gt vest we dropped, not even i or ecuador kept a gt vest. We did not drop 4 vests in the little time we hunt. lol 1 kw 1 gt 2 storm 1 radient, lock we actually dropped boot glove vest there.

Btw, you know when i sold axe to Hassn and he made it +10 in 30 minutes while you were months trying get, you spammed trade chat insulting developers, admins and all players and rage quit for 5 days, you have crush on Hassn, accept it.

Ofc its not fair I try so hard to amp many weeks, then Hassn amp 10 in 30 min.... If it happened to anyone else they would have same reaction. I did not insult players just Devs. And still do for unbalanced system based on luck or chance.

If Bianca wasnt together before with Hassn i doubt you ever were interested on her.. :facepalm:  I see you safer having own relationships multiboxing with your other barbarian Rominita, you used to say was a girl to us when was your girlfriend lol but its yourself xDDDD

sick thoughts from sick mind.  :facepalm: :facepalm:  I wasn't interested in her when she was with Hassn it just happened naturally after, She also has feelings so dont try to insinuate that I somehow manipulated her to leave Hassn and love me. I think you owe her an apology for saying that. And Rominita is also a person. Your sick mind omg

After all this shit I just want to finalize by saying; You were once a real good friend but I think not having dropped your scepter really affected your feelings for me. I have no control over what we dropped during our little adventure farming Kahz. I wish we would have gotten you that item you really desired. Don't blame me. you helped me alot when I was just a newb. Just as Hassn, you helped me complete BG guards. You farmed those a lot but unlike Hassn I became a member of the group and helped, even dropped fury glove for Reezeh. I never got anything in return there nor was I bitter about it. We had some good times together but obviously you now hate me. You bad mouth me a lot behind my back. Enough is enough. Move on. Supposedly you left the game but you keep coming back. If you do come back then let bygones be bygones. Please stop trying to give me a bad name

I like This Drama Day per Day more  :lol:

Watch this  ;)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Check your master's and dog's allies ranks too.

Or do i need to show yours too?

Check your master's and dog's allies ranks too.

Or do i need to show yours too?

inspite of ur bad lang. and shitty(like always) insults

we just did around 200-250max per this arena season not this week ;)

Some one Said this to Hassn  :cray:

Doing Same But just 800 more then Hassn  :lol:

Just 800.

Do i need to include the 2k your Master did before the arena reset?

inspite of ur bad lang. and shitty(like always) insults

we just did around 200-250max per this arena season not this week ;)

If you're blind enough im not insulting, im just calling you and the others from the things you are. No big.

And, yes, you indeed are retarded.

200-250 max this season.

Count the older season in. You were just lucky the season ended so people wouldn't see what you've done.

~~~

Arguing with you is a waste of time. My bad. We both did it, BRs did it, TheCore starts with it. Deal with that.

well its total same thing , call it cheating call it fair its ur opinion

its just no one going 5vs5 so ppl can do it in normal way

and if guilds fought in 5vs5 some times but i guess its max 20-30tkts /fight  so it seems not enough so ppl find another way to spam ,

anyway i 100% disagree and 100% sure its not best way to gain , but its easiest way ;)

Just 800.

If you're blind enough im not insulting, im just calling you and the others from the things you are. No big.

200-250 max this season.

Count the older season in. You were just lucky the season ended so people wouldn't see what you've done.

~~~

Arguing with you is a waste of time. My bad. We both did it, BRs did it, TheCore starts with it. Deal with that.

Can you Show me a Proofs ?  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

We don't even care for Rank 1. After all, Hassn didn't even do that many yet because no one seems to affect you doods there. Count how he did 2k with moreb on 70k AP last season? Still hiding? Gb2unity

well its total same thing , call it cheating call it fair its ur opinion

its just no one going 5vs5 so ppl can do it in normal way

and if guilds fought in 5vs5 some times but i guess its max 20-30tkts /fight  so it seems not enough so ppl find another way to spam ,

anyway i 100% disagree and 100% sure its not best way to gain , but its easiest way ;)

Thanks for actually responding like some smart person, unlike the desperate guy on the other side. Anyways, we two know we won't stop doing this, and arguing about perspectives is as wrong as saying caza is smart.

Different conclusions are reached when one fact is viewed from two separate points of view. When that happens, there is no immediate way to judge which point of view is the correct one. There is no way to conclude one's own conclusion is the correct one. But for that exact reason, it is also premature to decide one's own conclusion is wrong.

Can you Show me a Proofs ?  :blush:

Sure.

Just 800.

200-250 max this season.

~~~

well for pure thinking , this tour was the begining of season? i guess yes ,

200-250 vs 1100, u dont have to defend , u spamed more ;)

about the word u said , if u see , u can say we hassn dogs....etc is not an insult  then u have a problem in ur mind.

its not Ok to say so , ask ur friends ,

last thing , thanx for saying #smart person

for u to know im in Faculty of engineering Cairo university

well for pure thinking , this tour was the begining of season? i guess yes ,

200-250 vs 1100, u dont have to defend , u spamed more ;)

about the word u said , if u see , u can say we hassn dogs....etc is not an insult  then u have a problem in ur mind.

its not Ok to say so , ask ur friends ,

last thing , thanx for saying #smart person

for u to know im in Faculty of engineering Cairo university

200/250-1100 this season, 2000-400 past season, thats what im saying.

About my "insults", get the sarcasm.

Aboug the copliment, meant thanks for actually answering something that can be read normally, without acting like some mad duck, e.g your guildmate here.

By the way, Egyptian? Been there, nice place, especially that restaurant with the last floor that goes off the building to the air.

Well Dont  :cray:  ABC always Behind to AoA  ;)

Whatever u call US Hassn dogs Hassn puppets Etc Etc We Really Dont Care  :tease:

What, now to not show? Well from what i saw we don't care for 1st rank. Though i see a true guild, with feelings and emotions, not guild machines.

And you care enough to come back with more to say. Prove me wrong here.