[2013.09.23] Winners of the 4th Guild Tournament

r0land

So this is the trash thread i see. Sigh. I feel my age degrading towards my teens just reading posts here  :facepalm:

Internet.

You Joined after ABC was falling behind AoA. We knew you were two timing ABC and AoA using Vanityx and I mentioned to Mercuriall; If we slack a bit for sure Span will leave 100%. Sure enough you did.

Nope, i joined AoA when we were being top rated yet at ABC. I left ABC because some people hated me inside it and would do shit. Pretty much same kind of shit like when Mofh got kicked of ABC without accordance of anyone in guild so he feel uncomfortable there and saying sorry to me went AoA with Hassn (he wanted Mofh there a lot before i convince him to choose ABC at update, who had to really said sorry him was me), Altay got "kicked" too and went AoA and even Odjur got kicked and some tried make me look like it was me. When i knew full truth i even keep hide and defended who made me that, talking to Odjur to make him stay ABC and to let him think there was no problem with him because i knew he expected enjoy guild update for years.

I talked enough with your leader about it for a solution and we tried fix etc but we did know it was better leaving. It was best for ABC and rest members too.

Since last day i were ABC i bought everyday all DQ with mcoins and often with rogue too. I used Vanityx dk because im her friend and she trust me, all i did was killing elves at cross when played it.

I were ABC till last day. So two timing guild, my 2 balls two timing.

And funny you judge me like im yourself, at guild update you quested hardcore for "Masters" with ecuador and few more without mind about ABC..

You thought guild system when less people but rich/strong/ like for example hunting eye etc, the best for yourself.

You posted your bet about system at update topic and expected to be like that.

When guild levels and skills information launched, you understand the more the best and you "Masters" started quest 100% for ABC.

And you amped Crossfit from other blade you sold before not hassns purchase. 

If you are going lie like this, tell me and i do so. Everyone in group know this isnt true. All my rogue drops the party knew if i got and they went for crossfit and sulla. Hope it is just a mistake writing off.

That staff was dropped by Danny and said he would gift me so that later i would help him amp his scepter. I amped +9 you showed it off trying to claim it, sure many agreed you should keep but i owned it why would i gift to you if I had lock? Greedy for keeping something that was gifted to me?

Dont lie, you had no warlock. That staff were dropped before warlocks were made cause of a glitch at eye we can get them.

No matter what you and dani invented about warlock SD staff, everyone in group accord it was for me, even you totally agree, because i was the only one without doom yet and i said before it was drop or there was a glitch that i want make a warlock when update comes. You said at eye before it drop you want SD spear if someone drop. Everyone agreed too.

That staff i saved at Crossfit rogue +0 and he keep it all the time. 1 day killing elves at genie while i was using Crossfit you asked to borrow it please because wanted show it and have it for a while. I trusted you.

You later made it +9 and gave back Crossfit. It was rare you doing that but i didnt suspect because you gave back.

Most funny thing is the end of "my" staff. You knew Crossfit password and took it again no asking. You told me next day YOU TRIED AMP THE +9 STAFF WITHOUT SIGN BY MISTAKE AND YOU LOST IT. You told that to everyone and raged trade chat. Liar or just->>

Greedy Reatard???

This. And i didnt said you are a "reatard" lol

I was the one who sponsored the hunt w many many miracle. Also this retard that you claim, is the one who taught YOU how to hunt eye.

You got "free" items far more of what you sponsored to most but not all. Talking about myself i paid everything with gold and not near the cheap value.

Im more humble than you think and you can ask others who really started nicknaming it supre tactic.

But the truth is a 50% of it its yours, we had lot trips and fails and we modified it a lot with others ideas. Also you accepted lot times without me none more than we 2 reezeeh and ecua wanted go there for fail and go statue fail again, each time far of success and ofc i was the only blamed for everyone each fail because i was the one making the gather and organitazing it.

I dropped at eye hunting alone w Ecuador because you didnt want to help hunt there.

Serious?? This is serious supre?? Who are you trying to cheat?? You multiboxing and ecuador hunted red alone with curtorr and angelr and. YOU GUYS DIDNT WANT ANYONE THERE.

Lied to reezeeh and me saying other different boss or going offline when me elliot etc were online too at eye.

You got +4 Gt vest when you owed me one, curtorr told me you had gt vest on your 3 shaman berengars, firstlady and tundler. He also told me ecua got 1 and hiself curtor linked me a personal gt vest you gave he said.

Little hunt? Whole night a month like that you guys were.

Heroic boot you traded me for gt boot

You wrong. All my shaman lvl 18 parts i got myself as i said before, my drop my hand no exchangue whatever.. and i remember anax ones where i was very lucky getting almost everything and gave your boots to Zomar too. Reezeeh gave you free boot there btw.

Half of your lvl 18 parts heroic/endurance were gifted.

To the sell out caster's guild, bragging about rank #1. your fail guild "sorcerers" could not even get #5 with all them warlocks / shamans for arena, yet still failed to beat even elf's at tournament, so now hop on to hassn's money train, who by bia's words use people as "gp slave's", ha, you people just have no dignity.

live with the fact, without hassn $$$, you all are nothing.

I wasn't interested in her when she was with Hassn it just happened naturally after

Thats why when Hassn and Bianca were together you that week started act like Rominita your girlfriend or something staying afk near each other 24/7 when you didnt had that behavior before :D

Thats why when Bianca posted a picture with ice queen costume and Hassn at ice queen castle, you next day did same posting at forum same picture but with Rominita with ice queen costume and you saying i love you so much my love etc..same lol

I just said with this i think YOU would not be interested on her if she wasnt with Hassn before. Not because she has no reasons to be liked for everyone ofc she has but knowing how you care about things in game, let me doubt.

I think you owe her an apology for saying that

Didnt said anything about Bia. Just have good words for her lol. You are the one who should apologize to her using her name "cherrybia" lvl 3 with who you used to act like her talking random shit and insulting me world chat hiding it was you. (We got to know it last week) Wish i were a spider for eightedfacepalm

And Rominita is also a person.

Didnt said you are not a person. Old owner inactive long time ago anyway

After all this shit I just want to finalize by saying; You were once a real good friend but I think not having dropped your scepter really affected your feelings for me. Supposedly you left the game but you keep coming back. If you do come back then let bygones be bygones.

I dont hate you even if i dont like your behavior and some things you said. And less for that reason you mention because it wasnt your fault. You are the one hating me since i sold axe to Hassn and he full amped it before you. true story.

You were good friend too but how long time ago 2 years? lol and the deeply you know i didnt lie about what i said. Your competition with Hassn blinded you of everything time ago.

I never came back game, i posted to defend/clear the post of Caza about Bianca because it was wrong and looked weird. She is on holidays and hard get net and read forums and reply.

Also used the chance of the post and defended Hassn of all the forum flood aganist him. I only said was sad you doing it and the reason you doing it. Already talked everything about it.

Wont never be back in game dont worry anyway agree let past be past and move on. cya

To the sell out caster's guild, bragging about rank #1. your fail guild "sorcerers" could not even get #5 with all them warlocks / shamans for arena, yet still failed to beat even elf's at tournament, so now hop on to hassn's money train, who by bia's words use people as "gp slave's", ha, you people just have no dignity.

live with the fact, without hassn $$$, you all are nothing.

1. We arnt sold Out

2. 10members who were active in Sorceres Are active in AoA

3.Havent reached #5 yes only 10members active

4.Bias Opinion for her self, and things got changed there Since i joined

5.Didnt u get tired of saying same Words/reply every time?!  or u dont have another to say?

your parents already joined nothing new

Blind enough to not read a question yet type a completely irrelevant answer to nothing.

How did you know mine joined, decided to join yourself rather than your parents? Nice.

Blind enough to not read a question yet type a completely irrelevant answer to nothing.

How did you know mine joined, decided to join yourself rather than your parents? Nice.

pussys and dicks fighthing

1. We arnt sold Out

2. 10members who were active in Sorceres Are active in AoA

3.Havent reached #5 yes only 10members active

4.Bias Opinion for her self, and things got changed there Since i joined

5.Didnt u get tired of saying same Words/reply every time?!  or u dont have another to say?

1. "sell out

One who betrays a cause for personal advancement. "

sorcerers fully active on aoa and forgot the former guild, thus making you SELL OUTS.

1. "sell out

One who betrays a cause for personal advancement. "

sorcerers fully active on aoa and forgot the former guild, thus making you SELL OUTS.

Well cant u count ? me,caza,pokka,relim ,gin and strixx and angy,hariss

(lately i inved ppl to benifit from passive lvl3 skills there angy/hariss was one of them and i took him in aoa)

i dont have to defend any of my actions , Im free to do whatever i want , unless im harmful to others

not to mention Darkrr was at paradox

my friend Aldrin left Pinoy and joined

u just changing the subject from soaming 5vs5 After blaming AoA of doing so..

about that i already said before

well its total same thing , call it cheating call it fair its ur opinion

its just no one going 5vs5 so ppl can do it in normal way

and if guilds fought in 5vs5 some times but i guess its max 20-30tkts /fight  so it seems not enough so ppl find another way to spam ,

anyway i 100% disagree and 100% sure its not best way to gain , but its easiest way ;)

The roots of corruption dig deep even in a MMO. I don't know even 1% of the underlying factors and I don't want to know. For me its just the complete lose - the only outcome is my friends leaving or at each others throats. I have probably stepped on toes too and I'm not a saint, but I don't want to read this. I just want to keep my memories of a time when all the greats were friends. Even if I were.never the chatty kind, I'll miss your departures (you know who you are).

Hassn fusing with sorc guild was only to ensure aoa with OP caster arena gp. Sell out by sorc yes, but with many guilds circling almost double member limit in their guilds money becomes less of a factor in winning. So it's the cheapest way to stay #1 for hassn that already have problems dividing caskets in guild. Though I don't know how.it's q problem.since he gets 60.

Maybe one day elf faction will realize what advantage they have by having a way bigger population.

Maybe one day elf faction will realize what advantage they have by having a way bigger population.

THEY WONT ,people busy bragging how much signs they used to amp +10 and how many times they killed hassn (hot topic always) and If u ask for help ,first they will not and later will sing songs of their bravery that they were asked for help which makes them the lord of the faction.... ;D funny pointy ears

every day wolfsy always start 1 aoa use cheting way  they buy ppl  and they talk about respect  :lol:

its like 3/4 h. west for this drama :crazy:

Do I see AoA crying about 5x5??!!

Lol. So pathetic.

We not Crying  :lol:

Some One crying when hassn do 5vs5 and they do same when all offline on lvl 18 because they cant do on lvl 20  :rofl:

Are this really the 'top' guilds? Look what's happening to the kids when they can win 'something'...  Discusting, totally discusting.

Go play a game, have fun, and don't take it all too serious.