[2013.09.23] Winners of the 4th Guild Tournament

r0land

Well Well, im very surprise what im reading, AoA always first because we play good, and don't  play 24h as other people say.

All the good player's left AoA because they had dignity to not let other's be treated like slaves, but you and the rest of the no-name hassn puppet's who are still there bending over to your master,  have no soul, no single identity in this game, you are hassns GP machines, who must obey or get kicked, so yes, AoA are very good at playing slaves, keep up the good work slave #5? idk what number he gave you.

Sulla my friend :D in the actuality i don't play much warspear because FOR MY is most important the school infront one game , why you still dont say nothing about ur 5x5?? That its the all truth only talking shit about AoA always saying the same, slaves,dogs,cats,parrots u can call me whatever u want i dont care my friend :)

If i dont know to count, i have eyes and see that:

1-AoA

2-THEBRS

3-ABC

And u say THEBRS are better than us? Ur wrong THEBRS are better than you, than ABC and all of you. C'mon guys dont see the evidences??? Or i have to explain to you like a little kid? 

If i dont know to count, i have eyes and see that:

1-AoA

2-THEBRS

3-ABC

And u say THEBRS are better than us? Ur wrong THEBRS are better than you, than ABC and all of you. C'mon guys dont see the evidences??? Or i have to explain to you like a little kid?

school hasnt taught you much so far, cause u still dont know how to count.

school hasnt taught you much so far, cause u still dont know how to count.

i dont see the problem here, u say we spam5x5 why not say we also go 2x2 and we win alot same as 3x3

my friends show me lot of pic winning abc at 2x2 and 3x3

u go learn how to play , my net is shit and all know that even the good players u think they r :pleasantry:

know i have lot of lags and dc , plus my school starts last year(hard year) and i still kill abc( u players say they OP guild :bad:) with a bar  :facepalm:

i dont see the problem here, u say we spam5x5 why not say we also go 2x2 and we win alot same as 3x3

my friends show me lot of pic winning abc at 2x2 and 3x3

u go learn how to play , my net is shit and all know that even the good players u think they r :pleasantry:

know i have lot of lags and dc , plus my school starts last year(hard year) and i still kill abc( u players say they OP guild :bad: ) with a bar  :facepalm:

There's the difference, your friends treat as so important to screen every win and brag to each other, but the majority, they lose, for us it's so common now, not even worth screening or mentioning to each other,+10s should close there mouth's, because before hassn amped almost every sorcerers, and stamped his "Hassn Property" on there ass's, they lost over and over again with equal amp's, they all know it, yet we did not brag, because trash isn't worth talking about.

So try figure out with that hassn bought brain how to count the tournament win's. then come back and reply with something interesting.

O M F G, im saying this tourament #4 what a retards, i dont see who say THEBRS are better than us, are wrong are better than you (ABC) i cant believe it, you guys make me laugh very hard hahahahahahaha:-D

I am so but so surprised about all this. Young people who haven't finished/terminated the school and fighting over nonsense, you guys need a better education to know how to take and discuss/debate with respect towards others, it does lacking maturity and intellectualism (You guys lack of maturity and intellectualism.)

Here it doesn't matter which guild is better, what matters here is the cheating of these guilds. Please guys let hatred and egocentrism  among yourselves, be a little more humble and learn to debate each other (mutually)

I am so but so surprised about all this. Young people who haven't finished/terminated the school and fighting over nonsense, you guys need a better education to know how to take and discuss/debate with respect towards others, it does lacking maturity and intellectualism (You guys lack of maturity and intellectualism.)

Here it doesn't matter which guild is better, what matters here is the cheating of these guilds. Please guys let hatred and egocentrism  among yourselves, be a little more humble and learn to debate each other (mutually)

the developers support this "cheating" by making it possible and doing nothing after it has first been reported, so what else is there to do? like i said on previous answer, its all about the $$$

the developers support this "cheating" by making it possible and doing nothing after it has first been reported, so what else is there to do? like i said on previous answer, its all about the $$$

Devs' logic: money makes legal everything, am i wrong?

I can prove it. Etc: account trade not allowed but hassn already bought 3/4 characters with high prices

Devs' logic: money makes legal everything, am i wrong?

I can prove it. Etc: account trade not allowed but hassn already bought 3/4 characters with high prices

yeah, suprememan posted a ss of hassn admiting to have bought a char on world chat (and the ss of that char being renamed to Buuud)  ;D  devs just ignored

There's the difference, your friends treat as so important to screen every win and brag to each other, but the majority, they lose, for us it's so common now, not even worth screening or mentioning to each other,+10s should close there mouth's, because before hassn amped almost every sorcerers, and stamped his "Hassn Property" on there ass's, they lost over and over again with equal amp's, they all know it, yet we did not brag, because trash isn't worth talking about.

So try figure out with that hassn bought brain how to count the tournament win's. then come back and reply with something interesting.

when spanish , catalonia .... others left abc and been at aoa they sucked hassn for amp %) ?!!!

u guys really dont get tired of saying same fakes ?!

i amped my self +10  with 198signs not freak ,

about arenas i never barged or will barg and i won alot and lost alot , i play for fun and last day i was with gexg vs supre(ioki) +rogue

we really had fun fighting and spamed like 18 tkts score was like 10/8 them won and after that supre said good challenge 

when spanish , catalonia .... others left abc and been at aoa they sucked hassn for amp %) ?!!!

u guys really dont get tired of saying same fakes ?!

i amped my self +10  with 198signs not freak ,

about arenas i never barged or will barg and i won alot and lost alot , i play for fun and last day i was with gexg vs supre(ioki) +rogue

we really had fun fighting and spamed like 18 tkts score was like 10/8 them won and after that supre said good challenge

All the good player's left AoA because they had dignity to not let other's be treated like slaves, but you and the rest of the no-name hassn puppet's who are still there bending over to your master,  have no soul, no single identity in this game, you are hassns GP machines, who must obey or get kicked, so yes, AoA are very good at playing slaves.

That's all.

about the part we now here in aoa ,

1. Its none of ur bussiness

2. why some good ppl leave their guilds and search better guilds?

ans. is so simple and in the question ; Better Guild

3. some ppl in abc now left their old guilds earlier,

none can blame them or say u r pupies for whoever

4. insulting is easy but respecting others is harder

5. about slave part %) all ppl in all guilds do dq,lab,swamps,arena  , if we are slaves , then u too are slaves , idk what happened in the past in aoa but since im here no member is kicked coz he didnt do quests or whatever

about the part we now here in aoa ,

1. Its none of ur bussiness

2. why some good ppl leave their guilds and search better guilds?

ans. is so simple and in the question ; Better Guild

3. some ppl in abc now left their old guilds earlier,

none can blame them or say u r pupies for whoever

4. insulting is easy but respecting others is harder

5. about slave part %) all ppl in all guilds do dq,lab,swamps,arena  , if we are slaves , then u too are slaves , idk what happened in the past in aoa but since im here no member is kicked coz he didnt do quests or whatever

80% of ABC have been friends for years, AoA are just bought out warlocks for GP this update, excuse all you want, everybody already know's and came from former AoA members mouths.

80% of ABC have been friends for years, AoA are just bought out warlocks for GP, excuse all you want, everybody already know's and came from former members mouths.

friends AND "enemies"  ;D  :give_rose:

Lol

Springy, you should look at you SURROUNDINGS instead of yourself.

You are a nice guy and definitely not one of those dogs of Hassn, so I think it's obvious these posts aren't directed to you.

No offense to you, but yeah, truth is what everyone keeps saying.

Especially the ex members of AoA...

It's not really the guild, it's just the arrogant rich bastard and the desperate poor garbages whom he feeds.

Well, I don't really care anyways.

Other than our server's top 1 guild being ran by, I don't even know what to call them.

Lol

Springy, you should look at you SURROUNDINGS instead of yourself.

You are a nice guy and definitely not one of those dogs of Hassn, so I think it's obvious these posts are directed to you.

No offense to you, but yeah, truth is what everyone keeps saying.

Especially the ex members of AoA...

It's not really the guild, it's just the arrogant rich bastard and the desperate poor garbages whom he feeds.

Well, I don't really care anyways.

Other than our server's top 1 guild being ran by, I don't even know what to call them.

♥♥♥♥♥eezzzzzzzzzz?

o sistema é bruto :bomb:

& the same here none understanded any word from what u said ? :facepalm: :facepalm: .

Really ?  :lol:

Dont Remember Ur Score?

Tocino & Grimsat Score ?  :blush:  13/1  :lol:

Tocino & Vomm score ?  :blush:  19/6  :lol: 

Tocino & Gayasuno ?  :blush:  22/17  :lol:

All Then u Stopped We contnue but we Didnt found you  :cray:

You Still Soo Noob using Ioki Account To play And Vomm Using Gayasuno Lock To play vs us ?  :cray: 

Not Enough Strong to play with ur Heros ?  :mega_shok:

If i use moreb i will show you How to Rape u

Ask Unforgiven About Score yestarday on 3vs3  :cray:

11/0 Leolock Cianmiau And Unforgiven On 3vs3 They Lose All Then They Stopped  :cray:

And Who Always jelous is You Tocinoob & Shit-ly Because Supre Cant Afford All what Hassn Can Afford

If i am Wrong : Shitly Some month Ago when u was not In ABC u was Doing Arena with hassn ? Tried to make Friendship with hassn and not Work ?  :lol:

Enough Talk And Always Same Drama Day Per Day

Some one Of ur Guild Told me to dont spam You but if u really want me to spam its ok  ;)

I Can Handel you with my 1 Finger not Need My Hand to Smack you  :cray:

About Puppets : PER Tour PEr Member Deposit 20.000 On Bank For Hassn Why ?

Well thats Not Ur Bissnus Get a Life if u really bored Then  You Should Really Need 1 Hobby Or Buy a new Pet But Remember Minions is only in Game not in real life  :lol:

About : AoA Members LEft ?

Vanity ? Spanish ?

Vanity i dont have nothing to say because is Hassn Metter if he wanna comment he will do it  ::)  + Hassn Amped Her All what she got but she stiill So Crazy To make Drama

And Hassn Dont Pmed him To join She Ask Hassn if can Join AoA or not and i Have Those Whats App Chat

Spanish ? As far i know he is Busy with Real life  ;) 

He left for some Reason which i dont know them for now And Again Its not Ur Bissnis to Interfer On Our AoA Members

Want War Vs me ?  :aggressive:

I am Still here for Rape u Like always  ;)

Vanity i dont have nothing to say because is Hassn Metter if he wanna comment he will do it  ::)  + Hassn Amped Her All what she got but she stiill So Crazy To make Drama

Stop mentioning me Caza e.e" and get full info before say that about Bianca..

Probably there are some ex AoA full amped by Hassn now making shit but Vanityx amped herself completely with her own money time ago and filled AoA bank with lot of her own tickets and potions each time there was need for it.

She actually could be called "silly" with the majority of players mentality if people know all i do about this and all the free things offered she did deny and other stuff she needed and could got easy way just asking Hassn but instead she worked other long way for it.

Silly actions for most but for me is the uncommon 1% with same behavior as in real life im proud to have meet ;)

And she didnt make drama about AoA Stewie... xd(Was Wolfsy who screened her chat and posted it) but if anyone ask her about something she will say her own opinion being honest and without worries.

Bianca is 1 of the few people best knows Hassn out of game, she said what he did wrong and made her pissed but also said she think he is a good person at end, just blinded for tournament fight.

And Hassn know Bianca appreciate him as old friend than by interest and he know all she did for AoA and for him. (For example the nearest episode, getting his rogue back when got hacked.. if wasnt for her for sure Buuud would be deleted right now)

About Puppets : PER Tour PEr Member Deposit 20.000 On Bank For Hassn Why ?

That is a good idea for new random members but you know most of them will try get 20k+ getting extra tickets from guild bank for sell like others ex members got catched doing it.

Spanish ? As far i know he is Busy with Real life  ;) 

Yes main reason why leaving game

He left for some Reason which i dont know them for now And Again Its not Ur Bissnis to

Yes i leave AoA 1-2 day before the fuse with Sorcerers, we wasnt even in same guild yet Stewie xD

Reezeeh (my best friend in game) and Frostblade got kicked 30 minutes before tournament end for invite Buuud and other rogue (ex-AoA now) who didnt made a ♥♥♥♥ing quest or arena that tournament, 1 single ticket or quest, no, 000000 lol, but logged last day and spammed Hassn for invite and kick other for reward :facepalm:

Hassn was sorry about it and didnt know it could make big trouble he said.

At my last day playing he came with rest friends kill elves.

And when i quit already and there was forum info that 5v5 #1 will get OP cloack and amulet he contact with me each day asking for let him use my shaman or Moreb will pass me but i reply i left AoA already and wont be able to play and its a waste keep that items on my shaman.

I dont know about others but in my opinon Hassn isnt that bad person like he seems with forum bullying. He did some epic fails like kicking Reezeeh and more, i try believe was cause some stress and pressure of other members when was few minutes left for reward.

I repeat its just my opinion, maybe with other people he isnt like this but i saw lot players do worse things than him. And funny some other famous EU barbarian like supre talking shit about Hassn trying make him banned etc had a good marketing "face-wash" last year but so far did more shit, less human mind out game and more greedy than Hassn

:lol:

I end this making a question to everyone.

Im the only 1 who believe 99

% of players in Hassn position and with his power/ infinite money would be +100x times worse,arrogant, less friendly, with less morals, without giving a ♥♥♥♥ about others etc etc than he actually is??Cya

dont speak for all of us please, he said "the sistem is rough"

When i said that  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  ?, just tell me  :lol: :lol: .

Using 5x5 arena cheats most players have no life 24h questing and big daddy pays ....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: