[2013.09.23] Winners of the 4th Guild Tournament

r0land

Dear players!

Just finished fourth in a row and the third full length guild tournament.

Two weeks guilds were fighting with unprecedented enthusiasm for the leading places to prove their strength!

It's time to announce the winners!

(Place – guild – points)

RU-Amber

1. DarkEmpire (654278 exp)

2. Storm (528914 exp)

3. Wolfs (241801 exp)

RU-Topaz

1. Nuclear (522426 exp)

2. TwiX (464550 exp)

3. EMERALD (376997 exp)

RU-Ruby

1. Elven (268688 exp)

2. Cmapuku (140762 exp)

3. Elysium (130768 exp)

US-Sapphire

1. GunZ (346065 exp)

2. SiThLoRdS (310611 exp)

3. Vortex (263880 exp)

EU-Emerald

1. AoA (386518 exp)

2. THEBRS (305679 exp)

3. ABC (292330 exp)

SA-Pearl

1. AnhEm (199629 exp)

2. ZrongvietZ (174214 exp)

3. FANTASY (136039 exp)

Great big congratulations, guys!

We already expected the winners... nothing changed at all..

But if I were to asked can we have something different guild tournament?

Like this I will show you

Click ON THE LINK...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93300.0

No need to eliminate the tournament in Arena, we just want to add this as another kind of tournament...

If need to change something in my suggestion please tell...

Thank you devs...

its been several days we  are having serious problem regarding not being able to play warspear on symbian handset, we managed to download the game but it crashes when we try to log in...i would kindly request dev. to fix the problem, if there is any way that the game can be fixed pls do inform me.

its been several days we  are having serious problem regarding not being able to play warspear on symbian handset, we managed to download the game but it crashes when we try to log in...i would kindly request dev. to fix the problem, if there is any way that the game can be fixed pls do inform me.

Did u try to delete the warspear and start download the new one? ;)

These tournaments are very unfair, why?

If they make this 100 times, AoA or TheBrs or ABC always will go to win. the difference is very large (there is a big difference).

1. They are lvl 3.

2. They have for a maximum of 30 players, other guilds for 20 players.

3. These lvl 3, they are all active players; It's not same 20 than 30.

4. They are rich (Just potion like Knowledge, Unity Potion), really this game is 90% money and 10% skill.

Please developers you should give a chance to lvl 2 guilds as they have 20 players and not 30, and guilds lvl 3 that they dispute among themselves the first place.

It would be more fair to all, here is happening the same like Arena, if there 3 warlocks are almost impossible to win with elfs, they are (Unforgivin, Terror and other)(3 warlocks where only use stun).

AoA, TheBrs, ABC, they are another lvl, this is like a football tournament, where players of the B try to compete against players of the A, without winning anything about it. as a club where has never won anything and isn't recognized, and joins to the Champions League, Do you think they will win?.... This is only an example.

If they make this 100 times, AoA or TheBrs or ABC always will go to win. the difference is very large (there is a big difference).

1. They are lvl 3.

4. They are rich (Just potion like Knowledge, Unity Potion), really this game is 90% money and 10% skill.

Please developers you should give a chance to lvl 2 guilds as they have 20 players and not 30, and guilds lvl 3 that they dispute among themselves the first place.

It would be more fair to all, here is happening the same like Arena, if there 3 warlocks are almost impossible to win with elfs, they are (Unforgivin, Terror and other)(3 warlocks where only use stun).

AoA, TheBrs, ABC, they are another lvl, this is like a football tournament, where players of the B try to compete against players of the A, without winning anything about it. as a club where has never won anything and isn't recognized, and joins to the Champions League, Do you think they will win?.... This is only an example.

2lvl isnt permanent. Evry guil can get lvl 3/4, ofc if you have active players. Its not depend on moneys, just on active.

386000 GP for AoA;

/20 = 19300 per member

/14 = 1379 per day per member

/30 = 45 quests per day per member (most are 20 gp, so it are more)

= impossible.

So how are they doing it when they do not use money?

1. They are lvl 3.

I just think you guys should stop crying and go to work!  :pleasantry:

386000 GP for AoA;

/20 = 19300 per member

= impossible.

You forgot to add killing theirselves, 1000+ times.

I just think you guys should stop crying and go to work!  :pleasantry:

I am not crying, just complaining about a bad guild's system. you say it so because you are in it and for you is convenient.

386000 GP for AoA;

/20 = 19300 per member

= impossible.

they invite people for gp then kick when they dont have anymore quests?  ;D

they invite people for gp then kick when they dont have anymore quests?  ;D

Nope, they buy a shitload of tickets, make a 5 people party then use pc or phone to log into a 2nd account, make 5 ppl party with secondary accounts and just do 5v5 arena with themselves. Look at 5v5 arena rating, there are people with 200+ fights and no wins, those are the 2nd accounts. Imo that abuses the gp system and makes the tournament unfair if they can just buy gp.

1. They are lvl 3.

Do you mean me?  :pardon: :rofl:

Btw dont worry we wont go more 3x3 i left Abc( :cray: ) but you can do also a warlock team and demand .... if you play smart as a lock you will win  :good:  GL :drinks:

Hello,

I've gone to Lvl 19, and was watching the "Arena Rating",  How surprising! Surprise Surprise than I've found!

In the 5x5 those players is doing farm "They are farmers", using themselves other accounts to farm, so to speak: "I am in the first place, I am the best!"

Developers should ban these guys for a few reasons because they are cheating and winning unique items where really shouldn't win, taking away the opportunity and/or chance of winning to who really deserves it.

I don't want to listen these messages from people who are in these guilds, and say: "Go to work, shut up, go to the hell, get out of here".

I don't really care what they say, just tell the truth. Developers of Warspear: if you don't improve their actions and/or take advice could happen same like happened  with Combat Arm.

Greetings,

Ex developer of Combat Arm, Psychologist and Telecommunications Engineer.

Hello,

I've gone to Lvl 19, and was watching the "Arena Rating",  How surprising! Surprise Surprise than I've found!

In the 5x5 those players is doing farm "They are farmers", using themselves other accounts to farm, so to speak: "I am in the first place, I am the best!"

Developers should ban these guys for a few reasons because they are cheating and winning unique items where really shouldn't win, taking away the opportunity and/or chance of winning to who really deserves it.

I don't want to listen these messages from people who are in these guilds, and say: "Go to work, shut up, go to the hell, get out of here".

I don't really care what they say, just tell the truth. Developers of Warspear: if you don't improve their actions and/or take advice could happen same like happened  with Combat Arm.

Greetings,

Ex developer of Combat Arm, Psychologist and Telecommunications Engineer.

many players have already sugested to make tournaments based on free tickets only without being arena based. but devs dont care.. as long as ppl keep spending money they can do whatever they like.. they say its forbidden to buy accounts but hassn already admited to doing so and still plays, they say its forbiden to use similar name to developer/forum mods yet ppl have them and even after reporting nothing is done, they say  racism isnt allowed yet pvprange does it in the game and even in the forum in plain sight, (also still no ban). u know what players get ban? the ones that use mcoin bug cause it affects the developers money. as long as u dont affect their income, ur allowed to do what you want. sucks but true.

devs dont know much about real guild tournament, lets teach them guys  keep on comment about real guild tornament to them. they're still lack of knowledge. :tease:

devs dont know much about real guild tournament, lets teach them guys  keep on comment about real guild tornament to them. they're still lack of knowledge. :tease:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93300.0

the real guild tournament...

Well Well, im very surprise what im reading, AoA always first because we play good, and don't  play 24h as other people say.

I cant believe what my eyes see ABC Saying we spamming tickets in 5x5, but guys, u forget say U DOING TOO !!!  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :mega_shok:

And other thing we catch you doing that you do not speak it??? :search: :( Because you know just throwing shit on AoA, but you are the same story as victims and are going to the same. And please tell the truth to the people you have deceived they :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: . I can speak more but that is the all true  :nea:

And the last thing is, sorry for my english i know is regular  :blush: :blush: :blush: