help me get my vampire suit back

malekhijazi

at halloween update , i trade item lvl 18 ( got from swamp ) for 60 or more chest that give new costumes( chests of halloween update) and alot of players knew that i had a vampire suit

i liked it a lot

due to some problems i left game and another player used my account

when i get back to game i get my account back ( thx to developers) but i found out that my vampire suit isnt in my bag

i asked the user( he was was was an old friend that i trusted him ) he told me he sell it / seller scamm it

i didnt get what he said cuz sometime  he said he sold or amd sometimes he say  that someone scamm it

and now i get news that he still have my vampire suit im 1 of his account

so cam someone help me get it back or if dev can know what happened to that vampire suit due to exchange ( if they can look at old exchanges between players)

hope u find it cuz its the first costume that i get form my hard work and not from my friends 8)

at halloween update , i trade item lvl 18 ( got from swamp ) for 60 or more chest that give new costumes( chests of halloween update) and alot of players knew that i had a vampire suit

i liked it a lot

due to some problems i left game and another player used my account

when i get back to game i get my account back ( thx to developers) but i found out that my vampire suit isnt in my bag

i asked the user( he was was was an old friend that i trusted him ) he told me he sell it / seller scamm it

i didnt get what he said cuz sometime  he said he sold or amd sometimes he say  that someone scamm it

and now i get news that he still have my vampire suit im 1 of his account

so cam someone help me get it back or if dev can know what happened to that vampire suit due to exchange ( if they can look at old exchanges between players)

hope u find it cuz its the first costume that i get form my hard work and not from my friends 8)

was sold it but i cannot remember to who