The Great Arena Guide

Deltaman

The Great Arena Guide

This is an arena guide and it contains tips and tricks for the arena. Most of it is specially designed for the legion.  If you have any tips, feel free to to tell me about them and i may add them so the guide become even bigger!

Tip #1 Always start to attack the opponent with the weakest defense and those who got control and healing skills. They with weakest defense are cloth armor users and low levels, and those with healing and control skills are shaman, druid, priest and necro. Then there also are the two classes, mage and warlock, who doesn't have healing skills (life exhaust doesn't count) but have very good control skills.

Kill the different types in this order:

Cloth armor users>Lightweight armor users>Heavy armor users

Tip#2 If an opppnent that uses heavy armor  runs far away from the others in the opponent team, you have two choices.

1. You start to attack the opponent who use heavy armor. But when the other opponents arrive and one of them is a cloth armor user, you better attack the cloth armor user instead unless the one you attacked first have 1k

or less hp left.

2. Someone in your team use any kind of "stun" skill. Ex: Charge, gouge, earthquake, blind, nightmare or dark circle. This makes it impossible for the heavy armor user to attack you and your team while you are running to the opponents who uses cloth or lightweight armor.

Tip#3 Try to never go afk in arena.

Tip#4 It is best if you and your teammates go close to each other while running to your opponents, or you opponents may easily kill you or one of your teammates in a 3x1 fight. This is extra important on the volcano map.

!But if you are facing Mages or warlocks as opponents it os best to scatter around so they can't stun, attack and catch all of you at the same time.

Tip#5 Always try to attack the same opponent as the rest of your team. A good idea is to tell the rest of the team who you are going to attack in the start of the fight.

Tip#7 If you for example is a death knight or a barbarian and you are attacking a melee opponent, but see that the rest of your team is attacking another opponent. You may want to attack that opponent too, but you don't want the melee opponent to follow you. To solve this you can use taunt at the melee opponent and won't follow you. But this may not work if the opponent is very quick to target you again. This may not work if the opponent is quick to target you again.

The Great Arena Guide

This is an arena guide and it contains tips and tricks for the arena. Most of it is specially designed for the legion.  If you have any tips, feel free to to tell me about them and i may add them.

Tip #1 Always start to attack the opponent with the weakest defense. They with weakest defense are healers (cloth armor users) and low levels.

Kill the different types in this order:

Cloth armor users>Lightweight armor users>Heavy armor users

Tip#2 If an opppnent that uses heavy armor  runs far ahed from the others in the opponent team, you have two choices.

1. You start to attack the opponent who use heavy armor. But when the other opponents arrive and one of them is a cloth armor user, you better attack the cloth armor user instead unless the one you attacked first have 1k

or less hp left.

2. Someone in your team use any kind of "stun" skill. Ex: Charge, gouge, earthquake, blind, nightmare or dark circle. This makes it impossible for the heavy armor user to attack you and your team while you are running to the opponents who uses cloth or lightweight armor.

Tip#3 Try to never go afk in arena.

Tip#4 It is best if you and your teammates go close to each other while running to your opponents, or you opponents may easily kill you or one of your teammates in a 3x1 fight. This is extra important on the volcano map.

Tip#5 Always try to attack the same opponent as the rest of your team. A good idea is to tell the rest of the team who you are going to attack in the start of the fight.

Tip#7 If you for example is a death knight or a barbarian and you are attacking a melee opponent, but see that the rest of your team is attacking another opponent. You may want to attack that opponent too, but you don't want the melee opponent to follow you. To solve this you can use taunt at the melee opponent and he won't follow you. But this may not work if the opponent is very quick to target you again.

well sometimes cloth armor users have more armor than light armor users. Important thing is not defence here. Its AoE skillz, heals, n control skillz. etc lock have area stun n it can make u lose. or shaman have heal n blind. necro have nightmare heal shield (nightmare lv5 has 8 sec stun)

well sometimes cloth armor users have more armor than light armor users. Important thing is not defence here. Its AoE skillz, heals, n control skillz. etc lock have area stun n it can make u lose. or shaman have heal n blind. necro have nightmare heal shield (nightmare lv5 has 8 sec stun)

You are right. I will add it

Actually i didnt read ur whole topic, but i can tell u that idf u want to make an arena guide u cant make by only 7 tips sry but its not a very useful guide how i can tell u ?, i mean if u wan tot make an arena u guide u need more than 7 tips to make it  :good: ;) , but Congratz for ur hard work  :give_rose: .

Actually i didnt read ur whole topic, but i can tell u that idf u want to make an arena guide u cant make by only 7 tips sry but its not a very useful guide how i can tell u ?, i mean if u wan tot make an arena u guide u need more than 7 tips to make it  :good: ;) , but Congratz for ur hard work  :give_rose: .

Ty. I know, and i am going to add some more.  But i doesn't really know what so far. Maybe u got any good tips u could share with the forum? ::)

Ty. I know, and i am going to add some more.  But i doesn't really know what so far. Maybe u got any good tips u could share with the forum? ::)

Great then.

scatter around when fight mage or warlocks :yahoo:

Dont go Close together if you face Warlocks in Arena or you'll get circled  :diablo:

You are right. Adfing to the guide :yahoo: