Fix Shamans!

Baryon

Shamans are support class? They deal more dmg than any dmgers in PvP.

They can tank more than most tank class( a full greatness ranger friend of mine just hit a shaman 398 per hit and he is fully buffed)

As i can see nowdays, they are healer+tank+dmg combo package.

If anyone says otherwise then they are either blind or shaman user themselves.

1 hour ago, xhero said:

i don't play shaman and i'm not blind and i say it's pretty fair 

maybe tell your ranger friend to not fight a full greatness shaman

After I posted it, me and my friend, both full greatness bd,  failed to kill 1 Greatness shaman(5x5). Whenever,  he is low hp(it takes time to make low hp), he flies away with jump pot.

1 hour ago, xhero said:

i don't play shaman and i'm not blind and i say it's pretty fair 

maybe tell your ranger friend to not fight a full greatness shaman

Wait!  U are right. Its not Shaman, thats unfair. Its the castle shits. How do we kill a shaman that is alrdy offensive + defensive and heals 1k+. I shall make a video later how 60% resil bd gets his hp nuked with 1 fire totem. I do not have any other greatness chars to test on. So.. 

I'd say then Fix Castle Pots, but even then, Rangers and Bds have got plenty of disabling skills. I see it hard that 2 characters built exclusively as PvP (and being also the best damagers in the game after the seeker) won't manage to kill a shaman. 

I'd be curious to check the video you're preparing. 

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I'd say then Fix Castle Pots, but even then, Rangers and Bds have got plenty of disabling skills. I see it hard that 2 characters built exclusively as PvP (and being also the best damagers in the game after the seeker) won't manage to kill a shaman. 

I'd be curious to check the video you're preparing. 

Ok, i was surprised also when i hit a dk nearly 1k but on a shaman around 700

If Devs don't fix shamans and mcs , I'm telling all mcoiners of all elf servers to stop buy mcoins. You don't give us what we need, we won't give you what you need. deal? :) :) :) :) :) <<<<

You can't just simply kill shamans nowadays, they blind u to death and they r healing more than they're supposed to do with heal pots and jump pots. 

Even in wars, all they do is put their totems with lock's aoe def reducing skill and everyone else gets melted.

There's a lack of balance when it comes to healers like druid and shamans, but atleast druids arent hitting u like a truck.

1 hour ago, Blazeferno said:

Ok, i was surprised also when i hit a dk nearly 1k but on a shaman around 700

Dk is the most squishy among all of the tanks, right now. 

8 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

They can tank more than most tank class( a full greatness ranger friend of mine just hit a shaman 398 per hit and he is fully buffed)

I thought rangers are op in killing shamans as many rangers in US sapphire claim . I dnt know which friend of urs is crying . He hit the shaman 389 coz he was under the effect of weakness totem which lowers 25% pene at 4/4 Try gather info bfre saying more def. 

Edited by vegeta

3 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

I shall make a video later how 60% resil bd gets his hp nuked with 1 fire totem.

Also can you make a video about how bd's can deal 2k damage beside being a tank beside Having x3 100% chance resist skill beside being up to run up to you and stun you with the 4 yard ham skill Then deleting you with one combo?

idk you seem crying about shamans when bd itself been broken for 7 years now

I suggest that you go full magic defense build sir, have a good day!.

2 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

so, shaman is basically a tank now?

Druid is more tanky than a sham. 

9 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

This is a very biased comment though, but I get that the purpose was to make an hyperbole of the situation. 

1 hour ago, vegeta said:

He hit the shaman 389 coz he was under the effect of weakness totem which lowers 25% pene at 4/4 Try gather info bfre saying more def. 

Or even thanks to their new skill which lowers the dmg received up to 50%. 

38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Or even thanks to their new skill which lowers the dmg received up to 50%. 

Cud make new skill 4/4 for 50 % damage reduction but skill last for 8 secs at 4/4  . In my opinion it's not worth spending that many on skill which will last 8 secs . I invest my point in weakness totem which helps both in pve n pvp 25 % pene reduction; 25% crit lowered n accuracy lowered too . 

38 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Druid is more tanky than a sham. 

True the amount of heal skills and the new halo skill on top of head

16 minutes ago, vegeta said:

Cud make new skill 4/4 for 50 % damage reduction but skill last for 8 secs at 4/4  . In my opinion it's not worth spending that many on skill which will last 8 secs

8 seconds is an eternity on scenarios where you have to act quick. But you have given a good point with the Weakness totem. This is a skill which deserves more love from Players. 

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

But you have given a good point with the Weakness totem. This is a skill which deserves more love from Players. 

Yea my party loves it . basically in st myth n cc myth party dnt get crit by boss 😄 if I drop the totem. Full party safe

1 minute ago, vegeta said:

Yea my party loves it . basically in st myth n cc myth party dnt get crit by boss 😄 if I drop the totem. Full party safe

Very interesting. I was going to change Lightning for That new skill, but maybe I might change my mind. 

@vegetanice bro, now i have got all infos i need.

Shaman a support healing class

Has op heal

A Good skill that gives good hp

Reduces pene 25% 

Reduces dmg taken upto 50%

Heals 1k+ with castle pot (Same as druids but druids dont get to hit like a missile)

Now i know why my 1400(1500-1550 under buff) hits like a feather. If 25% of my pene is gone its very good i hit 700-800 on a 60% resil shaman 🥺

11 hours ago, xhero said:

Also can you make a video about how bd's can deal 2k damage beside being a tank beside Having x3 100% chance resist skill beside being up to run up to you and stun you with the 4 yard ham skill Then deleting you with one combo?

idk you seem crying about shamans when bd itself been broken for 7 years now

I suggest that you go full magic defense build sir, have a good day!.

All i can say is get greatness set. And i probably have max mdef alrdy. Also no one is stopping you to cry about bds. Go make a similiar post. In last 6 years, i always see people cry about bds and i find it legit. But thing is shaman itself has become a broken class also and no one is noticing it. 

Edited by Blazeferno

18 hours ago, Blazeferno said:

https://youtu.be/1sS3VSXBfDY

86CAF054-2AFE-403B-8BDA-F57DDBB83B8E.jpeg

Just now, Fkelfs said:

Here’s a video so you can be more mad 😂😂😂 

@FkelfsDid u mention those videos for me or someone else? 😛

if for me, i have no idea why i would get mad.

i do not know a single player in those videos bruh.

(Also its hard to make me mad, Even when HR offered me to pay 60% salary after lockdown, i didn't get mad.  I simply quit it😅

1 hour ago, Blazeferno said:

@FkelfsDid u mention those videos for me or someone else? 😛

if for me, i have no idea why i would get mad.

i do not know a single player in those videos bruh.

(Also its hard to make me mad, Even when HR offered me to pay 60% salary after lockdown, i didn't get mad.  I simply quit it😅

No hard feelings I thought you was someone alse 

On Sun Sep 13 2020 at 7:29 AM, Blazeferno said:

How they make a class like shaman only can do everything as support,weakness, and fast kill...no matter how many about point skill invest...other class can invest their skill point but not to be like that...in this forum they said ranger op...but in game they always said ranger is trash...scatter ranger useless after scatter enemy gone so far and cant even 1 hit...ranger easy to die now cant kill any enemy also...they make character info ranger high dmg and low def when creating new character...now its fake...ranger low dmg and low def...how wpn already fix 2.8 speed and low dmg...they changed 3.3 still low dmg...every wpn already fix their dmg to interrval between...why only wpn ranger they fix...why they dont fix both staff become slow skill also like that if they want make enough fair...why after long year only ranger wpn slow down...they no skill def fast die...scatter useless...stun need to do at combo