[2013.09.20] Celebrating 3.8 Release with gifts and 50% discount!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Dear friends!

This week was released update of Warspear Online 3.8, which has new Arenas for the team battles, ended Arena season, improved Minions, Guilds and more. To celebrate this exciting moment we announce 50% discount in Miracle Shop from 20 to 23 of September!

But that's not all! Every character who has already reached level 3 and who was active in last 3 month will receive 10 Surprise Chests. By opening Surprise Chests you will receive random item from Miracle Shop!

Let's celebrate!

AIGRIND team

ty warspear team  :clapping: :clapping: u da best, congratz on the 3.8 i like it very much especially the guild activity, now leader can make gd decisions  :friends:

This is the 4th time we get chests. Are rogues getting more stuff than other classes? I have 6 chars, and my rogue really got every time a costume. This time again the only costume (actually a novice set paladin) out of 60 chests  ;D

phew dis is de best suprise i've gotten so far...very valuable mcshop items including new costumes and skins ofc signs etc. on all my characters :spiteful: give out free suprise chest every month :yahoo: :lol:

Thank a lot  :blush: 10 chests every month  :yahoo: i really love this update :good: :give_rose: but still i can`t install warspear in my phone  :cray: :cray: :clapping: Nokia E71 :cray: :cray: :cray:

And devs, please bann that forum account that is spammin forum. I can't quete tge messages from it either and say: Stop spamming! . If i do, a window with the text: "Choo! Choo! Go away! Don't use naughty words!". It is very weird :unknw:

Thank a lot  :blush: 10 chests every month  :yahoo: i really love this update :good: :give_rose: but still i can`t install warspear in my phone  :cray: :cray: :clapping: Nokia E71 :cray: :cray: :cray:

just redownload it from game website than GG