Which skills should be maxed?

brenn

Which skills do you have maxed on your barbarian? I have Strong Blow and Taunt but now I'm thinking that I should have leveled Roar to 5 instead of Strong Blow to reduce damage to myself.

A level one taunt will attract the enemy for only a few seconds. Level 5 lasts alot longer, until the cooldown ends, so you can pretty much have the monster on you constantly. Great skill for tanking.

• 3 weeks later...

SB 5, CHOP 4, ROAR 4, TAUNT 1

Best pvp setup  8)

Oh and remember roar breaks rogue gouge.  If you see purple smoke roar after it leaves  ;D

Till we roar they hit us more than what u save :facepalm: . So Far Taunt makes them to loose target but we loose target too :facepalm: . So waiting for a good PVP skill. :pleasantry:

Vox look at it from a total group damage perspectivie.  Three mobs hitting three people under roar for 10% less damage or two mobs hitting two people while one sleeps.  It's far easier to heal one or two targets and the six seconds of sleep saves 100% of the damage that would normally be hitting someone in your group.

Barb needs drogon speed for 5 seconds  :rofl:  that would be an awesome skill. 

i've decided to xchange chop for charge so that my skill build will be:

5 SB, 4 charge, 4 roar, 1 everything else. Chop doesnt do anything much really when your opponent has high hp regen.

No chop adds too damage if u use chop and attk like 100 attk +20 chop =120 if player dodge his regeneration is still ineffective coz of chop

lvl 1 chop adds 40 damage when used on gremlin-apostle.. i think thats enough

A level one taunt will attract the enemy for only a few seconds. Level 5 lasts alot longer, until the cooldown ends, so you can pretty much have the monster on you constantly. Great skill for tanking.

If you have good attack,you will take the attention of monster anyway,even though you didn't even taunt.

As far as i know,since barbs have sound attack(they are the ideal tankers too)once they got the attention of a monster they can keep it to themselves without much of a problem.So i think it's kinda useless to wast much points on taunt. 

did u practically check it, or just reading from the skill??

charge on lvl 5 doesn't increase range, only big chances to create stun to ur enemy. the higher ur lvl charge skill, the higher chances to stun ur enemy..

yes.. no change in range even when leveled, all though sometimes the range increases to 3 to 4 squares ...but yes, most of the time its only 2 squares... but still i like it because of the stun, perfect for initiating group attack on one player...stun+everybody focuses on that person= sure kill.. i'll make it level 5...

yeah but  then there is time more skill points more time it lasts

you dont need more time because most of the time when players gangbang on one enemy they die within a few seconds..

Yes charge is awesome, cuz its stuns and biggest thing, it doesnt break stun even if u keep hitting.

So far SB 5, charge 4, roar 1, taunt 1 bleed 1, 3 points left cuz still thinking :lol: :lol: :lol: .

• 2 months later...

Now guys, we are going to level up to lvl20 with +2 skill point more to use. which skill we should raised? So far my skill roar3,sb5,taunt1,charge5,chop1.

• 2 weeks later...

For barb, I did 5 charge 5 super thingy and gonna do the roar 5 ( onethat decrease attack damage of enemy).

You guys know what best shoes, gloves and belt for barb is? Lvl 15-17

BESIDED BG XD

c.c shoes!! or if u cn find any new laby gear without dark def! and go for parry than atk speed! Ima try lvl 5 chop, cz it also causes staggering of opponent!

• 5 months later...