To elf/chosen (EC) on US-Sapphire

Sorc

Hey elf/chosen, WHY ARE YOU WHINING that mcsaken are stronger and they can do all quests and elf cant. I have done research and i found that almost 30% of the elfchosen have gone to mcsaken. WHYY??? :facepalm:

1. High prizes.( cmon why so high...at mcsaken there is like 1 costume kinda 10k-19k we have 15k-40k)

2.Elfchosen lose almost 70% of the battles BECAUSE they dont keep together.. :facepalm: ...Like searously ec-s can keep but they too fool and lazy.

3.THEY ARE THE BIGGEST CHATTERS...OMG IM NOT GONNA SAY NAMES BUT SOME GUYS/GIRLS ARE IN CHAT 24/7 SOO THEY ARE LAZY AND THEY WONT HELP ANYONE :mega_shok: .

4.NO HELP...as i said they are big chatters and they wont help anyone and there comes the 5. point:

5.They are not friendly...no words just be more FRIENDLY. One day i played and i saw lvl 13 asked from lvl 20 for help but lvl 20 answered: ''GO AWAY DICK NOOB''

elf/chosen think about this and we can be best tooif someone wants to add something then post it in comments im waiting :) im friendly always and im trying to do the same with others :) :drinks:

u can't force us to help u or play according to ur will coz at de end am/we r all playing on our own device we bought with our own cash :spiteful: so wat ever i/we do depends solely on me/us......anyway gudluck with ur suggestion :rofl:

I don't know what to say but, all I know most good players transfer to mc coz of noob skills and not behaveour, but in some point you are right.. because good players left elf only noobs,disrespectful and non-educated people(mostly) are left in elf side..

So what is the best solution?

Make the skills of class in the elf side better, like warlocks best combo ever...