Easy and organized guild list

Shitzo

Before v3.8 we had an easy to use guild list

sorted by who's online and ranks plus each member had an icon in the list depending on their rank, Gold icon = heir, Blue icon = explorer and Brown icon = newbie. Which in my opinion was a more easier and organized way to check on ranks. And also with the old guild list it was easier to see who's on and who's off.

and with the previous update, v3.8, now it's sorted out by whoever gained the most guild points, that's good yes, but now it's harder to see who's online and offline cause all the names are mixed up and it's also hard to see on people's ranks because the icons have been removed and once again the list is mixed up.

Now here is my suggestion,

Make 2 guild lists

The main one, Member list:

Just like the one we had before v3.8

Showing a list of members sorted by who's online and then by ranks

AND also showing their rank icon, making it easier to see which rank is who.

And the 2nd one, when you open the menu in guild list there will be another option labeled something like " Activity list "

Activity list:

Kinda like the one that came with v3.8 BUT showing ONLY list of members sorted by the number of Guild points gained and beside their names it will show the number of Guild points they gained and UNDER their names ( Where ranks are right now ) it will display the last time they where online. It will not display ranks, only the member's name, the guild points he has earned and the last time he was active.

Example:           

Example2:  Snorlax    4096 GP

Example3: Roland        4123 GP   

Last active 30mins ago.

This way we can easily see who's online and offline, who's done the most and least guild points, what rank is who and when that member was last online.

More organized for guild leader to set ranks aswell.

What I really want right now is just a more organize list by who's online/offline and ranks.

I agree! I liked how the members list was before 3.8 too. The new one is a bit clumsy and hard to use (compared with earlier system).

Sure it's good to see whether people gain GP or not but these improvements are needed.

Great suggestion!