What do u think drop rate from yellow mobs is?

diana1995

Question

I thought spheres drop only on green crown + mobs but i drop on blue to(that map1 chosen snakes)

All yellow mobs can drop spheres? (coz me and my bestfriend farm nadir merchants for fun xD)

And whats the deal with this drop, i play ws 1 year and i never get a single item(exept norlant aqeducts that moon lvl 13 pendant..drop that useless ...)

i farmed gg lot of times and i only get 1 sphere.

What do u think drop rate is?

sfbe...

11 answers to this question

better u go lwl up 20,, then you will get lots of drop at gg , even i saw weapons at one time , you just need patience :good:

I helped yesterday a quester with GG (elf-side), and another helper got 2 drops in 1 kill!  :shok:

(lvl 13 shield and lvl 13 moon-amulet)

where a lvl 19 lock can farm without a guild or friends ?(exept my best friend ..)

Pm me ingame ill be glad to help show u to all the bosses and there likely boss hoods to tired to type them all here ;) ;) :)

Pm me ingame ill be glad to help show u to all the bosses and there likely boss hoods to tired to type them all here ;) ;) :)

nvm i give up with lock,no future,it was for arena but it was also my main and without any guild i cant get items or money and thats why i will leave him and start with my mage ... :facepalm:

nvm i give up with lock,no future,it was for arena but it was also my main and without any guild i cant get items or money and thats why i will leave him and start with my mage ... :facepalm:

Hahahha its all good if u need a guild tho i have one that will be lv2 next 50% sale

Also i have a lv20 elf Named Skyelven Need help shoot me a pm i know all the bosses there also :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: