When will Halloween Season start? ( to devs )

Godsrange

Question

8 answers to this question

Just a simple question id like to know if you have the answer to. Oh and maybe a hint of new boss/area/ boxes? Maybe new rare costume and skins? Or same as last years.

probably will be different with last year. devs r so creative about special day events

probably will be different with last year. devs r so creative about special day events

I love halloween events but last year's event was a disappointment for me. I'm sure they'll come up with something awesome (like two years ago ;))this year!

Let's just wait for about a month or two

Hope it's something for high levels with unique level 20 accesories or something that can be randomly obtained from quests.

Last time they gave us twink items and food/pots... no point making an event if there's no reward for higher levels. Plus the events were made for lv10s. Horror house was like a nude rambo map.

Hope it's something for high levels with unique level 20 accesories or something that can be randomly obtained from quests.

Last time they gave us twink items and food/pots... no point making an event if there's no reward for higher levels. Plus the events were made for lv10s. Horror house was like a nude rambo map.

yeah I remember it....

i read this and then dreamt later that night about running around with a lvl 20 sword so maybe it will happen :rofl:

what about wait-n-see :o

Loool.

Ya  ;D ;D ;D , i remember it n i remember those mobs that can kill u in 1 hit & the pumpkins that u can say atk on ur lvl xD & that door guard was xD  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

i remember trying to farm wedgehead What a pain....

Still it was funner then hell also would like some new stuff and more 5% ench stuff or stuff thats adds 5 physical (lv5 lv10 10 lv15 15 lv20 20) etc

Should be fun will be coming in next 3 weeks for sure so get ready ;) ::) ::)