An in-depth but simple 'Fix' for Warlocks (GREAT STUFF INSIDE!)

Settlon

As we can see, this class has been the most controversial class when it comes to its pvp aspects. It has become utterly obvious to this point that the warlock class is an exploit and/or "loop hole" in pvp matches. The devs sort what they thought to be a solution, reducing the lasting times of dark circle etc... by 15-20%. When these reports first surfaced itself, I knew that this would bare little to no effect on the issue we sit on right now. When they are in a group (5 v 5), these skills stack upon each other and ignores this 15-20% decrease in time if the skill is continually stacked.

SO what is the solution then?

It's quite simple. Look back to the elf equivalence to a warlock (A Mage). Their "holding" skill chains, pushes enemies away and takes away all mobility. The weakness to it is that all skills can still be used, allowing for a balance to still remain there. This skill would be considered a weakness to only melee classes and not bare the same effect on distance classes.

SO why do Warlocks have 2 completely stunning skills that can be stacked?

We all wonder that question and from experience have seen that it is granting too much power to a single class.

How do we fix this without removing any of the warlocks current skills?

The fix lies upon altering dark circle's bare effects. The duration in the skill isn't the issue, its moreso of what happens to the victim while the skill is being used. If Dark Circle is altered to where it only and ONLY  prevents the victim from moving (much like earthquake & chains), it would help restore some of the balance to the pvp aspects of the game. If a warlock desires to stun an individual, fear should be the only desired skill to do so (in similar fashions to a shaman's stuns & skill setup).

Should this be the only change to a warlock?

This is a very good & controversial conversation to entertain. First beginning with, what else would be changed? The only other minor change I could see possible without hindering their power too much would be to slightly lessen the success rate on Dark Circle so that it can't be stacked as easily amongst 5~ individuals in a given match. It should only dramatically lessen the success rate when 2 or more circles are placed on top of each other (maybe a 50% success rate?). When not stacked, allow for it to be used in the same current fashion we have now so that some skill & teamwork is necessary in order to have great success.

Let me know what you all think. I would be very curious to see everyone's opinions on the proposed changes above upon fixing the exploit.

I agree that mages' chains should stun the enemy completely in addition to the push thingy. That would balance the game more than reducing circle's duration (despite the fact that mages can teleport over the circle)

I agree that mages' chains should stun the enemy completely in addition to the push thingy. That would balance the game more than reducing circle's duration (despite the fact that mages can teleport over the circle)

I am also a warlock...

And agreed that mage should have completely stun.. why? coz I can kill mages using the best combo of warlock... and mages cant do anything about it coz they don't have compete stun skills...

And all I want is too reduced the OVER POPULATION of warlocks in all servers coz its too annoying seeing noobs creating warlock becoz its the only OP Class in Whole Arinar!

Are you idiot? Warlocks just have been nerfed and you want to nerf again?! Stfu!

Want to nerf us? Give us a shaman heal and you can nerf anything...

I was wondering why you guys cry so much... Stop crying and do a combo that kill warlocks, noobs.

Are you idiot? Warlocks just have been nerfed and you want to nerf again?! Stfu!

Want to nerf us? Give us a shaman heal and you can nerf anything...

I was wondering why you guys cry so much... Stop crying and do a combo that kill warlocks, noobs.

why dont u play elf side so u know that warlock can crush u easily like a bug.if u have reached lv 20 then try kill 2 lv 14 warlock(pro) i doubt u survive 100%. make a melee class

Not my bad you got a damn noob class...

Every class has a karma, Melee karma is the warlock, warlock karma is the healer...

as you said elves got lots of noob classes rather than mc side. so we NEED TO BALANCED THEM... :facepalm:

Ask for improvements for your classes instead nerf for ours!

We already did but the don't pay attention,

they choose to nerf warlocks,

But those nerfing you said is not really a big deal.

I can still kill anyone with best combo ever of warlocks...

No one in elf side could defeat you, if you are a pro Warlock..

Duration reduced but the effect was still intact...

Well, druids can pvp 1x1 warlocks with same chance of win to both. If circle just stop, will just continue op against meele, but if u pvp against a druid/shaman ull be killed so easy... I think now its ok for locks, if u see mage, it kills meeles so easy like a warlock... I think need create a balance meele x range, not just one class

Well, druids can pvp 1x1 warlocks with same chance of win to both. If circle just stop, will just continue op against meele, but if u pvp against a druid/shaman ull be killed so easy... I think now its ok for locks, if u see mage, it kills meeles so easy like a warlock... I think need create a balance meele x range, not just one class

if druid is pro druid may win to an average warlock..