Energy regeneration speed rune

Raislin

JWUwH0X.png

Basically im suggesting a rune that would give this stat, but you could only enchant items that you can enchant with energy regeneration itself, so belt and rings. For rings it would have to compete with hp and lifesteal which often would be either one of those but id say would be interesting to min max survivability with these as a option for the dps classes that have many sustainables/need to spam skills. And obviously belts which have a severe lack of interesting enchants for pve. Any dps class can only use health or solidity both of which are kind of a waste especially now with mermen set not having % hp buff so extra bit of hp wont change much. Then there is solidity to not get crit by monsters, but technically you shouldn't be tanking in the first place which makes both runes useless (kind of) not to mention block runes. Meanwhile tanks at high level at the moment can just use craft belt while maintaining 25% block (classes that can use shields anyway) while with this you could perhaps switch that to a block belt to enchant with regen speed instead to maintain that block. You know just for gear variety. Dps casters and healers alike would benefit greatly maybe allowing for a different enchant on ring crystal if you crunch the numbers etc.

Obviously i dont know what the enchant % should be but, it should be less than the book that drops from Nocturna which is 10% speed i believe. Perhaps 3-5% range?

(Apparently book doesnt give regen speed, but nobody says what it actually does besides giving energy so whatever.)

Edited by Raislin

On 9/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Raislin said:

For rings it would have to compete with hp and lifesteal

Would be cool, since i'm a poor Warlock that can't use Vampirism :too_much_cuteness:

I would rather use this Rune than HP Rune

you shouldn't be tanking in the first place

Some bosses has AoE skills, and classes like Rogue/Seeker would have problems with it, so it's helpful sometimes. Also, some TWs (like Sea Easy), you need to tank xD

(Apparently book doesnt give regen speed, but nobody says what it actually does besides giving energy so whatever.)

Only Mana and Mana Regen

I think that it's a cool idea, what about HP regen too?