Guild removed because of leader deleted char

Tsja

On EU our farmers-guild is removed because our leader quitted ( :( ) and deleted his chars. We spend a lot of gold and time in it to level it and study skills. Can this be fixed?

On EU our farmers-guild is removed because our leader quitted ( :( ) and deleted his chars. We spend a lot of gold and time in it to level it and study skills. Can this be fixed?

This is so sad.

You know there was a point when in my guild leader quit the game and deleted his char but he gave the leadership to a friend before deleting char and left the guild also .

I think your leader deleted his char along with the guild as a parting gift

And 1/3 magic-defense.

It wasn't a 1-man show, we all payed gold and signs for the updates. We even kicked players because of not willing to pay too.

Anyway; i am still more shocked seb quitted without talking to us :(

It doesn't really sound logic to me either. He is/was not the guild. He was the creater and leader, sure. But a guild is not 1 member/character.

He wasn't the only player that improved the guild. I bought unity signs for defense lvl 2 (and used my personal sign too), and studied. For example.

There should be fail-safes in place for a situation like this. Guild leadership should be transferred to another player from the guild if the guild leader deletes his character.

awww im sad to hear about that  :cray: why did seb delete his toon?  :cray: hope u can recover ur guild friendz  :friends:

Ik that some of u checked this but for who didnt heres this check it  :good: : http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93961.0.

P.s wish him luck in his life even if i didnt meet him before at Eu but like i see he was a good person :) .

Hi devs, can you please respond what our options are now? If none it would be good to know either... of course not the 'solution' we want, but knowing is better than not knowing.

It's kinda interesting case, but what we can do with all this in-game situation? It was leader's decision, all we can do is just apologize and feel sorry for you, be his actions weren't illegal, you should agree, somitemes something bad happens in our life :(

It's kinda interesting case, but what we can do with all this in-game situation? It was leader's decision, all we can do is just apologize and feel sorry for you, be his actions weren't illegal, you should agree, somitemes something bad happens in our life :(

Yup, that's what i was afraid of. But it is at least good to know. We have to move on instead of hoping for some kind of a solution. Thanks for the response.

For the discussion and maybe further improvements of the guildmanagment ingame;

From what moment can we say a guild is not only the property of the leader? Shouldn't there be at least 1-2 extra players confirm for the deletion of a guild? (i expect the guild is not removed because only the character is deleted. The leader deleted manually the guild himself). When a skill or level is studied the whole guild is paying for it.

Yup, that's what i was afraid of. But it is at least good to know. We have to move on instead of hoping for some kind of a solution. Thanks for the response.

For the discussion and maybe further improvements of the guildmanagment ingame;

From what moment can we say a guild is not only the property of the leader? Shouldn't there be at least 1-2 extra players confirm for the deletion of a guild? (i expect the guild is not removed because only the character is deleted. The leader deleted manually the guild himself). When a skill or level is studied the whole guild is paying for it.

I think, we can discuss it with a development team, but for now it's all about human relationships, "sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead".

Also another thing.

On the screen below, my old guild INFamous at EU - Emerald, I left on my lv2 character Marzanna at 1/15 members, now the guild has 0/15 members and no leader. Isn't the guild suppose to be deleted instead?

Опубликованное фото

Also another thing.

On the screen below, my old guild INFamous at EU - Emerald, I left on my lv2 character Marzanna at 1/15 members, now the guild has 0/15 members and no leader. Isn't the guild suppose to be deleted instead?

Опубликованное фото

when this screenshot was made?

You see, we fixed this bug before the latest update, but looks like some of the guilds were left memberless.

We'll see what we can do, thank for the information.

So, we have to create another farmers guild and spend another 9802598hours to make it 70k gp, and then spend another 20 Usings, get 3/3 def, 1/3 magical def, another 50k points. Yay, seems easy.

So, we have to create another farmers guild and spend another 9802598hours to make it 70k gp, and then spend another 20 Usings, get 3/3 def, 1/3 magical def, another 50k points. Yay, seems easy.

Actually it is 24 unity's for 3/3 def, 30 for lvl 2 and ?? for 1/3 magic defense. The unity's is what i am most worried about... Of course all costs gold too (lvl 2 is 80k gold).

Of course we can be mad and dissapointed, but it is not the fault of the devs. I surely hope in the future there will be improvements in the guild-managment. At this moment i have no reason anymore to spend 1 gold to something that can be removed so easy by someone else.

that is what bothers me as well... we all spent a lot of time and money to get the guild there. and it was all gone in 5 minutes, just because someone was getting bored with the game and didn't care at all for the rest of the people in the guild. and the other 19 people in that guild can do nothing about it.

i think this is a serious conceptual error from the devs... a guild should automatically be deleted when it has no members left, and should be impossible to delete otherwise... and the problem would be solved.

to answer your question, rogall, there is no point in starting the guild again. it's much easier and cheaper to simply join other guilds. as tsja said, there is no way i invest that much time and gold again knowing that everything can dissapear instantly.

edit: roland, can you please confirm if the guild was deleted manually (separate from the account) or it got deleted when the account was deleted? that would tell a lot about our former leader.

i think this is a serious conceptual error from the devs...

sorry, but don't blame the game, blame the player. With all due respect, we can't be responsible for everyone's mood and intentions.

edit: roland, can you please confirm if the guild was deleted manually (separate from the account) or it got deleted when the account was deleted? that would tell a lot about our former leader.

guild was deleted manually, yes.

thanks for the confirmation. and don't worry, i am blaming the player, not the devs... :)

i still believe however that the devs could help prevent this from happening again. the solution that i suggested in the second part of the paragraph should not be very difficult to implement from a programming point of view.

thanks for the confirmation. and don't worry, i am blaming the player, not the devs... :)

i still believe however that the devs could help prevent this from happening again. the solution that i suggested in the second part of the paragraph should not be very difficult to implement from a programming point of view.

All I can promise now is that we will discuss this case, I also hope that solution will be found.

I've been thinking about this (couldn't help it :P). I also see a lot of recruiting for lvl 2/3 players on first island. These get kicked on lvl 10/12 without a "thank you" for the GP. I have a suggestion.

1. Make guild points personal.

Every player makes his own guild points, even players without a guild.

2. Let players set unity signs and gold available for the guild.

Like a warehouse, but only for unity signs and gold. Every member can put unity signs and gold in it, but keep it personal, like the guild points.

3. All members guild points become available for the development of the guild.

On the progress-screen, make a table "total", "spend" and "available" for guild points, but also for unity signs and gold. This way it becomes interesting to adjust the studied skills/levels. Leaders can increase or decrease. When something gets decreased the available guild points (and gold and signs) increases again, so nothing will be lost.

This has some consequences, of course. But when a guild gets deleted, or a player gets out of a guild, the available guild points + signs + gold he gets back. So everything stays of the player. Nothing will be lost.

Also, when a player leaves a guild, it is possible there's not enough guild points left for a level of the guild. Keep a list of the date of entering the guild. Keep everybody in the guild but gives only the bonusses of the skills to the members that is enough level for.

Still brainstorming ;)

nice that u have introduced guild leadership transfer system for the leader inactivity :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

:D

Tsja remember me?

One thing i have to say "For one more time my actions confirmed"

The rest are up to you.... 8)

You were the one that didnt want to pay for the guild  :facepalm: It turned out good for you that you are not loyal. But i prefer to be different.

Its funny how i get many people angry at me for not giving them items, costumes, gold, mcoins or even the guild farmers when i left.

and its strange to me that they actually want something i buy with my own money... yes for sure some of you helped with the guild but most of the members was like i cant pay im poor, and only wanted upgrades. (most of the upgrades i paid with my own money, my own mcoins..) many of you never quested, spending your time on mc side building your own guild stronger.

so i find it really ♥♥♥♥♥y to demand the guild come back to you when the only thing u spend is some gold and time. (if anyone of you feels like he lost money (real money not gold), please leave his name here n i give him the mcoins back if he is really that cheap n poor)

ps. before i delete my last char zigmar, i was thinking if anyone is worth to be left as leader. dont ask if there was... u know the answer. so i kicked all the members one by one.. then left guild too. checked if its gone, confirmed it and deleted my char.

ps2. r0land,  can you guys do me the favor and check how many mcoins was load on that game account? 3k was from contest but i would like to know the total.

Its funny how i get many people angry at me for not giving them items, costumes, gold, mcoins or even the guild farmers when i left.

and its strange to me that they actually want something i buy with my own money... yes for sure some of you helped with the guild but most of the members was like i cant pay im poor, and only wanted upgrades. (most of the upgrades i paid with my own money, my own mcoins..) many of you never quested, spending your time on mc side building your own guild stronger.

so i find it really ♥♥♥♥♥y to demand the guild come back to you when the only thing u spend is some gold and time. (if anyone of you feels like he lost money (real money not gold), please leave his name here n i give him the mcoins back if he is really that cheap n poor)

ps. before i delete my last char zigmar, i was thinking if anyone is worth to be left as leader. dont ask if there was... u know the answer. so i kicked all the members one by one.. then left guild too. checked if its gone, confirmed it and deleted my char.

ps2. r0land,  can you guys do me the favor and check how many mcoins was load on that game account? 3k was from contest but i would like to know the total.

:facepalm: i helped u gain 120gp, i donated 1k gold plz gimme back 1m mcoins  ;D

hehe i didnt know all of this happened to u bro :/ hope ur feeling ok, ur welcome anytime to come at us sapphire and hang out with us :3 again gdluck in ur real life and tc  :friends: if u like to come back to the game join me at US

Since i am the topic-starter i take this personaly.

1: I was not mad, i only didn't understand why you deleted all the work and gold of the players, created for the guild.

2: I never asked for gold, costumes, whatever. I even asked zillion times if you needed gold or unity signs. I even payed signs in advance!

3: I quest every day. One day more than another. I have a full time job, sports and a social life. 1 day i do 3 quests, the other 15+. You even caught me a lot of times questing at work ("you really have a hard job").

4: Our mc guild is lvl 1 and studied nothing. Main was farmers.

You really think you were the only one paying and questing for the guild? I am sorry. I really have myself mistaken in you :( Someone in an ivory tower not seeing GP is earned, unity signs and gold getting payed. Am i really talking to the same person as ingame?

xD

Stop crying, u played u lost, end of story.

It is what roland said (sometimes life is hard).

Ps for zigmar: Esy papari kovw to pouli m megali poustia exeis paiksei :D eimai sigouros kapou tha s ksanadw... xD