Ranger new skill question

newwbiee

I made a new ranger and its kinda cool  8) ;D

and the new skill is my problem, The skill (forgot its name) has a chance to damage, and mine is level 1, everytime i use it, its like 5 seconds and it disappear and i seldom got the double damage.. my question is If max level the ranger new skill its buff will increase duration and it will have a higher chance to activate?  :spiteful:

at higher lvl it is very good, 70% chance of double dmg, so 180 x2 skill  dmg 300-350, followed by 180, if crit your looking to one shot mozt dmg mages.

that is my summary of the enemy, barb cannot fight a ranger solo anymore.

rogue can if he is lucky with dodge, otherwise cannot, shaman, druid, ranger are the best  1 v 1 classes atm.

at higher lvl it is very good, 70% chance of double dmg, so 180 x2 skill  dmg 300-350, followed by 180, if crit your looking to one shot mozt dmg mages.

that is my summary of the enemy, barb cannot fight a ranger solo anymore.

rogue can if he is lucky with dodge, otherwise cannot, shaman, druid, ranger are the best  1 v 1 classes atm.

thanks for all info..  :give_rose:

what if my shot misses, with ranger blessing (remembered now) the next damage still misses if i got the chance to double damage?

or is it the possible the second damage cause of ranger blessing misses? in other words can players dodge the second damage made by ranger blessings?  :unknw:

from pvp and warring with many rangers, and testing my ranger with the skill at lv4-5 on mob, it almost always hit`s double, even after skill it hit`s a extra hit, on arena battles with vic he did once 6 hits in a row, three critted, i died from 3/4hp without touching him.

say he start from distance, 180>crit(350-400)>skill crit(550-600)> 180> push back> crit (350-400)> 180 dmg>.

ultimate combo if lucky.

from pvp and warring with many rangers, and testing my ranger with the skill at lv4-5 on mob, it almost always hit`s double, even after skill it hit`s a extra hit, on arena battles with vic he did once 6 hits in a row, three critted, i died from 3/4hp without touching him.

say he start from distance, 180>crit(350-400)>skill crit(550-600)> 180> push back> crit (350-400)> 180 dmg>.

ultimate combo if luck

Sulla.. sulla..sulla you always want the best and always are so ironic with other people. Everylne could beat a ranger, just learn how to play. I have this skill at lvl 15 too but its duration is very low and delay time is x2/3 than dutation. Its very rare to do a combo like vic did to you, so dont say its so easy. If i master a ranger on that skill an on powerfull shoot ill be a dmg type , but my def will be very low and dodge chance too. If i do a def ranger my dmg will be lowered but i will get a better def and chance to crit. Everything is balanced with the new skill points system so we cant master everything.

Just want to notice you that after update ranger is weaker.

-22 hp at lvl 18

-lowered duration of dodge skill

-if i do a dmg type i cant use scatter shoot, a lvl 3 scatter means just to make enemy go back by 3squares

-scatter doesnt work if enemy has a wall under him

-scatter many times doesnt have any effect on enemy

-after update scatter doesnt work anymore on bosses (so now i useless, maybe im good at pvp but ranger suks at farming)

-shamans got a skill wich is long way better than rangers' scatter

Just wait next stupid updates and lets see, it boring to repeat every time that its not the last update and other skills will be released, just shut up and be patient.

Rogues right now could be really powerfull if people know how to use.

The only classes wich need some love are bd and barbs, the other things are perfectly balanced.

Everylne could beat a ranger, just learn how to play. I have this skill at lvl 15 too but its duration is very low and delay time is x2/3 than dutation. Its very rare to do a combo like vic did to you, so dont say its so easy. If i master a ranger on that skill an on powerfull shoot ill be a dmg type , but my def will be very low and dodge chance too. If i do a def ranger my dmg will be lowered but i will get a better def and chance to crit. Everything is balanced with the new skill points system so we cant master everything.

well then,  smurfer doesn't know how to play, as he tell me today his shaman couldn't defeat any smart ranger, i do not know how to play as i cannot defeat a equal equipped ranger in FAIR pvp without miracle luck of dodge, and it's duration is not low at all, longer than a stun of rogue.

I do not know were you get all is balanced,  it is not at all,  get that new skill to lvl5, dmg skill to lvl4 and scatter to 4, you will see how ranger is in 1 v 1, same as shaman / druid is overpowered against barb,bd, rogue. if you understand how to play "range " = running and hitting you will see.

well then,  smurfer doesn't know how to play, as he tell me today his shaman couldn't defeat any smart ranger, i do not know how to play as i cannot defeat a equal equipped ranger in FAIR pvp without miracle luck of dodge, and it's duration is not low at all, longer than a stun of rogue.

I do not know were you get all is balanced,  it is not at all,  get that new skill to lvl5, dmg skill to lvl4 and scatter to 4, you will see how ranger is in 1 v 1, same as shaman / druid is overpowered against barb,bd, rogue. if you understand how to play "range " = running and hitting you will see.

I have new skill and powerfull shot both at lvl5.

Well its ok, i wont say you re wrong anymore, just try to dont say: ranger should be lowered, but try to say that some other class must be better.. we dont want to have to opposite thing, ranger is already useless at farming or questing. Nobody wants a ranger in team is useless, even scatter is useless now. Rangers its not that easy to play.

I dont want to be the same for the pvp.

just try to dont say: ranger should be lowered, but try to say that some other class must be better..

I agree, hopefully next update barbs n nd get some love, but what will ranger get? lol

I agree, hopefully next update barbs n nd get some love, but what will ranger get? lol

I dont know about rangers because in the old videos i cant understand what skill are doing. In my opinion the best thing its just to put a buff skill, like + accuracy or defence for some secs.

In my opinion its the best thing to do, because if ranger gets another pvp skill it will be really overpowered.

Thanks  :good:

@rainbow, you said ranger useless in farming and questing? Lol

They are like a machine gun in bosses farm. When my team farming berengar guards much much better if bring 2 rangers, killing the boss faster. And for questing I love ranger damage combo, very deadly.

Unless the berengar guards bosses, ranger can tank any other bosses with a good healer. Please don't say ranger are weak. I remember long time ago you cried about ranger being soft and now you struggled against the fact and say ranger is useless in farming and questing...hmm...no further comment on this one...

@rainbow, you said ranger useless in farming and questing? Lol

They are like a machine gun in bosses farm. When my team farming berengar guards much much better if bring 2 rangers, killing the boss faster. And for questing I love ranger damage combo, very deadly.

Unless the berengar guards bosses, ranger can tank any other bosses with a good healer. Please don't say ranger are weak. I remember long time ago you cried about ranger being soft and now you struggled against the fact and say ranger is useless in farming and questing...hmm...no further comment on this one...

Im just getting sad about people saying the renger must be weaker, as i said before, its not to make ranger weaker but other classes strongers.

A bd is better at farming than a ranger, but well i dont care about these things because i can play ranger as well. The only thing i care is bout people saying rangers smust be weak.

rangers are not weak  :nea:

it depends on how a player uses his character.

and ummm all class are strong. if ranger cant farm alone, also rogue, even though im not a rogue, only a ranger but lvl 9.

back at video posted by sulla, one of the players there using two axe for each hand? is it true? and mc taking over elves?

Im just getting sad about people saying the renger must be weaker, as i said before, its not to make ranger weaker but other classes strongers.

A bd is better at farming than a ranger, but well i dont care about these things because i can play ranger as well. The only thing i care is bout people saying rangers smust be weak.

I don't see anybody saying they must be weaker?

rainbowz, is ranger ur real class? bcoz u dont know anything about ranger or u not smart, i can defeat ANY class on the game, i already defeated shamans as they have about 1000-1500hp with dmg/balanced set, fast death with the dodges i do... barbarians and rogues start fight with me with half hp most times, if not he die before touch me. is ranger balanced? i think no, its a little overpowered but pls dont change, first time my ranger is becoming usefull as i tank any boss unless lambert... other way yes i tank :)

where did u get this info? if this is confirmed by devs that means that ranger is imbalanced

I tought he means that rangers must be weaker.

Ranger its not ubalanced, maybe the other classes are unbalanced.

Bd could have better attack with same type of rares and better def, hp and regen.. just doesnt have good skills.

rainbowz, is ranger ur real class? bcoz u dont know anything about ranger or u not smart, i can defeat ANY class on the game, i already defeated shamans as they have about 1000-1500hp with dmg/balanced set, fast death with the dodges i do... barbarians and rogues start fight with me with half hp most times, if not he die before touch me. is ranger balanced? i think no, its a little overpowered but pls dont change, first time my ranger is becoming usefull as i tank any boss unless lambert... other way yes i tank :)

Yes it is, i win mostly times yes.. but pn sapphire just few people is full raares like me (on mc side), and i can higly see the difference when someone has a good equipment.

Is what i said, dont make ranger weak, make other classes strongers.

@rainbowzyea i do want it to be weaker if it is imbalanced. get it?

i swear majority of your forum posts is about whining about ranger stats, dodge, damage, etc.

so its kinda hard to believe you when it comes to ranger

@rainbowzyea i do want it to be weaker if it is imbalanced. get it?

i swear majority of your forum posts is about whining about ranger stats, dodge, damage, etc.

so its kinda hard to believe you when it comes to ranger

Ooookaayyy i wont say anything else, you are right .. oh how dare to say you arent right .. sorry my lord.

Put rangers attack to 1.. (if its not too much).

I told you to wait for all the skills. We cant know what will happen, game designers have already studied the classes so just be patient.

Ooookaayyy i wont say anything else, you are right .. oh how dare to say you arent right .. sorry my lord.

Put rangers attack to 1.. (if its not too much).

I told you to wait for all the skills. We cant know what will happen, game designers have already studied the classes so just be patient.

i would ignore the sarcasm and reply to your post like a normal person and not like a monkey.

the rangers attack as of now is ok, based on physical and can reach a little higher than bds and barbs. we were merely pointing out the possibility of lowering the chance of blessing skill because according to sulla's experiment they were too high.

rangers are not that hard to use. i dont know why some people are having a hard time playing them. maybe warspear is too complicated and they should play a simpler game like minesweeper.

i would ignore the sarcasm and reply to your post like a normal person and not like a monkey.

the rangers attack as of now is ok, based on physical and can reach a little higher than bds and barbs. we were merely pointing out the possibility of lowering the chance of blessing skill because according to sulla's experiment they were too high.

rangers are not that hard to use. i dont know why some people are having a hard time playing them. maybe warspear is too complicated and they should play a simpler game like minesweeper.

How to reach better attack than a bd using same class of rares, there is just the longbow for rangers and the max dmg is 230,

Sulla's experiment? Just saying with bad purposes about something wich happens so rare.. do you call experiment?

Look at my video about dodge, thats an experiment.

Lmao minesweeper  :lol:

Rain post every item you're wearing so we know what suit you run.  Oh and most MC have full rares if they're 18.  Not sure what you're talking about. 

Rangers are still the best class in the game.  Balance is needed if the new blessing does that kind of damage.  Make it like bleed for barb or expect a weak new skill compared to the others classes.  Either way balance.