zlaktov the scammer using keylogger

lallouss

ik we dont have to post here about account problems, but miara told me she still didnt recover her account, and the scammer i saw using it each day, he tricked my friend too miara aka trueblack bd, here i have pictures prooving he did it, devs she told me she sent u many tickets to support yet u did not get her account back so i will have to post evidence here...

we tried helping her, but seems all in vein, her bd is still active, and the scammer is using it, and trying to scam others too, but saying he is giving his lvl20 bd Zlatkov

here is 'X' aka nikgot trying to check the scammer...

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

miara sent u many tickets to ur official support devs but still nobody of the warspear team tried to give her the account Trueblack yet, and ban that Zaltkov plz, hes using a keylogger program to steal warspear id n pass date off players, here is proof enough, i got more if u want, i will get the mail that miara sent u tickets with

now that big proof he is a scammer  :facepalm:  but dont try they will do nothing cuz i lose my acc before and they do nothing too ;D 

Bro u dont have to use these pics if u want ill send u 1 i didnt write on it anything n u write on it anything u want  ;D  but np xD lol.

Hi there!

Is it on US-Sapphire?

Because I just found one 1st lvl character with this nickname.

yup surely on us-saphire server....besides is it possible to return de characters to their respective owners if possible we would gladly appreciate it ty ::)

yup surely on us-saphire server....besides is it possible to return de characters to their respective owners if possible we would gladly appreciate it ty ::)

is he 1st level char without any experience?

O.o omg he was a lvl20, the scammer must have deleted the character and created a new one, i dont know his other characters, this was the only one he directly scammed miara aka trueblack's bd using his zlatkov, can u plz recover her account to her? :) we her friendz will be very glad about it, she sent many tickets to support ill contact her if u want her mail that she senr tickets thru

O.o omg he was a lvl20, the scammer must have deleted the character and created a new one, i dont know his other characters, this was the only one he directly scammed miara aka trueblack's bd using his zlatkov, can u plz recover her account to her? :) we her friendz will be very glad about it, she sent many tickets to support ill contact her if u want her mail that she senr tickets thru

yup exactly on point we are pleading to get her character back to her coz dat was de only character she had it was lv20 ::)

Yes i checked right now n he made a new chr lvl 1 so we lose him  :diablo: , but u can check the mcs chrs in the 2nd pic

my account too got hacked by that guy and hes a fellow filipino like me 2days ago

and hes selling it :diablo:

meytot-rouge lvl20 eu-emerald (hacked) :(

i wrote on support hope to get a response

my account too got hacked by that guy and hes a fellow filipino like me 2days ago

if possible i would like my char to be returned or ban it so he wont make use of it :mega_shok:

Hi there!

Is it on US-Sapphire?

Because I just found one 1st lvl character with this nickname.

Zlatkov is not real owner now he got hack cause was download that file from trueblack

Now zlatkov changing name into = Sexgiver .

]]] link=topic=93924.msg632896#msg632896 date=1379592173]

Zlatkov is not real owner now he got hack cause was download that file from trueblack

banned.

]]] link=topic=93924.msg632896#msg632896 date=1379592173]

banned.

thanks

did u check his IP adress ?

just banned sexgiver ?sexgiver is ''victim'' trueblack hack him usin keylogger ,

i hope he got IP Device banned too

[[[[JAW]]]], yep, device ban is imminent.

its so pity my friend zlatkov cant get back his id ,

but nope , its better way than trueblack using that name for hacking+scamming arround

thank you very much  :)

thanks zeus for helping me hey that char trueblack belongs to me and that person scamed me by sending me screensaver please moderators help me out :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

Yes i checked right now n he made a new chr lvl 1 so we lose him  :diablo: , but u can check the mcs chrs in the 2nd pic

ya he told me about his mc char waterhero in skype

got that the same fellow filipino he send me his skype id to me taht u know what he does

]]] link=topic=93924.msg632937#msg632937 date=1379594905]

thanks

did u check his IP adress ?

just banned sexgiver ?sexgiver is ''victim'' trueblack hack him usin keylogger ,

i hope he got IP Device banned too

if possible please check trueblack ip address of where the account has been made he is using my bd to hack all others kindly stop him doing that .......he is getting my name down please do something

]]] link=topic=93924.msg632946#msg632946 date=1379595689]

its so pity my friend zlatkov cant get back his id ,

but nope , its better way than trueblack using that name for hacking+scamming arround

thank you very much  :)

if u think so please delete my char trueblack so that i can make my new bd starting from zero but i need that account as its my only identity in the game u can see all other char in that account like zenkarto ,zaberevil...all moobs dont play eith them i play with my bd trueblack which got scammed u understand :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

TRUEBLACK WAS A BIG SCAMEER

the original owner of trueblack isnt a scammer, she got scammed and reported it many times, can u plz get her account back devs? If no tell us ty :)

cant they remove the ban they can do if they want.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

well i think if de hacker didnt change ur id and its a valid email from de creation of de acc den r0land can do something abt it :yahoo: but be ready to change ur name coz trueblack has been branded a scammer now :bad:

well i think if de hacker didnt change ur id and its a valid email from de creation of de acc den r0land can do something abt it :yahoo: but be ready to change ur name coz trueblack has been branded a scammer now :bad:

he did change the id coz when i try buying coins with my id its says account not found which means he change id and pass both

hey u are the rikin  i know and no need to say what have u done

rikin is not a smart person tht doin a move like that  :)

he is just bug user

• 2 weeks later...

FIRST OF ALL I BEEN SCAMMED 1year Ago, the gm told me (its my fault)

well i agree, and i didnt been assist because i agree what they said that (ITS MY FAULT!)

and the scammer isnt banned. now this dude has been helped and assist,

is it the reason because he is a MALLER? who buy miracle coin too much ingame!?

GM that is not fair!

you need to assist me to and recover my account! your helping the rich, not helping the poor!

your game will go down if you keep helping the rich and ignoring the poor.!

the original owner of trueblack isnt a scammer, she got scammed and reported it many times, can u plz get her account back devs? If no tell us ty :)

trueblack disturbed farm in lab countless hours when taunt could reset boss

no pity, one less scum on the earth

trueblack disturbed farm in lab countless hours when taunt could reset boss

no pity, one less scum on the earth

That was her scammer using her account to disturbe, ik the orginal owner miara of trueblack and she is not a disturber, care wht u say before saying it