[2013.09.17] Fix of the problem with an update for Symbian devices

r0land

Have a good day, dear players!

After the update all the users of the devices based on the Symbian platform experienced problems installing the new version of the client.

Today we discovered the cause of the problem and fixed it.

All that you need now - is to download again the client from our website, and then install the client according the instructions from here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93543.0

We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you good luck!

Your Aigrind team.

if your gonna delete my posts why dont you just ♥♥♥♥ing ban me again

sorry, but your posts are not related to the topic.

ty  :friends: can u tell us how much time maintanance will take?

it's hard to say, I hope it won't be more than an hour.

All that you need now - is to download again the client from our website, and then install the client according the instructions from here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=93543.0   

Seriously? Wouldn't it be easier for all of us if you finally contact Nokia Publish and get that issue resolved? I mean, it's been going on for several weeks now and everyone else seems to be able to upload new content to Ovi store. I seriously doubt Aigrind is the only company that is unable to do so. Please try what I wrote in another thread:

Thanks for the feedback! Did you try to contact Nokia Publish at http://support.publish.nokia.com/?page_id=105 and file a complaint there? A lot of developers currently have problems getting their apps published on Ovi store but reporting the issue helped in many cases.

This is one of the official ways for developers to report issues and Kuzmitch replied he wanted to do that. I also suggested:

Thanks! After you have done that please send a tweet to @nokiadeveloper and inform them about the incident. They might be able to speed up things.

But don't think this has happened so far: http://twitter.com/saitam/status/379608574227677184

Maybe you don't know it but some of us here are willing to assist you in getting that issue resolved. But that won't work unless you tell us what the problem is.

r0land  :cray:  ty it means much for me and my friend,finaly i can talk to her... i hope shes ok

bdw devs dont lisen kids who say this (or any other) update is bad \suck becoz there are lots of players who like your job and also respect you

. its hard to say in words (coz my english sucks...-.-) but i think snorlax and r0land realy care about us,they always helped me (and you random reader) on forum and with tikets.

you have a big thank for me and :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: carry on. :drinks:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:              :yahoo:                    :yahoo:

:yahoo:                                        :yahoo:      :yahoo:

:yahoo:                                                :yahoo:

:yahoo: :bomb:                                        :yahoo: :bomb:

it wooooooooooooooorksssssss :DDDDDDDDddddddddddd  8) :clapping: :clapping: 

ty :X... this forum (also game) needs more emoticons(that yellow faces) to exprime with more details... like a kiss on forum or facepalm on game ;)

it managed to install, but it exit the moment i tried to connect.

My device is nokia e5

please fix it

thanks

i had the same issue i have an e5 as well

just keep entering game and eventually it will stay and do a 3kb update and u wont have anymore problems

Have a good day, dear players!

After the update all the users of the devices based on the Symbian platform experienced problems installing the new version of the client.

Today we discovered the cause of the problem and fixed it.

We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you good luck!

Your Aigrind team.

same prob with certificate

i use a nokia e6-00

wont let me even install the game

looks like i wont be playing with u anymore lads .... :(((

If you are having problems while launching game, try this:

Delete your warspear folder (E:/Data/Warspear), which I show in the pictures. It might be in different place in your devices, but for me it worked. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR SETTINGS AND "REMEMBER PASSWORD", but you will be able to play.

72634_.jpg

72635_.jpg

72636_.jpg

72637_.jpg

If you are having problems while launching game, try this:

I found an even better solution: I simply stopped playing and spending money on this game until they fix the problem. That's called reasonable customer behaviour and usually works pretty well.

Aigrind can't even provide a signed version of the game ,then what players can expect from them  :facepalm:

version was signed, but compilation was failed.

Now it's a working compilation we have.