New Warlock Skill Idea

Meiobobo

Forsaken Mirror

Applies the Forsaken Mirror effect to the Warlock for some seconds.Any negative effect applied to the warlock is also applied to the enemy.If the enemy resist to the Forsaken Mirror the warlock will also resist resist to the next negative effect.🤔

Just now, Meiobobo said:

Forsaken Mirror

Applies the Forsaken Mirror effect to the Warlock for some seconds.Any negative effect applied to the warlock is also applied to the enemy.If the enemy resist to the Forsaken Mirror the warlock will also resist resist to the next negative effect.🤔

Also thought about if too op "also resist to the next negative effect" maybe replacing this to a DoT.

What about a passive that deals (low) damage if the enemy resists any skills from Warlock?

Skills:

Life Exhaust

Pool of Darkness

Dark Circle

Fear

Grimoire

Zone of Weakness

Tribute

Dark Seal

Hex

Fading

Look too much? Well, 10/14 skills of Warlock can be resisted, so... i think we need some type of advantage from this.

At least on new skills, because in base skills, we can use relics.

Edited by Khrone

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

What about a passive that deals (low) damage if the enemy resists any skills from Warlock?

Skills:

Life Exhaust

Pool of Darkness

Dark Circle

Fear

Grimoire

Zone of Weakness

Tribute

Dark Seal

Hex

Fading

Look too much? Well, 10/14 skills of Warlock can be resisted, so... i think we need some type of advantage from this.

At least on new skills, because in base skills, we can use relics.

I think it is a good idea, a punishment for resisting haha Man that really sounds cool and not OP. Maybe Im just too excited but I really do not see any balance problem with your idea.Did you already suggest that in the Forum? @Khrone

5 hours ago, Meiobobo said:

I think it is a good idea, a punishment for resisting haha Man that really sounds cool and not OP. Maybe Im just too excited but I really do not see any balance problem with your idea.Did you already suggest that in the Forum? @Khrone

Yes :hopeless:and i think that a passive would be better since Warlocks have a big problem with mana