[2013.09.13] “Warspear Online” 3.8 Released!

Kuzmitch

Symbian warspear.sisx file doesn't work and warspear_sisx.zip doesn't work either.. Wtf.. Plis help us repair that problem in rhe page.. i spend money trying download and donesn't work.. Fix the problem plis..

For all symbian users that can't install the game, try it:

There are two ways(Sorry for the english, I know english but I translated it from an other-country site with google translate)

I don't tested already, do it by your risk.

Online way:

GenialSiS way: (Edit: Sorry not working anymore)

If this work for all, then please devs edit the main post and put it there.

Source: Hardware

P.S.: You need to register at the site first: https://www.symbiansigned.com/signedui/user/signup

iam playing Warspear everyday..... But i cant play now, please fixed the version for symbian... I beg u i really love Warspear so fixed please

certificate error for symbian.  :facepalm:

anyway, whats the reasoning behind the mcoins/gold/guild points returned?

are you going to backroll all guilds to level one and charge higher for the guild upgrades?

for certificate error troubleshoot

check your application manager then go installation settings

tick off the online certificate then try install it again this is for nokia

if not working try to reset factory do not set the date yet then install the apps

if not working look likes the apps have a prob

parehas lng po thexpastor hehe franze toh....

Symbian warspear.sisx file doesn't work and warspear_sisx.zip doesn't work either.. Wtf.. Plis help us repair that problem in rhe page.. i spend money trying download and donesn't work.. Fix the problem plis..

yeah really downloading isn't easy because it eats every credit that u have like just wasting ur time and credit plss fix it up i want to play now!!!

Costumes suck in my opinion...i mean comon devs, running out of ideas? No offense but ninjas? You might as well add the dam class if you want to make a costume.

plus the bear tiger tank top costumes are gay in my opinion :!

Why not add monkey crocidle Zebra etc...? Wait 1 year after yall low in money and be like "ok guys plan #1479 -add more animal costumes" :P

More $$ for yall? Nahh im not supporting. Skins are okay but thats not its about, not about the skin im looking at, im going to be looking at the sword not no moon sword skin? Make it weapon...not skin...

Worst update in my opinion...

Btw what about guild tower? Get that running, not guild pots and more arena montage OPness %)

symbian=certificate error;contact supplier i download two times its just the same :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Try to off ur online certificate check, ,coz i had same prob b4, , ,

cretificate error shows every time i install the game. Its very sad that symbian users are not being able to play the new update, we r way back from competition..i request game developer to post valid game on download server cause it useless downloading this update.

C'mon devs, it's so hard to just sign an new certificate for the symbian application? I by myself just found alot of app's that do it...

Kinda sad they removed unity pot duration lasting when you log off.. sales of unity pot will drop for sure. Yes there will still be people buying them but far less or you might consider making them on sale every week or cost less

i cant wait anymore........... Fix for symbian now please ;(

Same Problem here Bro!.. Idk if GM's, Devs r fixing this.. I recmmend that we wait for further News/Update for our device..', i hope they can fix this soon as possible!.

i tired using the symbian sign method.

it kept saying the uid is wrong after i have uploaded the file and wants me to change it. any hints on how to change this?

thanks

For all symbian users that can't install the game, try it:

There are two ways(Sorry for the english, I know english but I translated it from an other-country site with google translate)

I don't tested already, do it by your risk.

Online way:

GenialSiS way: (Edit: Sorry not working anymore)

If this work for all, then please devs edit the main post and put it there.

Source: Hardware

P.S.: You need to register at the site first: https://www.symbiansigned.com/signedui/user/signup